CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Fucking Scum

Decimus

19 minutes ago, Neil said:

I've had these on there for 2 months and no cunts bid on 'em yet,what the fuck is wrong with people?

3602621869_c1098712f0_o.jpg

I think people would rather bid from a trusted source. If it's evident that you're lying, then this breaks that trust. I can spot the following two porkies from the picture alone. 

1. A diet of pot noodles, peperamis, and kestrel super would yield much bigger skidmarks than the ones in the picture you've provided.
  2. There's no way those fucking pants would fit you, Neil.

The only way I'd suggest getting rid of your legitimate underwear, is giving them a damn good jetwashing, bleaching, and perhaps burning, followed by praying that either Go Outdoors or Millets do some kind of part exchange scheme.

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove
32 minutes ago, Neil said:

I've had these on there for 2 months and no cunts bid on 'em yet,what the fuck is wrong with people?

3602621869_c1098712f0_o.jpg

More repeat bollocks. 😏

They're Tracy Emins skids and are worth shit. 

Guest 'eavensabove

Punkers caught Crabs up the coast at Cromer. 

There's fuck-all 'Great' about Great Yarmouth. It's a place for peasants and lowlife, such as those who want to ride on a Horse & Cart with a bag of chips. As I currently reside in Suffolk,  I took a detour to Great Yarmouth last year to visit a so-called Vintage Car Exhibition. How I wish I'd not bothered.  Not only were there more vintage motors in the carpark, but the place was riddled with strange looking folk with a dialect that for the life of me couldn't be fathomed, and the 'Promenade' (if you can call it one) is as abysmal as the fucking rest... Pictured for example is one of Great Yarmouth's ideas of promoting the shitty place. 

The place stinks to high 'eaven and is running alive with oiks. And to think that folks actually Holiday there...

munchies.jpg

2 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

There's fuck-all 'Great' about Great Yarmouth. It's a place for peasants and lowlife, such as those who want to ride on a Horse & Cart with a bag of chips. As I currently reside in Suffolk,  I took a detour to Great Yarmouth last year to visit a so-called Vintage Car Exhibition. How I wish I'd not bothered.  Not only were there more vintage motors in the carpark, but the place was riddled with strange looking folk with a dialect that for the life of me couldn't be fathomed, and the 'Promenade' (if you can call it one) is as abysmal as the fucking rest... Pictured for example is one of Great Yarmouth's ideas of promoting the shitty place. 

The place stinks to high 'eaven and is running alive with oiks. And to think that folks actually Holiday there...

munchies.jpg

Yarmouth's only Michelin starred eatery. And when I say Michelin starred, I of course mean that it's got a like on its Facebook page from Norfolk's very own Michelin man, Neil. 

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Yarmouth's only Michelin starred eatery. And when I say Michelin starred, I of course mean that it's got a like on its Facebook page from Norfolk's very own Michelin man, Neil. 

Does Neil self-promote himself then? That's the cunts' ship-lap luncheonette/come residence... Study the pic Decs: Top Right, are his XXL Yellow Y-Fronts, hung-out to deter Cormorants on the wing. 

8 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Does Neil self-promote himself then? That's the cunts' ship-lap luncheonette/come residence... Study the pic Decs: Top Right, are his XXL Yellow Y-Fronts, hung-out to deter Cormorants on the wing. 

The average cormorant is to busy inland eating what anglers call "their fish" the stupid thick alcoholic shitcunts.

Neil's beshitted (and concrete hard spunk encrusted) Y-fronts are likely to attract avian scavengers or ones looking to attack is as some unknown menace. At least they'd keep the flies busy

Guest 'eavensabove
2 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

The average cormorant is to busy inland eating what anglers call "their fish" the stupid thick alcoholic shitcunts.

Neil's beshitted (and concrete hard spunk encrusted) Y-fronts are likely to attract avian scavengers or ones looking to attack is as some unknown menace. At least they'd keep the flies busy

… whilst also preventing any illegal migrant from docking at Yarmouth.  

