CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

"Fellow helpful motorists"

Guest Lord McCunty

Guest Lord McCunty

I sit for days waiting to join the motorway T junction outside my house, which was once a rural road.  Finally it starts to get clear, when some Helpful Herbert turns up, slows to a crawl, flashing lights and frantically waving in front of him.   Usually fuck all behind the cunt.  It would be so much more straightforward, and quicker if the cunt just make their turn, and then you make yours, you know,  like in the highway code?   Don't  assume we are all as spasticated as you, and need constant help and guidance every time we move. I think most of these people are power tripping cunts.

Fuck off.

Guest 'eavensabove
17 hours ago, Lord McCunty said:

I sit for days waiting to join the motorway T junction outside my house, which was once a rural road.  Finally it starts to get clear, when some Helpful Herbert turns up, slows to a crawl, flashing lights and frantically waving in front of him.   Usually fuck all behind the cunt.  It would be so much more straightforward, and quicker if the cunt just make their turn, and then you make yours, you know,  like in the highway code?   Don't  assume we are all as spasticated as you, and need constant help and guidance every time we move. I think most of these people are power tripping cunts.

Fuck off.

Can you not do your Wordsearch comic in the passenger seat and let some other cunt do the driving?

Guest 'eavensabove
14 minutes ago, Boaby said:

It is a little bit nice. If everyone was a bit nicer the world would be a better place

You can't get any nicer than a place called Cunts Corner, can you now. 

15 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

And if your auntie had baws she'd be your uncle.

What part of the grim northern province do you hail from?

If his aunty had Baws, he'd be your bastard. And I don't believe that you'd ever produce a child that, let's be frank, displays all the hallmarks of autism apart from the savant ability to rival the combined knowledge of the Encyclopedia Brittanica and Mrs Roops' Google cookie cache.

• Like 1

Guest Lord McCunty
57 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Can someone please explain why the idiot poster of this nom used quotation marks? 

After that, get admin to remove it. If this shit constitutes a cunting, the corner, and the world, is fucked.   

It's called subtle sarcasm.

9 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Two spelling mistakes in one month. This is most disturbing.

End of days?

Maybe I just don't care any more. All these years of one dismal new cunt after another, the incessant repeat fucking bollocks, the tidal wave of inanity wearing me down micron by micron like the Grand Canyon. Or maybe I'm just pissed.

Guest Gronda Gronda
18 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Maybe I just don't care any more. All these years of one dismal new cunt after another, the incessant repeat fucking bollocks, the tidal wave of inanity wearing me down micron by micron like the Grand Canyon. Or maybe I'm just pissed.

Try yak loin. It keeps the yang up. 

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

You fucking care enough to edit the original, thank fuck. 

When you stop caring about spelling and punctuation, the ravens have officially fled the tower and we all might as well bite down on the cyanide capsule.

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove
14 hours ago, Bubba C said:

Can someone please explain why the idiot poster of this nom used quotation marks? 

After that, get admin to remove it. If this shit constitutes a cunting, the corner, and the world, is fucked.   

"to the bes'T of MY' knowledge's:;, He"s awl finger"s & thumb""S,