CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Adam Rowe Scouse "Comedian"

Penny Farthing

30 minutes ago, Bertie Biceps said:

"Why are they calling it Brexit and not The Great British Break Off?" - Alex Edelman - joint 8th place

Well that had me rolling in the aisles, but then again I am an intellectually retarded cripple with the sense of humour of an Easter Island statue.

8th place you say?

Amazing

6 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

Well that had me rolling in the aisles, but then again I am an intellectually retarded cripple with the sense of humour of an Easter Island statue.

8th place you say?

Amazing

Those terminally unfunny Flo & Joan cunts were in there somewhere too, but still no award for Jerry Sadowitz. Proof, as if more was needed, that there is no god.

8 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Those terminally unfunny Flo & Joan cunts were in there somewhere too, but still no award for Jerry Sadowitz. Proof, as if more was needed, that there is no god.

Flo & Joan. Extensively covered in my post of 25th January 2018. Just after tea. I had chips.

But of course, you’d know this already wouldn’t you RayBaws?

Who’s on first, by the way?

Guest judgetwi
13 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

I'm just amazed they could find one that wasn't about how dreadful Boris / Trump / Brexit all are

Too fucking right mate. There’s a whole world of comedy to be extracted from the rich cunts and their celebricunt arselicking friends. Don’t expect to see it on the telly any time soon.

15 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Flo & Joan. Extensively covered in my post of 25th January 2018. Just after tea. I had chips.

But of course, you’d know this already wouldn’t you RayBaws?

It was a Thursday - you had a jacket potato, you stupid Spudulike cunt.

On 8/20/2018 at 11:11 AM, Bertie Biceps said:

He has won the Edinburgh Fringe Festival with the "Funniest Joke", which was  .. "Working at the Jobcentre has to be a tense job - knowing that if you get fired, you still have to come in the next day."

_103078587_adamfb.jpg

What a fucking miserable scouse  cunt.  Here’s a joke  for him....  the 96 dead are on the Liverpool shirt collar but no mention of those they also killed at hysell.  Funny that isn’t it.

what do you get when thousands of fucking cunts turn up to a game without tickets, 96 dead and a fucking hugely expensive inquiry that doesn’t bring any of them back to life, but lays blame at police inspectors  who weren’t even at the game 25 years later. When those thousands know who they are and sit in guilty silence in pubs around the town knowing THEY killed those kids and yet that is never mentioned, ever.   Funny that isn’t it.

Mssrs @Last Cunt Standing,  @Decimus & @Bubba C   Ordinarily it takes a special kind of stupid to upload a comment that has previously been removed. The three of you aren't known to be intellectually challenged so I guess the ego is strong within you. Pull a stunt like that again and you'll be hitting the Mod Q.

9 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Mssrs @Last Cunt Standing,  @Decimus & @Bubba C   Ordinarily it takes a special kind of stupid to upload a comment that has previously been removed. The three of you aren't known to be intellectually challenged so I guess the ego is strong within you. Pull a stunt like that again and you'll be hitting the Mod Q.

How strange that of all the offence flung about on here, the McCanns are somehow verboten

I’m sure you have your reasons. I’ll write my limericks elsewhere. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
7 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

How strange that of all the offence flung about on here, the McCanns are somehow verboten

Divider walls in the gents are perfect for such prose.  

Guest Wizardsleeve
Just now, Last Cunt Standing said:

I don’t like using the stalls, Wiz, ever since a patient told me why you should always take a shopping bag with you when cottaging. Dirty bastard. 

I'm out of likes.  I wasted one giving Bubba an"Iron."  

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
On Monday, August 20, 2018 at 12:57 PM, Jiggerycock said:

8th place you say?

Amazing

You, Dumb Dumb!

Guest Wizardsleeve
6 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Poof. 

Your razor like wit is beyond comparison....except for those propping you up and letting you ride their coat tails with likes.

I think your star is falling from the sky like a dozen tainted oysters from Punky's arse, Bubba.  

Guest DrCunt
6 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Your razor like wit is beyond comparison....except for those propping you up and letting you ride their coat tails with likes.

I think your star is falling from the sky like a dozen tainted oysters from Punky's arse, Bubba.  

I'm so glad I wasn't eating when I read that.

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 minutes ago, DrCunt said:

I'm so glad I wasn't eating when I read that.

There are moments when I feel great pride and adoration for my missus.  That one was one of her better rips.

1 hour ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

LSC is a practicing doc 

Of which some cunts have been known to mock

It sends poor frank insane

Saying poor Maddies name

But it brings a twitch to his cock

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Or you can just call him a massive cunt.