CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

TSB bank

Guest sean5302

Guest sean5302

Surprised that none of you cunts have commented about all this.

I was unable to access my accounts with the TSB last April.

I tried to get them closed online and then by phone. They refused, I'd have to visit a branch.

I was over in East Yorkshire and went to the Goole branch.

After 40 minutes' waiting, the doddering, pensionable old cunt behind the counter finally worked out how to do it.

She then tried to thrust £2000 in uncounted notes, into my hand. This bank really is a disgrace.

I've been in contact with them again, as they refused to pay interest up to the point I closed the accounts.

I see they're still not right today, with £176 million losses and two thirds of complaints not looked at yet.

A real shower of cunts. They should be here with us.

Guest Wizardsleeve
5 hours ago, sean5302 said:

I tried to get them closed online and then by phone. They refused, I'd have to visit a branch.

After 40 minutes' waiting, the doddering, pensionable old cunt behind the counter finally worked out how to do it.

She then tried to thrust £2000 in uncounted notes, into my hand. This bank really is a disgrace.

I've been in contact with them again, as they refused to pay interest up to the point I closed the accounts.

I see they're still not right today, with £176 million losses and two thirds of complaints not looked at yet.

Perhaps that is because none of us are actually thick enough to discuss our personal finances on a site with the sole intention of slating and cunting off people who do.

Your sunshine bus is waiting for you.

Imbecile.  

Guest Erroreptile404
3 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Perhaps that is because none of us are actually thick enough to discuss our personal finances on a site with the sole intention of slating and cunting off people who do.

Mong C would beg to differ.

14 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Imbecile.  

Wise words sleeve you miserable old cunt. This one seems thicker than 30 day old pig shit and I predict a steep learning curve. With that kind of info, baws will have triangulated his position before he's finished his morning shite.

8 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Wise words sleeve you miserable old cunt. This one seems thicker than 30 day old pig shit and I predict a steep learning curve. With that kind of info, baws will have triangulated his position before he's finished his morning shite.

Let's be fair, when compared to Boaby, he's a veritable breath of fresh air, although that air is as fetid as the contents of Drew's geriatric nappy when compared to anyone with an IQ over 12.

9 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Imagine if you got 'remote control' and 'moat control' mixed up Shrubbery!

You'd be trying to click on Babestation and suddenly you're in 4 feet of stagnant water! Fuckin brilliant lark eh?

13 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

With that kind of info, baws will have triangulated his position before he's finished his morning shite.

I already know it's nowhere I'd want to be seen dead.

The first digit of his PIN is 7, by the way.

2 minutes ago, ratcum said:

You'd be trying to click on Babestation and suddenly you're in 4 feet of stagnant water! Fuckin brilliant lark eh?

I've warned you about that font before. Don't make me go all Raoul Moat on your arse...

Guest Wizardsleeve
17 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

We all have to be something.  

2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Let's be fair, when compared to Boaby, he's a veritable breath of fresh air, although that air is as fetid as the contents of Drew's geriatric nappy when compared to anyone with an IQ over 12.

I suspect that he's been waiting in the wings for sometime, making sure that Manky and Ding are really dead, patiently waiting to become the Daddy of the corner's Northern wing. I expect Roadkill will shank him in the shower block.

45 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Imbecile.  

Can I recommend a Nazi Gas Van Wizzle?

7 minutes ago, ratcum said:

It's common knowledge old bean, that more than one of our punters actually stores the remote up their arsehole. By some of the flid like drivel posted here, I guess they keep their phones up the shitter as well. Mines half wedged in the japs eye

6 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I've warned you about that font before. Don't make me go all Raoul Moat on your arse...

even better CB!

You try to quickly flood the moat because Jacobite raiders have been spotted, but instead an overweight psychotic twat turns up!

26 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Fuck this shite, the silly cunt has stated he's a yorkie and is obviously scaffold plank thick as fuck. You must be frothing at the ringpiece to duke it out another northern cunt cut from the same cloth as @DingTheRioja. Say it ain't so?

7 hours ago, sean5302 said:

Rother's?

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Fuck this shite, the silly cunt has stated he's a yorkie and is obviously scaffold plank thick as fuck. You must be frothing at the ringpiece to duke it out another northern cunt cut from the same cloth as @DingTheRioja. Say it ain't so?

Stubby, I'd like to think that over the past year we have worked well together in cultivating my ninth favourite personal rivalry since joining.

However, it goes without saying that as soon as I get the merest sniff of Ding, you'll be dumped harder than Presley's last ever shit.

Get fucked.

• Like 1

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

I already know it's nowhere I'd want to be seen dead.

The first digit of his PIN is 7, by the way.

Well I've worked out the 2nd and 3rd. Do you reckon the 4th is 0 or do you think he'll go back to 1 after the number 9?