CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Fucking Scum

Decimus

1 hour ago, Alfie UK Noakes said:

Even if it were true, at least I have mates somewhere and a family that love me, so I am never lonely, oh pathetic little poor fat man. 

Nobody likes you, not even your own close kin, who obviously rejected you at birth, you will die with no lamentation, an empty pauper's funeral and a cardboard coffin, then the world will breathe a sigh of relief that another titanic, chip on his shoulder, "look at me I am jealous of anyone with a modicum of success, talent, popularity and such a fucking useless hypocritical piece of scum that I won't accept that any opinion other than from my own misinformed and spasticated brain is valid."

You irrelevant, talentless, fantasist freak of nature. Try working for a living, instead of sucking the state dry with your scrounging benefit claims, you may get some more money and then shut the fuck up about it, you jealous little cock sucking cry baby.

Go on, you know you want to suck my dick.  

Utter oxygen thief, kill yourself.

Wow makes me look practically tame.  I need to up my game.

Guest Alfie Noakes
36 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

Wow makes me look practically tame.  I need to up my game.

I would like you to know it was written in jest, however judge is a truly hateful individual who deserves both everything and nothing.

14 hours ago, Alfie UK Noakes said:

Even if it were true, at least I have mates somewhere and a family that love me, so I am never lonely, oh pathetic little poor fat man. 

Nobody likes you, not even your own close kin, who obviously rejected you at birth, you will die with no lamentation, an empty pauper's funeral and a cardboard coffin, then the world will breathe a sigh of relief that another titanic, chip on his shoulder, "look at me I am jealous of anyone with a modicum of success, talent, popularity and such a fucking useless hypocritical piece of scum that I won't accept that any opinion other than from my own misinformed and spasticated brain is valid."

You irrelevant, talentless, fantasist freak of nature. Try working for a living, instead of sucking the state dry with your scrounging benefit claims, you may get some more money and then shut the fuck up about it, you jealous little cock sucking cry baby.

I like the judge. I know that fact makes him feel so much better.

15 hours ago, Alfie UK Noakes said:

Fuck!

4 minutes ago, Bertie Biceps said:

I've always seen Judge as a steady reliable down to earth sort.

Until next week when you jump on someone's bandwagon to stick the boot (size 11 court shoe) in and attack the cunt. The same duplicitous shit you regularly do to Panzy, Stubby and countless others.

You slimy two faced fucking snake.

On 8/7/2018 at 2:05 AM, judgetwi said:

Who the fuck are you to tell me “don’t post again?” If you own this site then just fucking ban me because you are wetting your knickers and can’t handle me you pathetic little girl.

If you don’t own this site then you don’t tell me what to do and what to say? Ok wanker?

Doesn't take much to rattle you does it just an off the cuff remark about fucking off for good,and then you go off on one at Alfie about sticking up for his mates,maybe you might get the hint everyone thinks you're boring tales of kebabs and what ever shit you come out with is an absolute tedious bore.

I'm sat here stroking my cat,she has just got neutered she's in a lot of pain,but it was better she didn't bring anyone else into this world,wish your old lady had done the same boring prick.

On 8/7/2018 at 8:00 AM, Alfie UK Noakes said:

I would like you to know it was written in jest, however judge is a truly hateful individual who deserves both everything and nothing.

I figured it was in jest.  Judge also deserves something in between.   Preferably between the eyes and a bullet.

Guest 'eavensabove
6 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I should imagine you searching for signs of hair would be the last thing on your horrible mind...

p.s. Franks isn't real

If those Brown Hairstreak Butterflies are as good as those Black Beauty Stubby-Buddy MDMA Blotters you sent me, I'd like to place order please. 

Edited by 'eavensabove
ACEEEEED!

Guest judgetwi
On 8/7/2018 at 5:52 AM, Alfie UK Noakes said:

Leaving aside the usual internet insults of being fat, homosexual and a benefits ponce you nearly made it to the point where you had something to say .

Next time maybe brightboy?

16 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Leaving aside the usual internet insults of being fat, homosexual and a benefits ponce you nearly made it to the point where you had something to say .

Leave Alf Fogg alone, you kebab-munching, DLA subscribed shirter. 

Guest Alfie Noakes
17 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Thank you for considered response. Bigboy.