CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Tampax spillage accident cunt

Earl of Punkape

The M25 in Hertfordshire is closed anti-clockwise after a lorry crashed into the central reservation and shed its load of sanitary products.

lol.

The crash happened just before 16:30 BST at J18 near Chorleywood, causing the unspecified products to spill on to the opposite carriageway.

“Tampaxes fucking everywhere” said one angry motorist.

Both carriageways were closed to allow an air ambulance to land, but two lanes clockwise have since reopened.

Hertfordshire Police said "significant" traffic disruption was expected and one officer said “I’ve got four daughters, I can’t get away from this shit”.

There is a queue of about seven miles anti-clockwise with conditions not expected to return to normal until 23:00, according to Highways England.

A police spokeswoman said the products were "non-hazardous" .......unlike some of their users.

lol.

1 hour ago, Lord Punkape said:

The M25 in Hertfordshire is closed anti-clockwise after a lorry crashed into the central reservation and shed its load of sanitary products.

lol.

The crash happened just before 16:30 BST at J18 near Chorleywood, causing the unspecified products to spill on to the opposite carriageway.

Both carriageways were closed to allow an air ambulance to land, but two lanes clockwise have since reopened.

Hertfordshire Police said "significant" traffic disruption was expected and one officer said “I’ve got four daughters, I can’t get away from this shit”.

There is a queue of about seven miles anti-clockwise with conditions not expected to return to normal until 23:00, according to Highways England.

A police spokeswoman said the products were "non-hazardous" .......unlike some of their users.

lol.

I imagine you to be like Rik from The Young Ones - wanking over crusty copies of Cosmopolitan.

Guest Queefer
5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Yes, I'm thinking of giving the Islam thing a go, I've always been keen on guns and explosives, and I think Allah may be the very fellow for me.

Ever tried Judaism? They keep clear from bitches who are up on blocks for a full fortnght. They must go at it like bloody rabbits for the next two weeks.

Guest Queefer
7 minutes ago, Queefer said:

Ever tried Judaism? They keep clear from bitches who are up on blocks for a full fortnght. They must go at it like bloody rabbits for the next two weeks.

Although this alone may define their curiously slow population growth over the last eight decades or so 

10 minutes ago, Iam Ape said:

I imagine you to be like Rik from The Young Ones - wanking over crusty copies of Cosmopolitan.

At my public school well thumbed copies of Mayfair and Penthouse were passed around the dormitories....and the occasional copy of Playbirds featuring Mary Millington.

1 hour ago, Lord Punkape said:

lol.

lol.

I expect they expanded to fill the carriageway widthways.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Lord Punkape said:

At my public school well thumbed copies of Mayfair and Penthouse were passed around the dormitories....and the occasional copy of Playbirds featuring Mary Millington.

Strictly speaking punkers, as a self proclaimed devout catholic should you really have been wanking yourself blind over Mary Millington? That's just the sort of lapse which will go against you when you breathe your last and the heaven and hell chips are counted. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, scotty said:

Strictly speaking punkers, as a self proclaimed devout catholic should you really have been wanking yourself blind over Mary Millington? That's just the sort of lapse which will go against you when you breathe your last and the heaven and hell chips are counted. 

Well I was growing up and I went to confession so I was forgiven.

So fuck off.

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, Lord Punkape said:

Well I was growing up and I went to confession so I was forgiven.

So fuck off.

What did your priest tell you to perform...err...earn penance?  

4 minutes ago, scotty said:

I think knowing someone called "Norris" will fuck any of us to buggery Grotty.

My Aunty Vi once worked under cover as Eva Braun's tampon.

8 hours ago, Lord Punkape said:

I’m sure it was more a case of things being well bummed, rather than thumbed, in your dormitory.