CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Fetishisation of Coffee

Jiggerycock

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 9/5/2018 at 5:11 AM, Mrs Roops said:

Thanks. Whilst I don't wish to appear ungrateful, I'm not entirely convinced of your epiphany. Time will tell, I guess...

Roops, whenever did you become so skeptical and cynical?  You're a young lass to be filled with so much negativity!  

8 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

I’d like to see your face if you tried to take it up the wrong un !   I’d be gentle of course, like a real gentleman.  Before I fucking destroyed your flabby welsh arse hole.

youd like that I’m sure, being welsh.

What

Wow you really think you are the shit don’t you.  Just remember all Australians are fucking crims.  Now fuck off.

A

It’s true though.

hello cunt I’m back.

Stupid

Ohhh another fucking admin cunt.  What for this time? Do tell.

Cunt

11 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

I’d like to see your face if you tried to take it up the wrong un !   I’d be gentle of course, like a real gentleman.  Before I fucking destroyed your flabby welsh arse hole.

youd like that I’m sure, being welsh.

What you'd like and the reality of what you've got are several light years apart in view of the desperate tactics employed in spinning an absurd and convoluted web of lies and half-truths about yourself. Unfortunately, your pathological need to show off a bogus lifestyle has been exposed by you being ill-informed, poorly educated but above all, stupendously thick. Now middle-aged and having witnessed the success of others close to you, you remain a non-entity and have realised that this will not change despite your best efforts. Embrace the mediocrity of your lot and be grateful for what you have. You deserve it.

11 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Ohhh another fucking admin cunt.  What for this time? Do tell.

Clearly you have not or will not learn any lessons despite eleven warnings and several suspensions. I think the best place for you is to be placed into special measures until you learn to conduct yourself properly.

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

What you'd like and the reality of what you've got are several light years apart in view of the desperate tactics employed in spinning an absurd and convoluted web of lies and half-truths about yourself. Unfortunately, your pathological need to show off a bogus lifestyle has been exposed by you being ill-informed, poorly educated but above all, stupendously thick. Now middle-aged and having witnessed the success of others close to you, you remain a non-entity and have realised that this will not change despite your best efforts. Embrace the mediocrity of your lot and be grateful for what you have. You deserve it.

Clearly you have not or will not learn any lessons despite eleven warnings and several suspensions. I think the best place for you is to be placed into special measures until you learn to conduct yourself properly.

Oooooh!

It's just like Steve McQueen in 'The Great Escape' 'cept without the charisma and motorbikes!

Any chance of machine gunning a nebbishy little Scottish fuck, who loses it and makes a bid for freedom over the fence?

Any one will do.

1 hour ago, Jiggerycock said:

Oooooh!

It's just like Steve McQueen in 'The Great Escape' 'cept without the charisma and motorbikes!

Any chance of machine gunning a nebbishy little Scottish fuck, who loses it and makes a bid for freedom over the fence?

Any one will do.

Fuck off.

9 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Fuck off.

I had you down as a Gorbals hard man...or at least some brawny Highlander forever tossing his caber about the joint and generally acting the steroid-amped lunatic.

You self-identify as a 'nebbish little fuck'?

Anything else you'd like to share with us, (not including any deep-fried heroin you might have about the gaff)?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

I had you down as a Gorbals hard man...or at least some brawny Highlander forever tossing his caber about the joint and generally acting the steroid-amped lunatic.

You self-identify as a 'nebbish little fuck'?

No, you implied Steve McQueen had charisma.

Guest Ollyboro
1 hour ago, Jiggerycock said:

Oooooh!

Any one will do.

Edited by Ollyboro
Fuck knows

Guest Ollyboro
Just now, Ollyboro said:

I'm not saying Shughie Mcfucking McFee didn't deserve to die, but there were deffo more deserving Crossroads cunts who deserved machine gunning by a Nazi. The backward cunt in the woolly hat for starters. And the skinny cunt in the spaz chariot. That could have made for a touching scene (well I'd have touched myself). A Brummie cripple with a squeaky wheel heading through the mud towards the perimeter fence at 1mph.  "Yam cumin home mum!" As the krauts laugh at at him attempting to haul his useless limbs up a fence. Then turning him into a colander.

3 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

More than Monumental Cunt - on that we can surely agree?

Yes, I think it's safe to say that on any scale of pretty much anything, Monumental Cunt would be used as the calibration point for the absolute zero of said scale.

Guest Ollyboro
12 minutes ago, Queefer said:

Impressive what kind of coffee shop you can get when you've never paid any tax. 

sbux-reserve-roastery-milan-exterior-01-1536251531.jpg

Don't think for a second that your attempt to introduce class war to the Corner isn't appreciated, but no cunt on the Corner actually pays tax. We're all either too rich, or too unemployed. Or too imprisoned.

Guest Queefer

See the irony but -  these tax dodging cunts trouser your £3.95 for a skinny flat almond milk latte with a double shot of jizz from a shite motorway service station on the M1 and fuck off and spend it all in Italy.

3 minutes ago, Queefer said:

See the irony but -  these tax dodging cunts trouser your £3.95 for a skinny flat almond milk latte with a double shot of jizz from a shite motorway service station on the M1 and fuck off and spend it all in Italy.

Who the fuck do you think you are? Turning up here with your on topic posts and fancy rational arguments.

flash cunt.

12 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Who the fuck do you think you are? Turning up here with your on topic posts and fancy rational arguments.

flash cunt.

They'll be along with a South Park avatar in a minute, and then the shit will really hit the fan.

61em.gif

Guest Queefer

How fucking dare you mock the disabled. You try getting out of this chair up a stannah stairlift and across the landing every time you need to drop the kids off at the pool - only to find it's nothing but a fart. Do that 20 times in a day and you'll gain some humility and understand why I have applied for an urgent colostomy .After only 7 years and 3 new carpets I am almost half way up the NHS waiting list. If the chair batteries were better i'd fuck off to Calais and come in again - bingo top of the queue. Cunts

6 minutes ago, Queefer said:

How fucking dare you mock the disabled. You try getting out of this chair up a stannah stairlift and across the landing every time you need to drop the kids off at the pool - only to find it's nothing but a fart. Do that 20 times in a day and you'll gain some humility and understand why I have applied for an urgent colostomy .After only 7 years and 3 new carpets I am almost half way up the NHS waiting list. If the chair batteries were better i'd fuck off to Calais and come in again - bingo top of the queue. Cunts

Tell them you're a black lesbian as well as disabled.

2 minutes ago, Queefer said:

But I'm obviously not a lesbian 

No, but the neat thing about the modern world is that you have the right to be treated as a lesbian, if you personally identify as one.

We've reached the point where the ridiculous debates of the People's Front of Judea have become an actual thing.

Guest Queefer

There is fuck all funny about being black and disabled in UK especially if you've been here a long time. What little I get in Universal Credit mainly goes on puff to control the pain , what's left goes on Lidl beans  Swing in on the back of a truck these days and claim political and you get a nice flat, a job and a taxi to work at Costa coffee.