4 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

munchies.jpg

Pink and blue: is the owner a Dulwich Hamlet fan? 

On 7/31/2018 at 10:22 AM, Bubba C said:

Fascinating. Although I’d have you down as more of a sausage lover. 

Lol lol.

Who the fuck says Lol lol ?

you really are verging on the ridiculous.  Are you really 11 years old and are using your older brothers iPad?

lol lol

Guest judgetwi
On 8/2/2018 at 9:33 PM, camberwell gypsy said:

Pink and blue: is the owner a Dulwich Hamlet fan? 

Dulwich Hamlet “fans” are a bunch of middle class fucking pricks who know as much about football as I know about Kirstie Allsop’s crusty old fanny.

They are all gentrification posh cunts who have arrived in the area and think they can turn a football club into a vehicle for their pathetic pro-poof, pro- immigrant, pro-EU , anti-Trump propaganda.

I’ve lived in this area for thirty fucking years and we don’t need posh cunts coming in, stirring up trouble, and then fucking off to Cornwall or Norfolk, or some other cunthole.

Believe it or not working class people can get on with people who have different cultures and different coloured skins. We just don’t need posh, rich fuckers calling us the R word and telling us what to do and then fucking off to live with other fucking rich cunts like themselves.

Fuck the pink and blue......just a bunch of posh cunts who know fuck all about fuck all.

2 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Dulwich Hamlet “fans” are a bunch of middle class fucking pricks who know as much about football as I know about Kirstie Allsop’s crusty old fanny.

They are all gentrification posh cunts who have arrived in the area and think they can turn a football club into a vehicle for their pathetic pro-poof, pro- immigrant, pro-EU , anti-Trump propaganda.

I’ve lived in this area for thirty fucking years and we don’t need posh cunts coming in, stirring up trouble, and then fucking off to Cornwall or Norfolk, or some other cunthole.

Believe it or not working class people can get on with people who have different cultures and different coloured skins. We just don’t need posh, rich fuckers calling us the R word and telling us what to do and then fucking off to live with other fucking rich cunts like themselves.

Fuck the pink and blue......just a bunch of posh cunts who know fuck all about fuck all.

Every post, every fucking post is long and boring ,take a cock pill stick it up your Mrs,eat a kebab and have a heart attack anything but this.

Guest judgetwi
30 minutes ago, Snowy said:

Every post, every fucking post is long and boring ,take a cock pill stick it up your Mrs,eat a kebab and have a heart attack anything but this.

Please accept my apologies for failing to cater to your limited attention span.

Obviously you haven’t got this far so I can say what I like.

Fuck you thickboy and fuck the camel you rode in on. 

Fucking good job you didn’t read that......you might get angry and I might cry like a fucking girl when someone says things I don’t like.😁

58 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Please accept my apologies for failing to cater to your limited attention span.

Obviously you haven’t got this far so I can say what I like.

Fuck you thickboy and fuck the camel you rode in on. 

Fucking good job you didn’t read that......you might get angry and I might cry like a fucking girl when someone says things I don’t like.😁

Don't cry on account of me,you're half way there just don't post again and you'll be safe from old snowy,who is thick as fuck but is astute as a cat chasing after imaginary flies in the living room, I'm onto you.

Guest Alfie Noakes
16 minutes ago, Snowy said:

Don't cry on account of me,you're half way there just don't post again and you'll be safe from old snowy,who is thick as fuck but is astute as a cat chasing after imaginary flies in the living room, I'm onto you.

Don't mind jewdy, he is just missing brony keith, the only person on planet Earth who actually wanted to suck judge's dick.

He has always had a "working class scum" chip on his shoulder about anybody who has more than him, which is nearly everyone.

