CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest N/A

12 hours ago, Punkape said:

Unlike the secular remit, the Catholic Church instead emphasizes "education towards sexual responsibility", focusing on partner fidelity rather than the use of condoms as a primary means of birth control and the transmission of STD’s. The Church's position is that all responsible sex must occur within the framework of a faithful, monogamous marriage between a man and woman.

I have always followed these guidelines so I have never had the need to purchase one.

Fuck off.

What exactly is the "secular remit"?

12 hours ago, Punkape said:

Unlike the secular remit...  the Church's position is that all responsible sex must occur within the framework of a faithful, monogamous marriage between a man and woman.

3 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Frankly, it's the irresponsible sex I'm worried about.

On 8/23/2018 at 7:48 AM, Monumental cunt said:

Three sweaty jock slags are on a feminist campaign to get Celtic football club and every football club to provide free jam rags in toilets in every football stadium.    They argue that providing jam rag machines for a cost is not fair. They want them for free as there is “Period Poverty” where young girls are shy at asking dad for money for a jam rag.  They also argue that jam rags should be free like toilet paper.

What  the fuck is the world coming to?   Ok I get it that some women go to the football and may come on during the game and may have forgotten their tampon.    But that’s no fucking excuse for not having their own rag in their bag, or a pound to buy one.   I don’t think in this day and age it’s beyond a young girl to talk about such issues to her father.   Dad can I have a pound as I need a sanitary towel in the toilet.  This is 2018.

They argue that the average girl will spend over £5000 on jam rugs and that it causes Period Poverty.

what a fucking load of shit

lets see if the lads can argue that we suffer from Condom Poverty.  In Punkapes lifetime he has had the opportunity  to spend a whole £2 on condoms when he got lucky once with that Thai ladyboy after the Kilmarnock game.

Then there is Shaving Poverty, how much do blokes have to spend on shaving in a lifetime, possibly £10,000 easily more if you add in the foam and aftershave.   Let’s go,on a campaign for free shaving equipment and cologne to be provided at all football stadium toilets, along with bathrobes and slippers.

How about Pie and a Pint Poverty.  Where it’s estimated men have to spend over £25,000 in a lifetime on pre match Balti pies and a pint of shit larger.  This is disgraceful and we should all be up in arms and outraged that such a burden is levied upon young men at football games.

Basically, if women don’t like it at stadiums, they should fucking stay at home and do the fucking ironing where they belong.  Stop fucking poking their unwanted noses into a mans Saturday afternoon break from the moaning wife and fucking spastic kids.

Whats next, a campaign for chintzy seat covers at football grounds?

Fuck off.

You can't provide cologne at a Scottish league match. The cunts will drink it. 

2 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Progress and development in Europe,the shoulders on which secularism stands,is the product of good religion primarily Catholicism. It is the Christian ethos of Europe (and the United States) that made freedom, liberty, equality, scientific inquiry and other areas of progress possible.Secularism or social facism,social liberalism,atheism impedes social and moral progress and fails to acknowledge then erase the massive contribution of Christianity to the development of mankind.

3 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Progress and development in Europe,the shoulders on which secularism stands,is the product of good religion primarily Catholicism. It is the Christian ethos of Europe (and the United States) that made freedom, liberty, equality, scientific inquiry and other areas of progress possible.Secularism or social facism,social liberalism,atheism impedes social and moral progress and fails to acknowledge then erase the massive contribution of Christianity to the development of mankind.

You stupid twerp.

11 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Ill bite as I'm bored,it wasn't until the scientists,medical etc etc didn't have a strangle hold by the church that we have now got what we have got,Christianity did fuck all except make delusional cunts like you believe in a book that was written by a man in a fucking cave who was as bored as the rest of us and wanted to make himself famous,shove your God up you're arse.

Guest DrCunt
15 minutes ago, Snowy said:

Ill bite as I'm bored,it wasn't until the scientists,medical etc etc didn't have a strangle hold by the church that we have now got what we have got,Christianity did fuck all except make delusional cunts like you believe in a book that was written by a man in a fucking cave who was as bored as the rest of us and wanted to make himself famous,shove your God up you're arse.

He is sure to comply... once Chiekezie pulls out and makes room. 

2 minutes ago, DrCunt said:

He is sure to comply... once Chiekezie pulls out and makes room.  

A good Catholic doesn't do anal, it's usually a throat fucking and the priest wipes his cossak on his chin,punkers has been there  many a time whilst lapping it up like a vintage chardonair,gargling every last drop like some demented queer faggot trying to fit as many cocks in his mouth for the world record,fucking poof.

42 minutes ago, Snowy said:

He didn’t live in a cave so you’re badly misinformed, ignorant cunt.

