CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Forced To Share

Jiggerycock

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 10/11/2018 at 2:10 AM, Alfie Noakes said:

You really can be a shit piece of work, a complete turd circus. Nowhere else have I seen such idiocy as yours, you lardy spunkbucket.

You're a man of few words, Alfie, but when you feel so inclined you can really leave an impression.

Guest Alfie Noakes
8 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

You're a man of few words, Alfie, but when you feel so inclined you can really leave an impression.

I was in a good mood.

On 10/5/2018 at 10:42 AM, The Beast said:

This epidemic of faux fucking loonies should all have their fucking mobile phones burnt. The whole social media sharing of this nonsense is the main cause of the problem. It has become a proud statement to have a so called mental illness, particularly among young people. It has been fashioned into a contagion. 

Of course sad things happen in life, but occasionally feeling low in mood is all part of the human condition. The incidence of those with a genuine mental illness for life is very small.

The underlying reasons for all this shit stems from the fact there are a lot of personality disordered fuckwits, (many with drink or drug consumption as an underpinning factor) that the government have no idea what to do with. Psychiatrists have had these people dumped on them and are expected to deal with them, when really they should be dealt with by the criminal justice system if they are psychopaths, or behavioural therapists if they are non violent. This costs lots of money. So of course the government is only too happy for people to share away. Meanwhile, we store up a significant number of self harmers, anxious and sad fuckers who will have these inadequacies for life.  

I couldn’t have put it better myself.

Guest Wizardsleeve
7 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

I couldn’t have put it better myself.

When you start typing, it's hard to get you to stop.  Under any other circumstances, you would stopped with "Extraordinary!"  

Your happy meds have made you downright chatty!  

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Bill Stickers
On 1/6/2019 at 12:21 AM, Decimus said:

Now the pictures that you left behind, are just memories of a different life, some that made us laugh, some that made us cry, one that made you have to say goodbye.

What I'd give to run my fingers through your hair, touch your lips, to hold your near, when you say your prayers, try to understand, I've made mistakes, I'm just a man.

Shut up you batty little cunt. Who’s got too big for their boots and needs taking down a few pegs?

There’s no way I’m sitting through three months of utterly turgid dogshit to find out for myself. 

Guest Alfie Noakes
17 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Shut up you batty little cunt. Who’s got too big for their boots and needs taking down a few pegs?

There’s no way I’m sitting through three months of utterly turgid dogshit to find out for myself. 

Nobody is bigger than the corner, except perhaps that giant sloth judge.

29 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

There's been a serious lack of animosity all round I'm afraid to report. Stubby and I danced the dance for a while, but I'm currently reduced to tussling with Pen.

Guest Bill Stickers
11 minutes ago, Decimus said:

There's been a serious lack of animosity all round I'm afraid to report. Stubby and I danced the dance for a while, but I'm currently reduced to tussling with Pen.

You disappoint me.

I’ll just have to engage my default setting and rigorously buttfuck Monumental for the foreseeable future then.

Guest 'eavensabove
5 hours ago, Decimus said:

Things have not been the same since D.W.F went to the dogs. Perhaps I went in too hard for him to cope with, but god knows I was only tom-fooling around and never got the chance to play him for real. Nobody else is worth my attention or has such a chequered past as The Dame. Mind you, you're on the right track with tussling with Pen, as she's in the Dame's camp. They idolise each other.  

9 minutes ago, The Bishop of Phlegm said:

He forgot to say anything about grassing me up and bursting out crying because I gave Judge a few well deserved likes.

Shut your fucking mouth and tuck your humongous cock betwixt your rashy shaven legs, you vile tranny freak.

Leaderboard manipulation will not be tolerated.

13 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Shut your fucking mouth and tuck your humongous cock betwixt your rashy shaven legs, you vile tranny freak.

Leaderboard manipulation will not be tolerated.

with this comment you'll own the leader board for years to come Deco.

Perhaps, like Brazil and Jules Rimet, you should be allowed to keep it.

a programme about the influence of the bass guitar. So they're bound to include a few from:

John Paul Jones

Roger Glover

Chris Squire

Lemmy God

Geddy lee

No. Coz some bitch (slap up dat) from The Talking Heads made the cunt programme. Well if you'd called it "Me on bass on other new wave and post punk band waggoners bollocks" I wouldn't be posting this.

cunt

On 1/6/2019 at 12:21 AM, Decimus said:

Now the pictures that you left behind, are just memories of a different life, some that made us laugh, some that made us cry, one that made you have to say goodbye.

What I'd give to run my fingers through your hair, touch your lips, to hold your near, when you say your prayers, try to understand, I've made mistakes, I'm just a man.

Ding is probably tugging himself bandy in his grave to this. 

2 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Ding is probably tugging himself bandy in his grave to this. 

Ding is in prison. The jury were forced to endure over 28 hours of CCTV footage of him, grabbing the arses of female colleagues and exposing himself with a dribbling semi lob-on. His defence of, 

"they was all proper up for it, I tell thee"

was disregarded by the jury after hearing the testimony of 14 victims.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Ding is in prison. The jury were forced to endure over 28 hours of CCTV footage of him, grabbing the arses of female colleagues and exposing himself with a dribbling semi lob-on. His defence of, 

"they was all proper up for it, I tell thee"

was disregarded by the jury after hearing the testimony of 14 victims.

"Victims". 

".....victims....".

I don’t mind saying that the word has a certain allure. 

• Like 1