9 hours ago, judgetwi said:

There's a chap who lives locally who I've known since i was a kid. He's been going to the hamlet since the 50s. He mentioned to me that it's not 'his' team anymore. If you mention that the referee's a bastard you get tutted at. I guess things change and you have to live with rhem. As things stand, DHFC might not exist much longer due to the ongoing row between the council and the landowners. 

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, camberwell gypsy said:

There's a chap who lives locally who I've known since i was a kid. He's been going to the hamlet since the 50s. He mentioned to me that it's not 'his' team anymore. If you mention that the referee's a bastard you get tutted at. I guess things change and you have to live with rhem. As things stand, DHFC might not exist much longer due to the ongoing row between the council and the landowners. 

Call the cunt a bastard under your breath, and you'll get titted. 

Talking of scum,there's a fucking pikey scumbag just duped South Norfolk Council with his application for a stable block on a local field to keep a horse in,turns out the stable block is now a 3 bedroom bungalow and now the cunt has put an application in for a mobile home,tourer pitches and concrete bases.At least I'll have things to do in the evenings now.Those shitty underpants will come in handy for flinging at the cunt every time I go past.Dirty fucking pikey bastard shitcunts.

On 8/5/2018 at 12:11 PM, Neil said:

Talking of scum,there's a fucking pikey scumbag just duped South Norfolk Council with his application for a stable block on a local field to keep a horse in,turns out the stable block is now a 3 bedroom bungalow and now the cunt has put an application in for a mobile home,tourer pitches and concrete bases.At least I'll have things to do in the evenings now.Those shitty underpants will come in handy for flinging at the cunt every time I go past.Dirty fucking pikey bastard shitcunts.

Steady on old boy...live and let live, I Say.

Guest judgetwi
On 8/5/2018 at 11:56 AM, camberwell gypsy said:

Indeed, I don’t know the ins and outs of it but I know that is a very valuable piece of land. These arriviste middle class pricks have a lot of mouth but even those cunts can’t win against the banks and the money men. 

Just another part of working class culture being fucked over. Identity politics is all very well but you ignore the majority at your peril. 

Guest judgetwi
On 8/5/2018 at 6:38 AM, Snowy said:

Who the fuck are you to tell me “don’t post again?” If you own this site then just fucking ban me because you are wetting your knickers and can’t handle me you pathetic little girl.

If you don’t own this site then you don’t tell me what to do and what to say? Ok wanker?

Guest judgetwi
On 8/5/2018 at 6:54 AM, Alfie UK Noakes said:

Don't mind jewdy, he is just missing brony keith, the only person on planet Earth who actually wanted to suck judge's dick.

He has always had a "working class scum" chip on his shoulder about anybody who has more than him, which is nearly everyone.

Good one! Accusations of poverty and homosexuality, the last vestige of a know nothing , lonely fucking wanker who has nothing to say about anything. You stick by your internet mates pal, they’re the only ones you’ve ever had.

Guest Alfie Noakes
2 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Good one! Accusations of poverty and homosexuality, the last vestige of a know nothing , lonely fucking wanker who has nothing to say about anything. You stick by your internet mates pal, they’re the only ones you’ve ever had.

Even if it were true, at least I have mates somewhere and a family that love me, so I am never lonely, oh pathetic little poor fat man. 

Nobody likes you, not even your own close kin, who obviously rejected you at birth, you will die with no lamentation, an empty pauper's funeral and a cardboard coffin, then the world will breathe a sigh of relief that another titanic, chip on his shoulder, "look at me I am jealous of anyone with a modicum of success, talent, popularity and such a fucking useless hypocritical piece of scum that I won't accept that any opinion other than from my own misinformed and spasticated brain is valid."

You irrelevant, talentless, fantasist freak of nature. Try working for a living, instead of sucking the state dry with your scrounging benefit claims, you may get some more money and then shut the fuck up about it, you jealous little cock sucking cry baby.

Go on, you know you want to suck my dick.  

Utter oxygen thief, kill yourself.