CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Tesla's share price up 10% today. Only lost £565 million this quarter

Guest sean5302

5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

So fucking what? I'm currently driving a focus, I also have a Renault Laguna that's been in the garage for a year, just because I don't drive it, it doesn't mean it doesn't fucking exist. 

Youre a multi and admin have allowed it, whilst telling everyone else they'll be penalised for the same thing. 

Bollocks to this. @Stubby Pecker, you've got the Cartel and my spot on the leaderboard.

Please read Mrs R's explanation.

On 8/2/2018 at 1:13 PM, Decimus said:

Never, in all my years, have I witnessed such desperate fucking attention seeking antics as an OP rattling off three posts before anyone else has submitted anything.

You're a fucking disgrace.

While he may be new, during my time, I can't recall anyone making three consecutive posts at the start of a self-created nom. I pray he's raped by Pen, drunk on Special Brew and armed a bottle of poppers.

• Like 1

Guest sean5302
18 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

While he may be new, during my time, I can't recall anyone making three consecutive posts at the start of a self-created nom. I pray he's raped by Pen, drunk on Special Brew and armed a bottle of poppers.

When is a post a post?

If someone writes a comment and then finds a photo of the person he's commenting about, is he to edit his first post and add the photo, or is it acceptable to put the photo underneath, constituting a second post?

Where are the instructions for posting here? Who cares?

I think some folks need to get out more. I thought I was a cantankerous old cunt, until I came here. Now I see I was reasonably normal.

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 minutes ago, sean5302 said:

When is a post a post?

If someone writes a comment and then finds a photo of the person he's commenting about, is he to edit his first post and add the photo, or is it acceptable to put the photo underneath, constituting a second post?

Where are the instructions for posting here? Who cares?

I think some folks need to get out more. I thought I was a cantankerous old cunt, until I came here. Now I see I was reasonably normal.

If you can make it long enough, you'll abandon normality and replace it with CC outright cuntishness.  

Guest sean5302
2 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

If you can make it long enough, you'll abandon normality and replace it with CC outright cuntishness.  

Are you saying that newbies don't stay here long?

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, sean5302 said:

Are you saying that newbies don't stay here long?

Most newbies are just old cunts with new ID's.  If you are a real newb, the odds are not in your favour.  

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Show you the multi ID? are you fucking serious? Penelope and Slippers are both active IDs and are both the same person. There you go, now you've been shown. 

Fucks sake.

The cunt admitted to it!

17 hours ago, Decimus said:

I do quite enjoy the Byzantine and Machiavellian machinations of the admin team.

Quid pro quo, if I destroy that nosey little cunt Stubby for you, will you let Quincy back?

What have status quo got to do with this......shit band.

12 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Surely this is the most animated you've been since you appeared on the deck of franks boat, blue pills in one hand freshly printed and even more freshly soiled copy of the CC rule book in the other?

I'd say it's you mods who need to lighten up a bit. All I have to do is mention you hedious outcasts in one post and shit and spittle starts flying hither and thither. It's only a website for fucks sake.

This wouldn't happen under that twat Ricks watchful and fair gaze.

Let me help you.

33 minutes ago, Slippers said:

NO they usually leave after they are stalked by Whizz and the rest of the cartel.

Cliques, cartels, nothing new under the sun.

"I was in the Fab Four, you know...."

"Did I ever tell you I sucked off GIs for cigarettes..."

"Oh dear, I've pissed myself again..." 

2 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

Looking for a few 'likes,' are we, and your avatar on the leader board?

Earning "likes" occupies every waking moment of my being. Belatedly I now realise that had I uploaded 4,700 posts in the past twenty months I might have had a miniscule chance of appearing on the leader board and seizing the glittering prize that will forever be out of reach.

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

Admitted to what ..... exactly?

Presumably to possessing two IDs simultaneously, albeit no longer using the first.

Perhaps the better question is "Why?" If the intention was to make some sort of clean start, and/or shake off the boo boys, it hasn't been blessed with much success on that front.

28 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Earning "likes" occupies every waking moment of my being. Belatedly I now realise that had I uploaded 4,700 posts in the past twenty months I might have had a miniscule chance of appearing on the leader board and seizing the glittering prize that will forever be out of reach.

I think I might award you all my likes every day from now on, in anticipation of that beautiful moment some years hence when you finally overtake Decimus and his head explodes!