CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

TSB bank

Guest sean5302

11 hours ago, sean5302 said:

Surprised that none of you cunts have commented about all this.

I was unable to access my accounts with the TSB last April.

I tried to get them closed online and then by phone. They refused, I'd have to visit a branch.

I was over in East Yorkshire and went to the Goole branch.

After 40 minutes' waiting, the doddering, pensionable old cunt behind the counter finally worked out how to do it.

She then tried to thrust £2000 in uncounted notes, into my hand. This bank really is a disgrace.

I've been in contact with them again, as they refused to pay interest up to the point I closed the accounts.

I see they're still not right today, with £176 million losses and two thirds of complaints not looked at yet.

A real shower of cunts. They should be here with us.

No one on here has ever heard about the incident in question with the Tough Shit Boyo bank.  As no body on here has a bank account yet being under the age of 15.    However, Iam appalled at how you were treated and I think the TSB are all cunts.    

One question though.....Had it not occurred to you to remove your money about 10 years ago when these cunts collapsed and had to be bailed out by the tax payer?   You have been a bit of a fucking cunt haven’t you.

Guest sean5302
13 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

No one on here has ever heard about the incident in question with the Tough Shit Boyo bank.  As no body on here has a bank account yet being under the age of 15.    However, Iam appalled at how you were treated and I think the TSB are all cunts.    

One question though.....Had it not occurred to you to remove your money about 10 years ago when these cunts collapsed and had to be bailed out by the tax payer?   You have been a bit of a fucking cunt haven’t you.

I worked in senior jobs for decades and amassed a bit of wedge. It has to be spread about as the FSCS only guarantees £75k per bank.

Other than investing in the FTSE, what can one put money on? I have all the stuff i want, no mortgage and suchlike.

the TSB accounts were eventually closed, as I wrote at the start. So no risk from letters from the King of Nigeria. It's been in the press for the last 4 months about the TSB. They say they've lost £176million profits because they switched from Lloyds' computer systems to Sabadell's their new owners. Even today, some folks still have access to other people's accounts, but not their own. A complete butcher's slaughterhouse ( aka a shambles).

Guest 'eavensabove
20 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

I just can't see where scantily-clad schoolgirls are going to come into this, but let's give it time...

Sorry for the delay. I've been teaching quantum physics at St. Roops Comprehensive.  

st_trinian_s12.jpg

Edited by 'eavensabove

Guest Wizardsleeve
23 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Sorry for the delay. I've been teaching quantum physics at St. Roops Comprehensive.  

st_trinian_s12.jpg

I'm on me way with my medical kit.  I'll give them all a thorough sorting.  

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I'm on me way with my medical kit.  I'll give them all a thorough sorting.  

Bring Scotty with his euthanasia equipment. There's one or two darkies on detention. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
17 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Bring Scotty with his euthanasia equipment. There's one or two darkies on detention. 

The emo bird has to go.  I'm considering throwing her into Brony Keith's cooler cell.  

Guest 'eavensabove
Just now, Wizardsleeve said:

The emo bird has to go.  I'm considering throwing her into Brony Keith's cooler cell.  

You've just made me vomit. 

2 hours ago, sean5302 said:

I worked in senior jobs for decades and amassed a bit of wedge. It has to be spread about as the FSCS only guarantees £75k per bank.

Don't let @Monumental cunt or @Eddie know about this, or a dick-measuring contest of biblical proportions is bound to ensue.

Guest Erroreptile404
4 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

The emo one is actually Paloma Faith. Seriously.

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

The emo one is actually Paloma Faith. Seriously.

She chose her look....POORLY.

Into the cage with Keith!  

18 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

She chose her look....POORLY.

Into the cage with Keith!  

I say we chuck a few of these newbie cunts in with old Keith lard and his swinging katana. If they can survive a night being fingered and slobbered on by that fat bastard nonce, they've earned their CC stripes.

8 hours ago, sean5302 said:

Other than investing in the FTSE, what can one put money on? I have all the stuff i want, no mortgage and suchlike.

the TSB accounts were eventually closed, as I wrote at the start. So no risk from letters from the King of Nigeria. It's been in the press for the last 4 months about the TSB. They say they've lost £176million profits because they switched from Lloyds' computer systems to Sabadell's their new owners. Even today, some folks still have access to other people's accounts, but not their own. A complete butcher's slaughterhouse ( aka a shambles).

You could have invested in the 3.30 at Kempton.  The Royal Bank of Scotland’s investment policy from 1998 to 2007 was based on this sound financial model.

Guest sean5302
2 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

You could have invested in the 3.30 at Kempton.  The Royal Bank of Scotland’s investment policy from 1998 to 2007 was based on this sound financial model.

That would be funny, were it probably not true.

Noel Edmonds has quite a bit to say about the banks' policies. I'll have to find the clip and fathom how to post Youtube stuff on here.

2 minutes ago, sean5302 said:

Noel Edmonds has quite a bit to say about the banks' policies. I'll have to find the clip and fathom how to post Youtube stuff on here.

Ask APE, he’s a nice useful chap for that sort of thing once he has called you a cunt.   

4 minutes ago, sean5302 said:

Noel Edmonds seems to have a lot to say regarding many things, about which, he knows fuck all.

He should've been strung up for destroying an original Ford GT40.

I detest the tidy-bearded, delusional fucking midget.

Guest sean5302
1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Noel Edmonds seems to have a lot to say regarding many things, about which, he knows fuck all.

He should've been strung up for destroying an original Ford GT40.

I detest the tidy-bearded, delusional fucking midget.

An accurate assessment.

I didn't like him on House Party or some shite years ago. Running around waving his arms in the air. Then he was on Deal or No Deal. A show with no skill at all. Pure chance as to whether a box contained 50p or £100k and chav contestants whooping or moaning depending on which box they opened. What annoys me is that the cunt earned £35 million from tv.