CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Fetishisation of Coffee

Jiggerycock

Fuck all this Frank shit, I see Coca Cola have just bought the Costa Coffee chain from Whitbread for a smidgeon under £4 billion. Brace yourselves for a rash of adverts in which straight, white, able-bodied males are very much in the minority. (Which is probably fair, as this would reflect the actual footprint of their poof-and-spacker-ridden outlets.)

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Fuck all this Frank shit, I see Coca Cola have just bought the Costa Coffee chain from Whitbread for a smidgeon under £4 billion. Brace yourselves for a rash of adverts in which straight, white, able-bodied males are very much in the minority. (Which is probably fair, as this would reflect the actual footprint of their poof-and-spacker-ridden outlets.)

...but would easily reflect the prevailing demographic of their workforce

2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Next to no input whatsoever, yet I still remain probably the most popular punter ever. What’s the attraction, baws?  

Guest Ollyboro
12 hours ago, Frank said:

Idiot. 

I've been racking my brain trying to remember who you remind me of. Finally it's come to me.

The most fascinating and honourable person I've ever met was an old Jewish boy at a dinner party, about 15 years ago. He was born in Vienna the day the 1918 armistice was signed. Aged only 17 he joined the International Brigade to fight Franco's fascists. Naturally this made him a prime target for the Nazis following the 1938 Anschluss. Using all his courage and ingenuity he escaped from Mauthausen, made his way to France and fought alongside the Resistance.

His war ordeals left him physically and mentally shattered. It took him several years to recover, but when he did he was approached by an associate of Simon Wiesenthal with an offer of a job in the new Israeli government ( he believed it to be the nascent Mossad). Instead this remarkable man turned his back on violence and intrigue; instead he dedicated the next 20 years of his life to a charity committed to reuniting war refugees of all sides with their families. He then came to Britain and with only a few pounds of savings started a business which mushroomed into a multimillion pounds a year organisation. Every year he donated 20% of his profits to assorted Jewish, Christian and Islamic charities. And you know what, Frank? When I think about this wonderful, kind, brave, intelligent, debonair and generous gentleman.......you don't half remind me of his burst colostomy bag.

Guest Alfie Noakes
6 minutes ago, Ollyboro said:

I've been racking my brain trying to remember who you remind me of. Finally it's come to me.

The most fascinating and honourable person I've ever met was an old Jewish boy at a dinner party, about 15 years ago. He was born in Vienna the day the 1918 armistice was signed. Aged only 17 he joined the International Brigade to fight Franco's fascists. Naturally this made him a prime target for the Nazis following the 1938 Anschluss. Using all his courage and ingenuity he escaped from Mauthausen, made his way to France and fought alongside the Resistance.

His war ordeals left him physically and mentally shattered. It took him several years to recover, but when he did he was approached by an associate of Simon Wiesenthal with an offer of a job in the new Israeli government ( he believed it to be the nascent Mossad). Instead this remarkable man turned his back on violence and intrigue; instead he dedicated the next 20 years of his life to a charity committed to reuniting war refugees of all sides with their families. He then came to Britain and with only a few pounds of savings started a business which mushroomed into a multimillion pounds a year organisation. Every year he donated 20% of his profits to assorted Jewish, Christian and Islamic charities. And you know what, Frank? When I think about this wonderful, kind, brave, intelligent, debonair and generous gentleman.......you don't half remind me of his burst colostomy bag.

Very long winded, but not wrong.

2 hours ago, Frank said:

Next to no input whatsoever, yet I still remain probably the most popular punter ever. What’s the attraction, baws?  

Perhaps it's the uncanny valley? Or maybe that thing that happens on TV police dramas where the grizzled old veteran advises his kooky new partner not to look inside the body bag but she ignores him and then vomiting ensues.

15 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Served to them by an immigrant

Just for the time being. Now that the supply of cheap, imported labour is beginning to run low and a number of corporate grabbings stuffed the chains with debts to the gills, the prices can only go up and the service down. The new “improved “ cappuccino will be dolled out with a price tag worthy of a Persian rug, courtesy of self-service or some local fumbling tuskers (only at high end joints), taking hours to prepare anything, apart from thei own rolls of Rizzla, for the upcoming break.

