CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Toksvig

Decimus

Despite the fact that this mole eyed cunt resembles Michael McIntyre straining to take a shit whilst wearing a Boris Johnson fancy dress outfit, ToksPig is neither humorous or entertaining.

So it comes as no surprise that she has revealed that female comedy panelists, including herself, have had their contributions heavily edited out of shows such as QI and Eight Out of Ten Cats. Of course, she believes that the reason behind this is endemic sexism within the entertainment industry, when any cunt not regularly strangle wanking themselves with a copy of The Guardian knows that it's because female comedians are absolute fucking shit.

Perhaps if they expanded upon their comedic repertoires and stopped banging on about jam rags and their foetus tattered minges, they might get a bit of airtime. Until then, I suggest that if any of ToksPig's more attractive colleagues want additional airtime, they should stop moaning and get their fucking tits out.

• Like 7

8 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Despite the fact that this mole eyed cunt resembles Michael McIntyre straining to take a shit whilst wearing a Boris Johnson fancy dress outfit, ToksPig is neither humorous or entertaining.

So it comes as no surprise that she has revealed that female comedy panelists, including herself, have had their contributions heavily edited out of shows such as QI and Eight Out of Ten Cats. Of course, she believes that the reason behind this is endemic sexism within the entertainment industry, when any cunt not regularly strangle wanking themselves with a copy of The Guardian knows that it's because female comedians are absolute fucking shit.

Perhaps if they expanded upon their comedic repertoires and stopped banging on about jam rags and their foetus tattered minges, they might get a bit of airtime. Until then, I suggest that if any of ToksPig's more attractive colleagues want additional airtime, they should stop moaning and get their fucking tits out.

An absolutely loathsome creature. Almost certainly the template and role model for that other fat lesbian midget, Susan Calman. 

Little fucking ugly cunts, with their little fatman 3 piece suits and converse trainers.

they look like like those little squashed dwarf cunts out of 'Phantasm'.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I hate you decs but even I'm willing to give you a like for this. Most female comedians ram on about 1. What cunts men are 2. If theyre an ethnic woman about being an ethnic woman and 3. Menstrual problems or, if you're Sarah Millican, biscuits and her cat. 

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove
25 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Isn't she's Danish, or some other foreign dyke?  Her only value as a comedian would be if she dropped dead. I'd find that her funniest contribution, and I'm sure that 9 out of 9 cats would opine the same.  Any cunt that goes on that load of bollocks, is a washed-up tosser.

I'd wager that Ms. Toxicvag, has exactly that.  A vag so fucking toxic that only a dandy would want to fist it.  

Guest 'eavensabove
10 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I hate you decs but even I'm willing to give you a like for this. Most female comedians ram on about 1. What cunts men are 2. If theyre an ethnic woman about being an ethnic woman and 3. Menstrual problems or, if you're Sarah Millican, biscuits and her cat. 

Most of them, fail to realise that they are being laughed 'at' rather than having any comedic value, and dare I say it, the Black ones are even worse. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
45 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I'll see your Toksvig and your Millican and raise you Shappi fucking Khorsandi.

shappi_khorsandi_uniform.jpg

Raise you that Glasgow Italian slag with the fucking monkey.

A god awful combo of a female comedian , and a fucking ventriloquist.

fucking diabolical 

case closed.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 hours ago, Decimus said:

Very good. My only criticism here is that you could have still been 100% correct if you had widened the category massively to “all female comedians.” Sorry comediennes. There shouldn’t really be feminine case to the word.

They all need a good fucking kicking, followed by an encore . 

Shut up, you fucking slags.

lol

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

I'll see your Toksvig and your Millican and raise you Shappi fucking Khorsandi.

shappi_khorsandi_uniform.jpg

My hand has you beat.  A pair of Sue Perkins,  wins over a Shappi flush.

BBC+3+Comic+Relief+Something+Funny+Money

47 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Raise you that Glasgow Italian slag with the fucking monkey.

A god awful combo of a female comedian , and a fucking ventriloquist.

fucking diabolical 

case closed.

Right, if that's your game I'm going all in with Tanyalee Davis. She had her own nomination recently, but when the high point of your repertoire is pretending you can't reach the microphone then you really are in the wrong fucking job.

tanyalee-resized-434x321.jpg

17 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Right, if that's your game I'm going all in with Tanyalee Davis. She had her own nomination recently, but when the high point of your repertoire is pretending you can't reach the microphone then you really are in the wrong fucking job.

Listing fucking dreadful comediennes could take all night. It would be far quicker to list the ones that are actually funny.

Ummmmmm, ummmmmm... Fuck it, as you were.

Guest 'eavensabove
25 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

You cunt. I knew you'd play dirty. 'ere, have one of my trumps!

_65284985_de15.jpg

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
29 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

She’s just the right height to suck you off, at her own convenience.