CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Gay activists

Guest Drew Peacock

Guest Drew Peacock

Now that shirt-lifters can legally bum 16 year old schoolboys, have a nice wedding and church ceremony then adopt a couple of children, you'd think the activists' mission was done. But no, these cunts have turned their attention to retired Christian couples with a bed and breakfast that would prefer not to have two blokes bumming and rimming all over their bed linen. Bombarding the poor bastards with vitriolic emails and urging the bacon, lettuce and tomato community to wave banners outside their premises. Fuck off you dirty cunts.

Guest 'eavensabove

Christian couples should be crucified before they retire. Can you imagine their B&B?  Who the fuck would want to bed down in a fucking manger and feast upon a sheet of rice paper & cheap plonk for breakfast on Sundays. 

Guest Wizardsleeve

14c will be delighted. The gay bastard is probably squealing in excitement as he paints the child's room in rainbows and hangs posters of male cabaret dancers. 

2 hours ago, Drew Peacock said:

Now that shirt-lifters can legally bum 16 year old schoolboys, have a nice wedding and church ceremony then adopt a couple of children, you'd think the activists' mission was done. But no, these cunts have turned their attention to retired Christian couples with a bed and breakfast that would prefer not to have two blokes bumming and rimming all over their bed linen. Bombarding the poor bastards with vitriolic emails and urging the bacon, lettuce and tomato community to wave banners outside their premises. Fuck off you dirty cunts.

They are already allowed to verbally abuse heterosexuals for being straight, but being abused for being gay will almost certainly result in an arrest for homophobic hate crime. They don't want equality, they want superiority, they want more rights than straight people, and they won't be happy until sticking a penis in a vagina is criminalised. 

I want them all dead, what a pity that AIDS didn't prove nearly as effective as we were promised it would be in the 80s.

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove

I recall several cases similar to this one, all of which favoured with the perpetrators of acts of gross indecency, whilst the suffered had to put up with all manner of shite. Turning away a Black bloke from a B&B that 'stank' like a would-be burglar, was the first case, and then more recently when parents wanted their kids removed from a school that had boys dressed as girls and pre-op Dandy-Dykes in their kids same class. Anybody like myself, that has their own business, also has  their own set of rules, regulations and the freedom to pick and choose who we don't want on our client list, and we're no different from these two Christian fuckers. Their B&B is also their own home for fucksakes , or are we supposed to let into our homes: shit-stabbers, Mushies and every other freak?  Like fuck are we. I don't even let some of my own family anywhere inside my manor, let alone a pair of toe-touching stooping gaysters. 

Edited by 'eavensabove

14 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

I recall several cases similar to this one, all of which favoured with the perpetrators of acts of gross indecency, whilst the suffered had to put up with all manner of shite. Turning away a Black bloke from a B&B that 'stank' like a would-be burglar, was the first case, and then more recently when parents wanted their kids removed from a school that had boys dressed as girls and pre-op Dandy-Dykes in their kids same class. Anybody like myself, that has their own business, also has  their own set of rules, regulations and the freedom to pick and choose who we don't want on our client list, and we're no different from these two Christian fuckers. Their B&B is also their own home for fucksakes , or are we supposed to let into our homes: shit-stabbers, Mushies and every other freak?  Like fuck are we. I don't even let some of my own family anywhere inside my manor, let alone a pair of toe-touching stooping gaysters. 

Funnily enough, my family rarely allow me into their homes. They seem to get especially twitchy when one of them is sick and I show up with my trusty hypo. 🤔

Guest 'eavensabove
3 minutes ago, scotty said:

Funnily enough, my family rarely allow me into their homes. They seem to get especially twitchy when one of them is sick and I show up with my trusty hypo. 🤔

Do you allow them into yours? Most of the fuckers think they have a right, "coz we're famileee" and all that old bollocks. I hardly ever heard from or see the cunts until I paved my pockets, and now it's like "ooo, lets' go visit 'eavens, he's got a few bob."  You'd think the fact that none of the cunts get a Christmas card or have my telephone numbers would be enough of a hint, but no, me kids had to fuck them off by wearing their 'I HAVE EBOLA' T-Shirts before they so much as park in me drive way. I've even sent them notes each: "eavens sadly passed away and was buried at sea" but still the cunts trouble my everyday existence. I'm at me wits end wiv it all. I've fucking moved five times these past three years, and the slightest knock on me door gets me reaching for me shotgun.

Don't let 'em in Scotty. Just don't.    

3 hours ago, Drew Peacock said:

Don’t suppose you could add a link to this recent development? Only my state-of-the-art supercooled search engine farm isn't turning up anything since 2013, with the exception of some mixed race lesbians in Hawaii.

