CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Amethyst Realm

Penny Farthing

There was a girl from Cardiff (from Canton) who pushed the catering trolleys around on the trains who used to rabbit on about this sort of stuff and said that she could "communicate" with the spiritual entities in flowers. All a load of bollox of course. She doing a part time business studies course and when she finished the course she left and set up in business in this sort of business, going to houses to advise whether there were ghostly presences etc. The last I knew she was making a good living advising dipsticks such as luvies and footballers wives etc. on how to deal with "ghostly things" in their houses apparently gay couples were big part of her customer base.

Guest Alfie Noakes
3 minutes ago, Slippers said:

There was a girl from Cardiff (from Canton) who pushed the catering trolleys around on the trains who used to rabbit on about this sort of stuff and said that she could "communicate" with the spiritual entities in flowers. All a load of bollox of course. She doing a part time business studies course and when she finished the course she left and set up in business in this sort of business, going to houses to advise whether there were ghostly presences etc. The last I knew she was making a good living advising dipsticks such as luvies and footballers wives etc. on how to deal with "ghostly things" in their houses apparently gay couples were big part of her customer base.

There is preying on upset vulnerable people, which I despise mediums for, but taking gullible overwealthy shitcunts money from their own idiocy is fair game. There's a demand, why not supply it?

Typical fairies believing in fairies, the gullible pink pound market is a veritable ocean of untapped wealth for the keen entrepreneur.

2 minutes ago, Alfie UK Noakes said:

There is preying on upset vulnerable people, which I despise mediums for, but taking gullible overwealthy shitcunts money from their own idiocy is fair game. There's a demand, why not supply it?

Typical fairies believing in fairies, the gullible pink pound market is a veritable ocean of untapped wealth for the keen entrepreneur.

I asked her what language the flowers used to communicate with her. She said that it was a "special visual language".

Surely even the dead have standards, she looks like a cross between the cunt from Nickelback and Tobias Menzies.

When Neil inevitably dies of a massive cardiac event this year, I doubt that even his raping-spectre would unload its ectoplasm over her tits.

My thoughts are that in about nine months time this daft Amethyst bitch will be pushing an empty or "invisible" pram around claiming that her ghost baby is in it. Given time over the years she might be telling daft cunts (and getting paid for it) all about her growing ghost child. Of course when it grows up the ghost child will tell her to fuck off and get a real life.

1 hour ago, Slippers said:

My thoughts are that in about nine months time this daft Amethyst bitch will be pushing an empty or "invisible" pram around claiming that her ghost baby is in it. Given time over the years she might be telling daft cunts (and getting paid for it) all about her growing ghost child. Of course when it grows up the ghost child will tell her to fuck off and get a real life.

She will probably have a phantom pregnancy.

3 hours ago, Slippers said:

This dipstick cow is a spiritual guidance counsellor and she claims to have have had sexual intercourse with 30 ghosts. She is now in a serious relationship with one of them and want's to know if she can have a ghost baby with him. @Neil what do you reckon?

4713896200000578-5155431-Amethyst_says_t

You've misheard, it's GOATS not ghosts. She fucked 30 goats. 

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove
8 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

You've misheard, it's GOATS not ghosts. She fucked 30 goats. 

I pity the kids. BTW, it's a Goatherd, not a Misheard. 

Edited by 'eavensabove
Billy Goat Gruff.

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

I bet they put the willies up her. 

Is this the wrong time to make a protein pack...err...PROTON pack remark?  

11 hours ago, Slippers said:

This dipstick cow is a spiritual guidance counsellor and she claims to have have had sexual intercourse with 30 ghosts. She is now in a serious relationship with one of them and want's to know if she can have a ghost baby with him. @Neil what do you reckon?

4713896200000578-5155431-Amethyst_says_t

Those blackhatted cunts in the 17th century would of loved this twat. She would have been swinging from the nearest oak tree.