CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Forced To Share

Jiggerycock

Guest 'eavensabove
On ‎10‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 9:38 PM, Wolfie said:

The poor signal from the palliative care unit may be affecting Frank's site navigation features, Stubbs.

Make no mistake. He's gone to the dogs. 

Guest Arthur Fuqs-Aches

Im depresssed but cant doss down over at Windsor Castle, beckon the servant over for another Westons and reefer, fart and snort before making a pass at any piece of crumpet who walks by and doing the full Prince Phillip and insulting for insults sake. So ginger Hewitt knackers to the Royals, goverments and the arsehole advisers who initiate these crusades. What a tribe of cunts indeed.

11 hours ago, Noakes said:

Well put sir. There were heros and officers from all parts of the commonwealth, not just the fucking home counties. The judge is an obsequious one at best.

Correct

Guest judgetwi
23 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Wow.  So nobody north of Watford gap was an officer? What a fucking idiot. However,  Had it not crossed your mind my grandfather was from Surry, my grandmother from Canada, they lived after the war ooooop north for work.    He wasn’t a fucking General, he was just an NCO.   Millions served, thousands were above the rank of captain, especially as the war went on and dead captains needed replacing. get over yourself. You idiot.

just because your family have lived an eternity in the gutter, does not mean that some other people have lived a reasonable life.  Go back to your bed sit and try and think how it is for everyone else in the world who have a family. Have a history, have values and some decent work ethic, whilst you sit in your hovel with a bag of wotsits and an orange nob, claiming benefits.   I bet you grandparents were nazi sympathizers.  

Was your grandfather Colonel Bogey by any chance?

🎶🎶🎶😀😃

Fake, liar, bullshitter.

10 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

🎶🎶🎶😀😃

Fake, liar, bullshitter.

No he was one of millions of brave men who fought in the war and kept his shit to himself just like possibly everyone’s grandfather on here.  Except yours of course who was a gas chamber operator.

nazi, coward, war criminal.

Guest judgetwi
5 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

No he was one of millions of brave men who fought in the war and kept his shit to himself just like possibly everyone’s grandfather on here.  Except yours of course who was a gas chamber operator.

Except he didn’t keep it to himself otherwise you wouldn’t be on here bragging about his understated heroism and trying to bathe in his reflected glory which you made up in the first place you two bob little nobody.

So MY grandfather was a Nazi war criminal? You do realise that there are a lot of anti semites on this site and they won’t be very happy with you giving me that historic accolade. They are convinced that I am a Jew. You can’t go round putting such contradictory ideas into such tiny brains without the inevitable consequences.

The Jew baiter, Lady Penelope, will be jumping up and down with frustration. (no change there then)

You may have well pushed my good friend, Herr Oberst, into the final stages of senile dementia. Being an insensitive sack of shit you won’t have noticed his obvious deterioration. As usual , it’s all about you isn’t it?

Have a nice day in your mansion......fake, fraud, liar, bullshitter, mouth almighty fucking braggart.

2 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Except he didn’t keep it to himself otherwise you wouldn’t be on here bragging about his understated heroism and trying to bathe in his reflected glory which you made up in the first place you two bob little nobody.

So MY grandfather was a Nazi war criminal? You do realise that there are a lot of anti semites on this site and they won’t be very happy with you giving me that historic accolade. They are convinced that I am a Jew. You can’t go round putting such contradictory ideas into such tiny brains without the inevitable consequences.

The Jew baiter, Lady Penelope, will be jumping up and down with frustration. (no change there then)

You may have well pushed my good friend, Herr Oberst, into the final stages of senile dementia. Being an insensitive sack of shit you won’t have noticed his obvious deterioration. As usual , it’s all about you isn’t it?

Have a nice day in your mansion......fake, fraud, liar, bullshitter, mouth almighty fucking braggart.

My original post on here was about mental health and how the older generation simply kept it to themselves and got on with life.

if you had mastered beyond Lady Bird Book 2 at school you would have picked up on the point, HE never told me or spoke to me about his problems.  I found out after he had died.

my post was nothing to do about bragging, it was quite the opposite. It was a sympathetic view on how people can hold in their inner demons and NOT share their woes with others......which was the NOM.

you are obviously a fucking massive self righteous prick who can’t read and has a massive chip on your shoulder about being an abject failure in life. 