3 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

Christian couples should be crucified before they retire. Can you imagine their B&B?  Who the fuck would want to bed down in a fucking manger and feast upon a sheet of rice paper & cheap plonk for breakfast on Sundays. 

No no no,  the baby Jesus did not get into the B&B with a full English and a sea view of Galilea.   He got sent round the back to stop overnight with the sheep, cattle and three beardy weirdys.   So he must have got a room at Holiday Express.   So the fucking Christians can fuck themselves.    I roundly support the Bacon Lettuce and Tomatoe Gang giving the Christian cunts a serving.   

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, Monumental cunt said:

No no no,  the baby Jesus did not get into the B&B with a full English and a sea view of Galilea.   He got sent round the back to stop overnight with the sheep, cattle and three beardy weirdys.   So he must have got a room at Holiday Express.   So the fucking Christians can fuck themselves.    I roundly support the Bacon Lettuce and Tomatoe Gang giving the Christian cunts a serving.   

I s'pose they should have taken three nails with them, if they wanted putting-up for the night.  

4 hours ago, Drew Peacock said:

Is this post aimed at Judge?

Guest Drew Peacock
1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

Don’t suppose you could add a link to this recent development? Only my state-of-the-art supercooled search engine farm isn't turning up anything since 2013, with the exception of some mixed race lesbians in Hawaii.

lol.. there were a load of them mincing about with banners outside a bed in breakfast in Eastbourne over the weekend. When I say "a load of them", it was actually about 4, but 4 too many.

Guest 'eavensabove
4 minutes ago, Drew Peacock said:

lol.. there were a load of them mincing about with banners outside a bed in breakfast in Eastbourne over the weekend. When I say "a load of them", it was actually about 4.

The Queens Hotel on the promenade? That figures. 

4 minutes ago, Drew Peacock said:

lol.. there were a load of them mincing about with banners outside a bed in breakfast in Eastbourne over the weekend. When I say "a load of them", it was actually about 4, but 4 too many.

Sorry, just got back after an ice bath necessitated by the earlier mention of mixed race lesbians.

I still can't find a link, but here is the next best thing, a snap of the inaugural Eastbourne Gay Pride event, which may just be the very saddest thing I've ever seen.

image.jpg

Guest DrCunt

I'm not a christian, or of any religous persuasion, but if I ran a guest house I wouldn't want any uphill gardening occuring on my freshly laundered linen. Not to mention wiping their shitty cocks on my curtains.

Pity the poor maids that have to clear the red, white and brown streaked condoms from the waste paper bins the next day.

2 hours ago, scotty said:

You have a Hypo?

A pub bore from Norfolk once told me that they kill more Africans than Lions, so I’d watch your back if I were you. 

Mind you, given that The Corner is more right wing than a 30’s bierkeller these days, I imagine an African-killing animal would be very popular, particularly if it’s appetite ran to poofs, dykes, paedos and Muslims. 

I miss Keith. 

13 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Sorry, just got back after an ice bath necessitated by the earlier mention of mixed race lesbians.

I still can't find a link, but here is the next best thing, a snap of the inaugural Eastbourne Gay Pride event, which may just be the very saddest thing I've ever seen.

image.jpg

No lesbians here. Just some fat blokes with man-tits.

Guest DrCunt
17 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

image.jpg

I wouldn't much fancy fainting due to heat exhaustion whilst in that vicinity. Half would rip your cock off and use it themselves, the other half would pound your ring to a bloody pulp.

5 hours ago, Drew Peacock said:

Gay hotels have this sign to warn others

cc159c4d20a166dfa1643e52a03463fd.jpg

1 hour ago, Drew Peacock said:

That’s all 4 of them Gay, bacon, Lettuce, tomato

Guest judgetwi

The trouble with having a pop at the gaylords is that some hopeless liberal , like Mrs Roops, will tell you that you are really a poof yourself and you are just trying to cover up your love of cock.

So how come if you hate Nazis and Jew- baiters nobody ever accuses you of being a Nazi yourself? 

Now, don’t get me wrong, I understand why Mrs Roops loves cock. It’s just a shame she doesn’t understand why I don’t. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
5 hours ago, judgetwi said:

The trouble with having a pop at the gaylords is that some hopeless liberal , like Mrs Roops, will tell you that you are really a poof yourself and you are just trying to cover up your love of cock.

So how come if you hate Nazis and Jew- baiters nobody ever accuses you of being a Nazi yourself? 

Now, don’t get me wrong, I understand why Mrs Roops loves cock. It’s just a shame she doesn’t understand why I don’t. 

Maybe she knows it boils your piss.  You've been on the corner long enough to know she gives as good as she gets.