CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Toksvig

Decimus

17 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

I dunno, she still brushes-up well for a Whale of her age... Put it this way, Neil wouldn't kick her out of his bed. 

If he had a fuckin' bed!

A sleeping bag and a few cardboard boxes in the underpass is more his style.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, cooze said:

If he had a fuckin' bed!

A sleeping bag and a few cardboard boxes in the underpass is more his style.

Blimey, he's moved up in the world.  He's probably got his old job back. 

3 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Never mind your gibbering rato; do paedo androids dream of toasters fresh off the assembly line?

I imagine that the life sized one inch "Stubby Five Speed Bullet Dildo" is a hot topic of conversation on every prisons baby rapist wing. 

Keep your maggot to yourself and out of industrial plastic moulds, you dirty enabling cunt.

On 9/11/2018 at 6:17 PM, Decimus said:

Despite the fact that this mole eyed cunt resembles Michael McIntyre straining to take a shit whilst wearing a Boris Johnson fancy dress outfit, ToksPig is neither humorous or entertaining.

So it comes as no surprise that she has revealed that female comedy panelists, including herself, have had their contributions heavily edited out of shows such as QI and Eight Out of Ten Cats. Of course, she believes that the reason behind this is endemic sexism within the entertainment industry, when any cunt not regularly strangle wanking themselves with a copy of The Guardian knows that it's because female comedians are absolute fucking shit.

Perhaps if they expanded upon their comedic repertoires and stopped banging on about jam rags and their foetus tattered minges, they might get a bit of airtime. Until then, I suggest that if any of ToksPig's more attractive colleagues want additional airtime, they should stop moaning and get their fucking tits out.

For once and I mean once...I agree.  Sandy Toxic is about as funny as bad aids up the harris.   She has completely ruined QI and I never saw her crack one funny item in any stand up or other tv show.   A completely unfunny, typical BBC Lezza appointment to replace a fat equally unfunny Gaylord who at least knew he was unfunny.

if I have to listen to her say how she stood in mission control when the moon landing took place , one more time I will simply have to murder a couple of dozen people.