Go back to you illegal squat and snoke some mamba 

11 hours ago, judgetwi said:

🎶🎶🎶😀😃

Fake, liar, bullshitter.

11 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

5 hours ago, judgetwi said:

3 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

My original post on here was about mental health and how the older generation simply kept it to themselves and got on with life.

if you had mastered beyond Lady Bird Book 2 at school you would have picked up on the point, HE never told me or spoke to me about his problems.  I found out after he had died.

my post was nothing to do about bragging, it was quite the opposite. It was a sympathetic view on how people can hold in their inner demons and NOT share their woes with others......which was the NOM.

you are obviously a fucking massive self righteous prick who can’t read and has a massive chip on your shoulder about being an abject failure in life. 

Alright lads?

Guest judgetwi
16 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

How very reasonable of you. I wonder why you need to justify your opinions by claiming to be rich and fronting up your imaginary antecedents from some old war film? Do you think that sort of bullshit makes your opinions more valid than anybody else’s?

I note that , like all little boys, you lapse into personal insults.....mostly concerning my assumed poverty. You really have got a serious materialistic problem haven’t you? Then , of course, you insult members of my family......, standard internet little boy abuse, and against the rules I might add.

Next stage..... accusing me of having sex with my parents and then, raping children.

Seen it all before little boy..... you just can’t help yourself. 

6 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

How very reasonable of you. I wonder why you need to justify your opinions by claiming to be rich and fronting up your imaginary antecedents from some old war film? Do you think that sort of bullshit makes your opinions more valid than anybody else’s?

I note that , like all little boys, you lapse into personal insults.....mostly concerning my assumed poverty. You really have got a serious materialistic problem haven’t you? Then , of course, you insult members of my family......, standard internet little boy abuse, and against the rules I might add.

Next stage..... accusing me of having sex with my parents and then, raping children.

We’re are you getting all this shit from and taking down your own grotty path of a story.  My message on here has nothing to do with anything you are crapping on about.

YOU think nobody aged in their 50s could have had a grandfather who had mental issues from the war.  Why not, I bet every grandad of that era had some active service and issues.   My message was a sympathetic one.  Even Bill Stickers liked it.

YOU are hate filled And it’s YOU who are obsessed with my status and wealth.  I don’t bring that into the discussion you do.

But now you come to mention it.

Fucking peasant.

32 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Reported for implying that Monumental Cunt may rape children, shortly after accusing you of having sex with your parents.

Guest judgetwi
1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Reported for implying that Monumental Cunt may rape children, shortly after accusing you of having sex with your parents.

I think you may be a bit confused there. However, to be fair to the Gritty Northern Richboy, he hasn’t called me fat or gay yet.

I was thinking ahead of myself there. My apologies to the pathetic fantasist.

Edited by judgetwi
Used personal sexual abuse which brings me down to the level of so many little boys on this site

Guest Alfie Noakes
4 hours ago, judgetwi said:

I think you may be a bit confused there. However, to be fair to the Gritty Northern Richboy, he hasn’t called me fat or gay yet.

You really can be a shit piece of work, a complete turd circus. Nowhere else have I seen such idiocy as yours, you lardy spunkbucket.

21 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Fat, Gay faggot 

• 2 months later...
On 10/8/2018 at 10:16 AM, William T.D. Stickers said:

Stubby, I've warned you about this before.

When the corner is going through another of its cyclical, almighty lulls, dominated by yourself and Eric talking fucking drivel, please don't desperately name-drop me.

Now the pictures that you left behind, are just memories of a different life, some that made us laugh, some that made us cry, one that made you have to say goodbye.

What I'd give to run my fingers through your hair, touch your lips, to hold your near, when you say your prayers, try to understand, I've made mistakes, I'm just a man.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Now the pictures that you left behind, are just memories of a different life, some that made us laugh, some that made us cry, one that made you have to say goodbye.

What I'd give to run my fingers through your hair, touch your lips, to hold your near, when you say your prayers, try to understand, I've made mistakes, I'm just a man.

Thank you Christina Rossetti.