CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Pseudo homeless beggars

Guest Gareth Hunt

3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Some of them had brown vinyl rooves. Yuk.

It's not wrong, per se, just dated, but I still don't want to see the word "rooves" on here ever again. Otherwise, before you know it, people might think it's OK to say "pooves" and then where the fuck will we be?

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove
5 hours ago, Roadkill said:

You've got no one to blame but yourself, 'eavens. Frank is a smart-arse cunt who knows exactly how to get under someone's skin and takes great pleasure in causing hysteria. He feeds on it like a parasite. You should surely know by now that the best course of action is to simply make fun of his spindly legs and tell him to fuck off when he tries to get them around you.

Fuck off, bandy legs. 

See? It doesn't work at all, does it. 

• 1 month later...
On 9/14/2018 at 7:29 AM, Gareth Hunt said:

I fully appreciate the valuable service that these chaps provide to virtue-signalling lefties, who delight in ostentatious displays of their caring nature. We've all seen such bell-ends, squatting by some "unfortunate", oozing sympathy and offering hot coffee and snacks (but never money, because they've read the guidance from  Shelter that tells them that  the feckless sleeping bag tenant will put it to ill use).

What seems to be a problem in my neck of the woods is a huge proliferation of pseudo homeless, producing market saturation. The virtue-signallers are over supplied with unfortunates to fawn over and so the baggies are now pestering heartless cunts like me. I can't walk 10 yards in the vicinity of my local rail station with being asked for various "spare" items that I might have about my person.

Gareth .

1373855248_10.jpg

Do you live in fucking Morocco?    Sounds a proper beggars shit hole.  London no doubt.  

• 1 month later...