CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

When is a warship not a warship

PANZER MURPHY

3 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

This isn't going well for you Pansy baby. I suggest a strategic retreat and a new plan. Take as much time as you need. 

Isn't it just aswell it isnt a popularity contest then wizz baby..you'd fare no better than ole panz 

panzerknacker 

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Isn't it just aswell it isnt a popularity contest then wizz baby..you'd fare no better than ole panz 

panzerknacker 

It pains me (with hysterical laughter) to see a one-legged spastic gimp like yourself, in an arse kicking competition. At least consider getting a prosthesis. 

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
8 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

panzerknacker 

Next time you make up a protein shake can I respectfully suggest you substitute either milk or water with bleach instead you fucking moronic, shit for brains cunt.

Guest Erroreptile404
1 hour ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Next time you make up a protein shake can I respectfully suggest you substitute either milk or water with bleach instead you fucking moronic, shit for brains cunt.

With some of Punkape's HIV infected cum just to make sure.

3 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

So it's real/fake news is what yer sayin..

Panzerknacker 

Can't comment on the news article as you won't cite it. I'm guessing its from the Irish Anglophobe Digest. What is fake is the nom's opening comments.  

Still, now we know you spend your time rifling through newspaper back copies in the hope of finding an angle to publically sate your anti-British feelings. Neutral observer indeed.

• Like 1

Guest Hector
1 hour ago, Iam Ape said:

If you had a job, you wouldn’t have so much free time on your hands,  which might prevent you from coming up with utter fucking shit like this.

I liked that, Ape.

I really can't be fucking arsed to trawl through yet another one of Panzy's surprisingly successful attempts to wind up the site's great and the good.

Can someone please summarise the content of this thread by giving me a count of how many times he has typed out "Panzerknacker". If it's more than once, I suggest that this nom be completely expunged from the Corner's history books along with everything else he's fucking posted since 2017.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
7 hours ago, Decimus said:

I really can't be fucking arsed to trawl through yet another one of Panzy's surprisingly successful attempts to wind up the site's great and the good.

Can someone please summarise the content of this thread by giving me a count of how many times he has typed out "Panzerknacker". If it's more than once, I suggest that this nom be completely expunged from the Corner's history books along with everything else he's fucking posted since 2017.

Whhoooa there, Dex. I can't see Panzy recovering from the cunting you've just handed out to him. In the history of reading Cunts Corner I have never once seen the suggestion that........a nom. is removed. How on earth do you sleep at night?

ps. Up your game, FFS.

Guest Bill Stickers
4 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Whhoooa there, Dex. I can't see Panzy recovering from the cunting you've just handed out to him. In the history of reading Cunts Corner I have never once seen the suggestion that........a nom. is removed. How on earth do you sleep at night?

ps. Up your game, FFS.

All filler, no killer from Drew as per. 

12 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Can't comment on the news article as you won't cite it. I'm guessing its from the Irish Anglophobe Digest. What is fake is the nom's opening comments.  

Still, now we know you spend your time rifling through newspaper back copies in the hope of finding an angle to publically sate your anti-British feelings. Neutral observer indeed.

I'll take that as a yes ..the article was accurate and is this not cunts corner where cuntbaggery is called out?..even if it emanates from the elected elite ..and I'm not anti British..Y'all need to thicken up yer skins a bit 

Panzerknacker 

12 hours ago, Decimus said:

Gwan back to watching docos on faded empires..although ya could make yer own seeing as yer living in one now ..who knows..50 years from now someone could watch it and complain about the pasty faced cunt with the regional accent gibbering about the state of England 

Lol

panzerknacker 

9 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

I'll take that as a yes ..the article was accurate and is this not cunts corner where cuntbaggery is called out?..even if it emanates from the elected elite ..and I'm not anti British..Y'all need to thicken up yer skins a bit 

Panzerknacker 

Panzer you were once scotch and then became oirish ..is there any chance of you undergoing another metamorphosis into some cunt from Rotherham?

4 minutes ago, Slippers said:

Panzer you were once scotch and then became oirish ..is there any chance of you undergoing another metamorphosis into some cunt from Rotherham?

In was never scotch slippers baby..that was the assumption of some of the inmates here.. I neither confirmed nor denied ..as for metamorphasizing into somthing else..I've no need..I've been named many things here ...Rotherham isn't that where the bicycles are made?

Panzerknacker 

7 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

In was never scotch slippers baby..that was the assumption of some of the inmates here.. I neither confirmed nor denied ..as for metamorphasizing into somthing else..I've no need..I've been named many things here ...Rotherham isn't that where the bicycles are made?

Panzerknacker 

But why not change into something that everyone thinks is some cunt from Rotherham? Anything is better than this inane drivel that you are presently coming out with.

13 minutes ago, Slippers said:

But why not change into something that everyone thinks is some cunt from Rotherham? Anything is better than this inane drivel that you are presently coming out with.

Be true to thyself slippers babóg..Anyway it's all drivel on here what's one more thin stream of it matter 

Panzerknacker 

13 hours ago, Decimus said:

Can't give you the count you requested, except to say the silly sod hasn't yet realised that each post comes stamped with the poster's name and avatar, obviating the need for a signature within the body of the post.

As for content, think sub-Prof B except without the breadth of content....or the intellectual depth come to think of it....with a few fake Paddywhackeries ('yizzes' and 'laffins' feature heavily) for that stamp of authentic bollocks

13 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

Can't give you the count you requested, except to say the silly sod hasn't yet realised that each post comes stamped with the poster's name and avatar, obviating the need for a signature within the body of the post.

As for content, think sub-Prof B except without the breadth of content....or the intellectual depth come to think of it....with a few fake Paddywhackeries ('yizzes' and 'laffins' feature heavily) for that stamp of authentic bollocks

Do you think that he could actually come from somewhere like Dorking in Surrey?

Guest sean5302

Personally, I'm sick of paying massive taxes to fund public sector wasters seat-polishing all day.

The UK hasn't been invaded for 802 years, so why do we need 208,000 in the MoD and forces?

What is the point of these ships?

What is the point of the 2 new aircraft carriers? We have no suitable aircraft and the Chinese said the carriers make "convenient targets".

We still seem to be fighting the Cold War.

22 minutes ago, sean5302 said:

Personally, I'm sick of paying massive taxes to fund public sector wasters seat-polishing all day.

The UK hasn't been invaded for 802 years, so why do we need 208,000 in the MoD and forces?

What is the point of the 2 new aircraft carriers? We have no suitable aircraft and the Chinese said the carriers make "convenient targets".

Better to have it and not need it, than need it and not have it.

A bit like the pick axe handle under my bed, the axe down the side of my settee and the machete above the front door. I've never had to use them, but I sleep better knowing it's there, safe in the knowledge that if some scummy chav breaks into my house, they're getting fucked up, not me. I say, more jet fighters, nuclear subs and artillery. Keeps the chancers away.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, sean5302 said:

Have you ever visited Bradford?

• Like 1

Guest sean5302

Except that, last time I looked, we had:

108,000 army

40,000 raf

40,000 navy

20,000 MoD administrators

235 admirals for 19 ships

Trident

For what, exactly?

There are more horses than tanks in the British Army. Pageantry prevails.