He worked and lived in a small thatched carpenter’s hut with his parents by the Sea of Galilee.

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 8/23/2018 at 2:48 AM, Monumental cunt said:

Three sweaty jock slags are on a feminist campaign to get Celtic football club and every football club to provide free jam rags in toilets in every football stadium.    They argue that providing jam rag machines for a cost is not fair. They want them for free as there is “Period Poverty” where young girls are shy at asking dad for money for a jam rag.  They also argue that jam rags should be free like toilet paper.

What  the fuck is the world coming to?   Ok I get it that some women go to the football and may come on during the game and may have forgotten their tampon.    But that’s no fucking excuse for not having their own rag in their bag, or a pound to buy one.   I don’t think in this day and age it’s beyond a young girl to talk about such issues to her father.   Dad can I have a pound as I need a sanitary towel in the toilet.  This is 2018.

They argue that the average girl will spend over £5000 on jam rugs and that it causes Period Poverty.

what a fucking load of shit

lets see if the lads can argue that we suffer from Condom Poverty.  In Punkapes lifetime he has had the opportunity  to spend a whole £2 on condoms when he got lucky once with that Thai ladyboy after the Kilmarnock game.

Then there is Shaving Poverty, how much do blokes have to spend on shaving in a lifetime, possibly £10,000 easily more if you add in the foam and aftershave.   Let’s go,on a campaign for free shaving equipment and cologne to be provided at all football stadium toilets, along with bathrobes and slippers.

How about Pie and a Pint Poverty.  Where it’s estimated men have to spend over £25,000 in a lifetime on pre match Balti pies and a pint of shit larger.  This is disgraceful and we should all be up in arms and outraged that such a burden is levied upon young men at football games.

Basically, if women don’t like it at stadiums, they should fucking stay at home and do the fucking ironing where they belong.  Stop fucking poking their unwanted noses into a mans Saturday afternoon break from the moaning wife and fucking spastic kids.

Whats next, a campaign for chintzy seat covers at football grounds?

Fuck off.

Stupid, hairy backed fucking cunts, if they would actually look at the price of a ticket, they would realize that bog roll is factored in, as is the cost to hire cunts to clean the piss off the bogs because they can't hit the fucking mark even while seated.  Increase ticket and box office prices to pay for it, then the feminazi cunts will be screaming about being discriminated against because they bleed 5 days a month and don't fucking die. 

3 hours ago, Punkape said:

It would have been better if you said you didn't know.

4 hours ago, Punkape said:

What the fuck are you talking about? This is utter nonsense - the ramblings of a fucking idiot. Kill yourself.

You're really an atheist aren't you? ;)

Guest Alfie Noakes

I think Buddhism has made more of a positive contribution to the world than Catholicism ever will and ever has.

Atheism is man's natural state, after all, we are not born religious, it is something pushed onto us by believing parents or a society where religion is forced on the population.

2 minutes ago, Noakes the navigator said:

I think Buddhism has made more of a positive contribution to the world than Catholicism ever will and ever has.

Atheism is man's natural state, after all, we are not born religious, it is something pushed onto us by believing parents or a society where religion is forced on the population.

@Punkape will be clutching his rosary .. (well clutching something) when he reads this.

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 hours ago, Punkape said:

He didn’t live in a cave so you’re badly misinformed, ignorant cunt.

He worked and lived in a small thatched carpenter’s hut with his parents by the Sea of Galilee.

Lived with his parents in their grass hut bedsit??  THAT is the example people are brainwashed to follow?  

LOL

Guest DrCunt
23 hours ago, Punkape said:

Unlike the secular remit, the Catholic Church instead emphasizes "education towards sexual responsibility", focusing on partner fidelity rather than the use of condoms as a primary means of birth control and the transmission of STD’s. The Church's position is that all responsible sex must occur within the framework of a faithful, monogamous marriage between a man and woman.

I have always followed these guidelines so I have never had the need to purchase one.

Fuck off.

A not uncommon sentiment for a catholic. Talk about hiding in plain sight...

Guest 'eavensabove

I dunno about Period 'Poverty,' but I have tried using TAMPAX and I still can't ride a bike or swim. Them add's with those birds in, are fake I tell ya. 

Guest 'eavensabove
8 minutes ago, Decimus said:

If he wanted to get fucked by a whole myriad of aviation workers he just needs to book a flight with Ryanair.

Never mind all of that. Has the site been down or something, or has Bubba had it all to himself? The Leader Board has gone pear-shaped. 

Just now, 'eavensabove said:

Never mind all of that. Has the site been down or something, or has Bubba had it all to himself? The Leader Board has gone pear-shaped. 

All that matters is that after a week on a fictional Greek island I'm back in my rightful place.