CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Tampax spillage accident cunt

Earl of Punkape

7 hours ago, scotty said:

Oh, I see. Well that's alright then. 

Said no deity, ever. 

It's the catholic way. Rich cunts have been murdering and raping people and then paying cardinals to grant them absolution since the 11th century. When the papacy was based in Avignon, in the 14th century, the pope was scamming French nobility by selling them handfuls of straw and proclaiming it to be from the manger of Jesus. 

The vatican is the biggest money generating machine, on aggregate for the past thousand years.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It's the catholic way. Rich cunts have been murdering and raping people and then paying cardinals to grant them absolution since the 11th century. When the papacy was based in Avignon, in the 14th century, the pope was scamming French nobility by selling them handfuls of straw and proclaiming it to be from the manger of Jesus. 

The vatican is the biggest money generating machine, on aggregate for the past thousand years.

Fools and their money.......

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Lord Punkape said:

The M25 in Hertfordshire is closed anti-clockwise after a lorry crashed into the central reservation and shed its load of sanitary products.

lol.

The crash happened just before 16:30 BST at J18 near Chorleywood, causing the unspecified products to spill on to the opposite carriageway.

“Tampaxes fucking everywhere” said one angry motorist.

Both carriageways were closed to allow an air ambulance to land, but two lanes clockwise have since reopened.

Hertfordshire Police said "significant" traffic disruption was expected and one officer said “I’ve got four daughters, I can’t get away from this shit”.

There is a queue of about seven miles anti-clockwise with conditions not expected to return to normal until 23:00, according to Highways England.

A police spokeswoman said the products were "non-hazardous" .......unlike some of their users.

lol.

Did the crash cause a huge jam? 

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove
4 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I reckon brudda SC is some kind of werewolf creature who emerges once a month to call out the ultra fuckwits here.

Maybe a were-bunyip? 

He uses the string of a Tampax to floss with after he's gone down.