CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

University “Sex Work” cunts

Earl of Punkape

16 hours ago, Lord Punkape said:

Brighton “university” has insisted it is not promoting prostitution after a sex workers' support group was given a stall at its freshers' fair.

The Sex Workers' Outreach Project (Swop) was included in the event for new students at the University of Brighton (Twinned with Sodom and Gomorrah) last week.

Feminist campaigner Julie Bindel called the decision "beyond disgraceful".

But student union president Tomi Ibukun said it was there to provide support rather than to advocate sex work and would be supplying condoms as well.

A university spokesman said it would be "exploring the matter further" with the union to fully understand the aims of inviting Swop to attend.

He added: "We would like to make it clear that the university does not promote sex work as an option to students."

Why the fuck are they offering a support service then ?

Cunts.

Fuck off.

Same reason men have nipples

Just in case....

Guest Wizardsleeve
8 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

Just in case....

That every foetus starts as a female, and only after the "Y" takes over does the mammary tissue become added baggage for blokes?  

Guest 'eavensabove
3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Those little alligators on La'Coste polo shirts used to play havoc with my left nipple.

Button-flies have the same detrimental affect whilst taking a picnic.

Guest 'eavensabove
10 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Bourbon biscuits; I hate the little brown bastards

Black nuns use them as chapel hat pegs, and as for Cadbury's Fingers, well, I'll let you use your own imagination.  

Guest 'eavensabove
8 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

Just in case....

Alas, Jiggers, it's a thing of the times. All sorts of malpractices are going on in this day & age.

breast_feeding.jpg cant-be-unseen-man-breast-feeding.jpg

On 10/1/2018 at 4:51 PM, Lord Punkape said:

Brighton “university” has insisted it is not promoting prostitution after a sex workers' support group was given a stall at its freshers' fair.

The Sex Workers' Outreach Project (Swop) was included in the event for new students at the University of Brighton (Twinned with Sodom and Gomorrah) last week.

Feminist campaigner Julie Bindel called the decision "beyond disgraceful".

But student union president Tomi Ibukun said it was there to provide support rather than to advocate sex work and would be supplying condoms as well.

A university spokesman said it would be "exploring the matter further" with the union to fully understand the aims of inviting Swop to attend.

He added: "We would like to make it clear that the university does not promote sex work as an option to students."

Why the fuck are they offering a support service then ?

Cunts.

Fuck off.

The thing is Lord Spunkape, the majority of overseas female students ARE sex workers.   So this student union acknowledgement of their life choice is covering and representing a large section of female students in England today.    Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Thai, Eastern European, South American students are all largely supporting their studies with hand jobs, blowies and fucking for cash.    Why fuck random poor students when you can now offer your wears on the inter web for cash and maybe have some fun along the way.   These free, self chosen, life choose, student hookers are not sex traffic slaves, they simply choose to fuck for money.  It pays the rent, it pays for food, it buys a car.   They earn it, they spend it.    They need support on medical, what is a good advertising web page and feedback and protection on bad punters, so fair play for the student union for providing such a useful platform.  Well done.

On 10/2/2018 at 8:45 AM, cooze said:

Damn right, foreign cunts with a pinch of cocoa dust, masquerading as chocolate biscuits, cheap fuckers.

Are ginger nuts racist biscuits?

20 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Does it really fucking matter?  

Fuck yeah.

Any cunt can dye their fuckin' hair, I go for the natural look.

That's what's wrong with all these blue rinse teen slags, you wonder if they look like fuckin' aliens in the pants department.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQVzWKJHPpQNtkSXMfdMHH

Guest Wizardsleeve
13 minutes ago, cooze said:

Fuck yeah.

Any cunt can dye their fuckin' hair, I go for the natural look.

That's what's wrong with all these blue rinse teen slags, you wonder if they look like fuckin' aliens in the pants department.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQVzWKJHPpQNtkSXMfdMHH

Your priorities are off, young Cooze.  The only time the colour should matter is when it's a clotted mess of blood and or shit.  At least with these rainbow dyes, she's putting in a little effort to say, "I'm fun, bugger me senseless!!

28 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Your priorities are off, young Cooze.  The only time the colour should matter is when it's a clotted mess of blood and or shit.  At least with these rainbow dyes, she's putting in a little effort to say, "I'm fun, bugger me senseless!!

You mean she's dyed her arse hair blue as well?

25 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

She looks like one of those filthy alien slags out of Star Trek who used to green light Kirk by saying; 

"Captain Kirk, what is love?" 

I might shag that blue one out of X Men though.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

She looks like one of those filthy alien slags out of Star Trek who used to green light Kirk by saying; 

What I loved about those storylines was they were always so plausible. You could almost smell the gritty realism of it all. 

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 hour ago, cooze said:

You mean she's dyed her arse hair blue as well?

If faced with two options...one, a fit bird with arse hair dyed blue, or a target tattoo on her starfish, which would you choose?  I think I would just say YES, and go raw on them until they could no longer walk properly.

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

In the 60's in America, the romantic interlude between Uhura and Kirk almost set the place ablaze.  It was unheard of for white men to shag or even kiss black women, ffs, they wouldn't even share water fountains, the racist cunts!  

5 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

If faced with two options...one, a fit bird with arse hair dyed blue, or a target tattoo on her starfish, which would you choose?  I think I would just say YES, and go raw on them until they could no longer walk properly.

In the 60's in America, the romantic interlude between Uhura and Kirk almost set the place ablaze.  It was unheard of for white men to shag or even kiss black women, ffs, they wouldn't even share water fountains, the racist cunts!  

Thankfully nowadays black women allow white men to share their water fountains.

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Thankfully nowadays black women allow white men to share their water fountains.

Nice to know some lessons were learned from it all.  

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Im sure you would, Eric, but whether she would shag you back or simply rip your spine out through your navel is an altogether different question.