CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Chinese Biology

Decimus

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/couple-desperate-baby-told-theyve-13130682

Aside from boiling dogs alive and eating anything with a pulse, the one thing you'd think that the chinks were good at would be filling the world with more mini-Maos to feed.

Not the particular couple in the featured article above. After trying to conceive for four years, they went to a doctor to no doubt ask for some powdered Panda penis to rub on their genitals to help them out with their problem. However, after a cursory examination of the slits slit, it turned out that she was still a virgin.  Apparently, she was getting pounded in the arsehole for four years and didn't realise. The husband has also claimed ignorance, although I'm dubious and suspect that he couldn't believe his luck that he was regularly allowed to spunk in her shit pipe with no questions asked.

• Like 3

Guest Erroreptile404
20 minutes ago, Decimus said:

was getting pounded in the arsehole for four years and didn't realise. 

Punkape?

23 minutes ago, Decimus said:

However, after a cursory examination of the slits slit, it turned out that she was still a virgin. 

His cock is probably too small. lol.

Guest Wizardsleeve
35 minutes ago, Decimus said:

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/couple-desperate-baby-told-theyve-13130682

Aside from boiling dogs alive and eating anything with a pulse, the one thing you'd think that the chinks were good at would be filling the world with more mini-Maos to feed.

Not the particular couple in the featured article above. After trying to conceive for four years, they went to a doctor to no doubt ask for some powdered Panda penis to rub on their genitals to help them out with their problem. However, after a cursory examination of the slits slit, it turned out that she was still a virgin.  Apparently, she was getting pounded in the arsehole for four years and didn't realise. The husband has also claimed ignorance, although I'm dubious and suspect that he couldn't believe his luck that he was regularly allowed to spunk in her shit pipe with no questions asked.

How is it possible his perma smirk cunt fucking grin didn't suss him out?  I would wager a bead of sweat formed on his brow when the doc had a good look at Ming's Minge.  

38 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I suspect that there's quite a difference in quality between British and Chinese powdered panda penis.

• Like 2

Guest Wizardsleeve
10 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I suspect that there's quite a difference in quality between British and Chinese powdered panda penis.

The stuff they export is cut with talcum powder, the slithery slope cunts.  

53 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Boiling dogs .. what's not to like?

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, Decimus said:

And I should know. My father-in-law is the premier Panda penis grinder in Norfolk.

Unlike the chinks, I hope he has the decency to humanely euthanize the animal before starting to grind it's penis?  

5 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Unlike the chinks, I hope he has the decency to humanely euthanize the animal before starting to grind it's penis?  

He's not a savage. He at least buys them a steak dinner and a bottle of liebfraumilch before commencing grinding.

Guest Wizardsleeve
Just now, Decimus said:

He's not a savage. He at least buys them a steak dinner and a bottle of liebfraumilch before commencing grinding.

Outstanding!

Guest luke swarm
3 hours ago, Decimus said:

it could be said that the Husband overall had a good four years on the hole.(sic)

I wonder if the lady in question has any unmarried sisters and from which non sex education teaching village they come from. 

Guest DrCunt
1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Yes, the British would absolutely not tolerate the inhumane slaughter of a panda for a small quantity of bellend to be sprinkled on their cornflakes in the morning. Instead, they would practice humane harvesting from live pandas. The only problem with this approach being the production of inferior quality panda "paste", rather than the infinitely superior powder.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

He must have been a bit suspicious that something wasn't quite right when he kept discovering undigested bits of rice and sweetcorn under his foreskin.

Wong hole sex for this race of abnormally cruel shitcunts ought to be made compulsory, chiefly resulting in a reduction of its demographic.

Money otherwise spent on contraception, such as extra-small condoms, could be used to indemnify former dog owners whose beloved pals have ended up on the plates of selfish cunts who choose to fund the horror of the country's meat industry. Even though both sexes practically look the same, with no distinction in the size of their tits, if the bastards' population graph keeps on rising at its current rate there won't be a dog or cat left on the planet in a few hundred years.

Still, at least China has among the worst human rights breaches in its long and illustrious history to divert others' attention to.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Decimus said:

My Mrs has been pounded up the sheriffs rusty star for years and not complained.  Then again she is a fucking gook.

Guest judgetwi
10 hours ago, Decimus said:

A load of racist. bollocks.

20 hours ago, Decimus said:

Aah so! 

11 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Middlesbrough is a northern shithole full of plebs.

You don’t live there surely ? 

Middlesbrough is the Venice of the north, as in it stinks of shit.

Anyway, I don't like seeing northern-on-northern abuse, your kind should stick together.