CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest N/A

On 9/12/2018 at 10:10 AM, Piston said:

Soooo Mr Mental, you actually live in Oldham.

Presumably the Cotswold stone, previously referred to, is B&Q 'stone-effect' cladding on your Victorian  artisan's terrace...

All your base are belong to us!

PS Please make your mind up re liable vs liobel vs liabil, liabel etc. 'Libel' for preference but any one, used consistently, would save my sanity.

Have a nice day and remember to take your medication.

Nope, read the post you thick cunt.  Iam from Oldham. Boy done good now moved away as it’s a shit hole up north.  Ok 

On 9/12/2018 at 10:03 AM, Wybunbury Bertie said:

Mongo, you are like a mole who keeps popping his head up out of a hole in the lawn only to to be wacked on the head by Roopsie with a rake.

Yes but I’m fucking her garden up all the same.    Ooohhh worm 

On 9/12/2018 at 9:31 AM, Alfie Noakes said:

Just fuck off, I didn't say that, you are putting words in my post that were not there. You are stupendously thick. I have never seen anybody else as anything other than another human being. Being mixed I find your attitude towards non gammon coloured people as highly disgusting and showing of your lack of character.

You are a huge oxygen thief.

You absolutely appall me. Calling me and my race “gammon” is so disgusting. You are the most rascist person on here.   

Now the above is obviously absolutely ridiculous. Because white or gammon colored people have a sense of humour and are not so sensitive about everything,  that the mere use of a colour to describe them is deemed offensive.  

Guest Alfie Noakes
8 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

You absolutely appall me. Calling me and my race “gammon” is so disgusting. You are the most rascist person on here.   

Now the above is obviously absolutely ridiculous. Because white or gammon colored people have a sense of humour and are not so sensitive about everything,  that the mere use of a colour to describe them is deemed offensive.  

Rattled even further. You fell for my biggest wind up yet fellow white boy. Red with rage yet????? Stick a pineapple ring on your head or an egg. 

Fucking idiot.

20 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Genuine theft mate no joke.  Police absolutely fucking hopeless.  Thinking of getting an Alfa Guilia Quadrafoglio but cars are getting jacked like sweets in a shop these days and feds doing nothing about armed gangs breaking into people’s houses to jack the keys.  Relaying with an iPad is also rife I now know.   No law abiding tax paying chap can have a decent car these days.  If I get one I will post a soft developers handed fuck off sign with your name on a piece of paper on the windscreen whilst parked outside my stone clad council house in Oldham....Cotswolds.....where ever you think I live.  Who cares what you think.

You're trying desperately hard to become your Brick Top avatar's character, aren't you? I can imagine a typical evening conversation in one of your sleepy Cotswold retired neighbour's sitting rooms: 'I hear that complete dickhead next door has just pulled up on the driveway, Gladys'.
'Ah, you must mean the nouveau-riche twit who seems to have assumed the role of an important London gangster, Finley. Charles and Beatrice saw him attempting to show the bar girls his wotsit in the Dog & Fox last week.'

Anyway, I thought you'd pussy out on me and not upload the photo, 'Soft Hands'.

• Like 2

Guest 'eavensabove
7 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I'd been toying with "slow head", but I can live with this one.

I trust that you realise that toying with a slow head has a different meaning to a Catholic priest. 

23 hours ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Rattled even further. You fell for my biggest wind up yet fellow white boy. Red with rage yet????? Stick a pineapple ring on your head or an egg. 

Fucking idiot.

Fucking hell....take a look at my second paragraph.   Get back to me on a post card when you realize how fucking stupid you look you fucking poorly educated inner city  licorice allsort.    Now go on call us whites Gammon again.  See if we fucking give a shit.  I bet you wish you were Gammon.

stop your anti white rascist remarks, Iam getting very offended and will report you for colour abuse.   The use of black, brown and gammon are strictly prohibited on here. Whereas white cunt is freely open to abuse along with ginger.  That’s fair game.

anyway, me using offensive language like Gammon will get me banned, Iam supposed to be non rascist now on here.

