CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Chinese Biology

Decimus

51 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Middlesbrough is the Venice of the north, as in it stinks of shit.tg

Anyway, I don't like seeing northern-on-northern abuse, your kind should stick together.

I’ve kindly attached details for you for both clinics.....

DIGNITAS in Switzerland

DIGNITAS
P.O. Box 17
8127 Forch

Telephone national:          043 366 10 70
Telephone international:   +41 43 366 10 70
(Monday to Friday, 8:30 - 12:00 / 13:00 - 16:30 hours)

Fax national:          043 366 10 79
Fax international:   +41 43 366 10 79

E-mail:                    dignitas@dignitas.ch

DIGNITAS in Germany

DIGNITAS-Deutschland e.V.
Schmiedestrasse 39
30159 Hannover

Telephone national:          0511 336 2344
Telephone international:   +49 511 336 2344

Fax national:          0511 336 2682
Fax international:   +49 511 336 2682E-mail:                     dignitas@dignitas.de

Kind regards 

Punkape.

Guest 'eavensabove
On ‎8‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 2:36 PM, Decimus said:

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/couple-desperate-baby-told-theyve-13130682

Aside from boiling dogs alive and eating anything with a pulse, the one thing you'd think that the chinks were good at would be filling the world with more mini-Maos to feed.

Not the particular couple in the featured article above. After trying to conceive for four years, they went to a doctor to no doubt ask for some powdered Panda penis to rub on their genitals to help them out with their problem. However, after a cursory examination of the slits slit, it turned out that she was still a virgin.  Apparently, she was getting pounded in the arsehole for four years and didn't realise. The husband has also claimed ignorance, although I'm dubious and suspect that he couldn't believe his luck that he was regularly allowed to spunk in her shit pipe with no questions asked.

Haaa!  It's my understanding that what with them now having douched with Bear bile and snorting Bone of Rhino,  that  the couple are no longer barren, and can proudly announce the birth of their 'Little Sugar Dim Sum' 

baby_09.jpg

Edited by 'eavensabove
xiǎo xiàng pū 小相撲

Guest Erroreptile404
46 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Haaa!  It's my understanding that what with them now having douched with Bear bile and snorting Bone of Rhino,  that  the couple are no longer barren, and can proudly announce the birth of their 'Little Sugar Dim Sum' 

m5eb0.jpg

8 hours ago, southerncunt said:

When her husband is hung like a mouse laying on a slab of ice I’m not surprised. 

Mouse.  Predictive text gone wrong again.  Surely you meant to spell Moose.  Hung  like a Moose.

Guest Bill Stickers
On 8/24/2018 at 11:01 PM, Monumental cunt said:

My Mrs has been pounded up the sheriffs rusty star for years and not complained.  Then again she is a fucking gook.

Which part of this are we meant to be impressed by?

The fact you can only find love via the mail order bride industry, that your tiny cock doesn’t bother your wife as you anally rape her, or the casual racism?

Let me know. 

Guest 'eavensabove
12 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Mouse.  Predictive text gone wrong again.  Surely you meant to spell Moose.  Hung  like a Moose.

If his cooking skills are anything to go by, he meant Mousse. 

Guest luke swarm
On ‎8‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 2:36 PM, Decimus said:

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/couple-desperate-baby-told-theyve-13130682

Aside from boiling dogs alive and eating anything with a pulse, the one thing you'd think that the chinks were good at would be filling the world with more mini-Maos to feed.

Not the particular couple in the featured article above. After trying to conceive for four years, they went to a doctor to no doubt ask for some powdered Panda penis to rub on their genitals to help them out with their problem. However, after a cursory examination of the slits slit, it turned out that she was still a virgin.  Apparently, she was getting pounded in the arsehole for four years and didn't realise. The husband has also claimed ignorance, although I'm dubious and suspect that he couldn't believe his luck that he was regularly allowed to spunk in her shit pipe with no questions asked.

It could be said in this situation that  "Two Wongs don't make it right".

I am truly sorry but I have been drinking sine 3. 

Guest 'eavensabove
40 minutes ago, Punkape said:

I’ve been golfing 🏌and drinking 🍷🍻🍺🥂🍸all weekend...

lol.

Fuck off.

Bending & sucking more the likes.

lol.

Guest luke swarm
49 minutes ago, Punkape said:

I’ve been golfing 🏌and drinking 🍷🍻🍺🥂🍸all weekend...

lol.

Fuck off.

since when has Golf been an anagram of I suck diseased Nigerian cock? 

err Lol     Lol

Guest luke swarm
30 minutes ago, Punkape said:

No....but I’ve eaten Warthog in Kenya....

I am sure that Mr Warthog was overjoyed by the experience of you noshing away at his bits, you disgusting little queer.

Just now, luke swarm said:

I am sure that Mr Warthog was overjoyed by the experience of you noshing away at his bits, you disgusting little queer.

I ate crocodile,Impala and Thompson’s gazelle at the same restaurant in Nairobi.I then went on a Safari at an exclusive game reserve for sport.

I hear Wolverhampton is a bit Safari like these days....

lol.

On 8/26/2018 at 8:03 AM, William T.D. Stickers said:

The fact you can only find love via the mail order bride industry, that your tiny cock doesn’t bother your wife as you anally rape her, or the casual racism?

Let me know. 

Him. 

Guest luke swarm
7 minutes ago, Punkape said:

I ate crocodile,Impala and Thompson’s gazelle at the same restaurant in Nairobi....

so you had a mixed Doner then ?  

Let me know. 

Found my Mrs at college back in the day. Not mail order, you disrespectful cunt.  And talking about relatives is reportable. Reported.

my tiny cock is not raping her anally, she enjoys it, so it is consented sex.  She adores a good anal creampie.

its not casual rascism, it’s just a name.   If I did something that was prejudice like not marry her because she is a Gook, then that’s being rascist.  However, Gook is just a name.  Just a-name, like cunt is your name.  You fucking super sensitive millennial cunt.  Go and fucking wank over your iPad or something.  

Let me know. 

None of it...fuck off it’s not for you to read.

Guest Erroreptile404

Almost worthy of a nomination but would fall under my weeaboo nom, would be weird north american cunts who think cos they've got a few slopes who immigrated to their country in the late 20th century/early 2000s we're supposed to be impressed? Saw "little tokyo" on that keith Lemon thing a while back, absolutely cringeworthy sycophantic americunt arse licking. A dusty generic street in los angayles with a couple of cunts dressed up in stupid mascot costumes and a few slopes with whining little bitch american accents standing around. Wow for a while there i really thought i was in tokyo! 

Guest Bill Stickers
13 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Found my Mrs at college back in the day. Not mail order, you disrespectful cunt.  And talking about relatives is reportable. Reported.

my tiny cock is not raping her anally, she enjoys it, so it is consented sex.  She adores a good anal creampie.

its not casual rascism, it’s just a name.   If I did something that was prejudice like not marry her because she is a Gook, then that’s being rascist.  However, Gook is just a name.  Just a-name, like cunt is your name.  You fucking super sensitive millennial cunt.  Go and fucking wank over your iPad or something.  

If anyone has come out of this looking sensitive, it’s you really.