17 hours ago, White Cunt said:

Just for the time being. Now that the supply of cheap, imported labour is beginning to run low and a number of corporate grabbings stuffed the chains with debts to the gills, the prices can only go up and the service down. The new “improved “ cappuccino will be dolled out with a price tag worthy of a Persian rug, courtesy of self-service or some local fumbling tuskers (only at high end joints), taking hours to prepare anything, apart from thei own rolls of Rizzla, for the upcoming break.

I just take a jar of Nescafé to work and make my own warm brown there. Never indulge in £35.50 cappuccino with chocolate shit crumbs from the glag nuts of Patagonian lamas.  It’s a hiddious modern society wank fest to even accept it’s ok to pay some fucking corporate giant for a spoon of coffee and a bit of hot water.   I suppose these millennial types are soo fucking stupid they will accept anything.  They will be paying bottled water next!!!  

On 8/30/2018 at 10:44 PM, EreptileDysfunction said:

What's your opinion of australians? lol

Fucking criminal immigrants.  The women are the worse offenders and should be punished by being tied in the stocks and anally raped for a week.  That’s the only way to treat an Australian girl immigrant.   

They are all thieves.

Guest Erroreptile404
5 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Fucking criminal immigrants.  The women are the worse offenders and should be punished by being tied in the stocks and anally raped for a week.  That’s the only way to treat an Australian girl immigrant.   

They are all thieves.

They all think they're a bunch of faggots from california nowadays too and talk with that stupid upwards inflection shite. 

6 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

They are all thieves.

53 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

They all think they're a bunch of faggots from california nowadays too and talk with that stupid upwards inflection shite. 

Charming. How many Australians do you know, you pair of wankers?

• Like 1

Guest luke swarm
Just now, southerncunt said:

My compliments SC, you seem to have corralled two of the thickest spackers ever to grace these pages, and that is against some very stiff competition of late.  

12 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

I just take a jar of Nescafé to work and make my own warm brown there. Never indulge in £35.50 cappuccino with chocolate shit crumbs from the glag nuts of Patagonian lamas.  It’s a hiddious modern society wank fest to even accept it’s ok to pay some fucking corporate giant for a spoon of coffee and a bit of hot water.   I suppose these millennial types are soo fucking stupid they will accept anything.  They will be paying bottled water next!!!  

It’s not just the youth paying through the nose for this crap. A lot of bored, over compensated, retired halfwits and the unemployed fill those rip off joints. I, like you, take my coffee to work and avoid these fucking places.

19 hours ago, southerncunt said:

Too fucking amany.   And they all say the same thing. Australia is a great place to live, how do you pommies cope with this shit weather, blah, blah, blah.    Well if oz is soo fucking great, why the fuck are you cunts are all over here.  Why the fuck don’t you go back to that purpose built prison.

i fucked an Ozzy girl,once, she was a dirty fucking whore.  No the sort you would take home to mother.  Utter fucking criminal.

20 hours ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

Except when they have a mouth full of cock.

22 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

Too fucking amany.   And they all say the same thing. Australia is a great place to live, how do you pommies cope with this shit weather, blah, blah, blah.    Well if oz is soo fucking great, why the fuck are you cunts are all over here.  Why the fuck don’t you go back to that purpose built prison.

i fucked an Ozzy girl,once, she was a dirty fucking whore.  No the sort you would take home to mother.  Utter fucking criminal.

You have a mother? If you did, she obviously didn't bother enrolling you in school. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Did you watch The Terrific Adventures Of The Terrible Ten?

Guest Bill Stickers
On 9/2/2018 at 10:22 AM, southerncunt said:

You have a mother? If you did, she obviously didn't bother enrolling you in school. 

Watch out, you’re getting dangerously close to being on the receiving end of a totally empty threat from MC to never mention his family again.