Guest Bill Stickers
4 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Fucking hell....take a look at my second paragraph.   Get back to me on a post card when you realize how fucking stupid you look you fucking poorly educated inner city  licorice allsort.    Now go on call us whites Gammon again.  See if we fucking give a shit.  I bet you wish you were Gammon.

stop your anti white rascist remarks, Iam getting very offended and will report you for colour abuse.   The use of black, brown and gammon are strictly prohibited on here. Whereas white cunt is freely open to abuse along with ginger.  That’s fair game.

anyway, me using offensive language like Gammon will get me banned, Iam supposed to be non rascist now on here.

SoftHands.jpg

Guest Alfie Noakes
4 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

I am white as the pure fresh fallen snow, I just pressed your racist buttons and off you went you supremely thick arsehole, worked a treat.

Lol

Guest 'eavensabove
8 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

I am white as the pure fresh fallen snow, I just pressed your racist buttons and off you went you supremely thick arsehole, worked a treat.

Lol

Snowy? 

2 minutes ago, ratcum said:

The language is entirely justified for autistic reasons. I hope we can all support Stubbed when he checks into prefab

I petitioned your release when you were unjustly coolered and only hope you'll do the same for me when my deliberately provocative posts coincide with roops rag week

12 hours ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Lol

Well just stop being anti Gammonist will you.  It’s upsetting all of these nasty words about us whites being pink.  Talk colour around noirs and they get the right hump. Iam just reacting the same way.  Not that I give a shit, as you should realize, but you don’t, because you are fucking thick.

On 9/14/2018 at 10:42 AM, Wolfie said:

You're trying desperately hard to become your Brick Top avatar's character, aren't you? I can imagine a typical evening conversation in one of your sleepy Cotswold retired neighbour's sitting rooms: 'I hear that complete dickhead next door has just pulled up on the driveway, Gladys'.
'Ah, you must mean the nouveau-riche twit who seems to have assumed the role of an important London gangster, Finley. Charles and Beatrice saw him attempting to show the bar girls his wotsit in the Dog & Fox last week.'

Anyway, I thought you'd pussy out on me and not upload the photo, 'Soft Hands'.

Errr Roops have you gone mad?  What’s your other profile trying to say?   I don’t know what this soft hand reference is as I usually ignore this duplicate profile of yours...Wolfie.

Must have deleted the post it refers to or simply fallen asleep out of sheer boredom reading it.

explain..

10 hours ago, ratcum said:

As homoerotic as it sounds Stub, I've got your six.

One assumes you want my six poked in your ear, or perhaps the eye socket if you're from the same school as @Cuntybaws

Other than that it'll be a high six, being a good West Country lad. You'll have to see the Norfolk bunch if you want any more digits

On 9/14/2018 at 1:50 AM, Monumental cunt said:

He was a big fat bastard.  Nah never go to Rochdale as it’s not allowed, it’s off the manor and they are all totally fucking mental once you get beyond Tandlehills.    As for the mosque, I would be interested to go in one and see what the fuss is all about.

do you sing songs to god in a cold building every Sunday?  Does it work for you?

Yes.

3 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

Yes.

Does church work for you in a spiritual way, or just a sad fucking cunt who goes for the social side and to see whose died?   

Church is not something I’ve done really in my life, Singing songs is also not for me or whispering prayers and spells.

8 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Does church work for you in a spiritual way, or just a sad fucking cunt who goes for the social side and to see whose died?   

Church is not something I’ve done really in my life, Singing songs is also not for me or whispering prayers and spells.

Those aspects of religious observance have been drummed into the faithful for a thousand years and are part of the  explanation for the decline in faith and belief, especially over the last 150 years. Prayers / spells is an apt description and is a model I have nothing to do with. My Christian religious observance has nothing to do with asking for special favours. I am not especially fond of church goers. 

On 9/17/2018 at 8:03 AM, cuntspotter said:

Those aspects of religious observance have been drummed into the faithful for a thousand years and are part of the  explanation for the decline in faith and belief, especially over the last 150 years. Prayers / spells is an apt description and is a model I have nothing to do with. My Christian religious observance has nothing to do with asking for special favours. I am not especially fond of church goers. 

So you just live you life to what you think are Christian standards rather than do the Sunday rituals.