CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Bugging your own house.

Guest Tata Steely Dan

8 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Haven't got a clue,  but he would have been perfect casting in Cocoon.

Brian Dennehy is a tosser.

Possibly your most pointless and irrelevant post to date.

Enjoy the rest of your holiday, here's hoping that some Gooks decide to reenact Dien Bien Phu with your foetid corpse.

2 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Did you know MC, that they replaced Hamble the dolly with a black dolly in the 90s to make the show more diverse? See, ethnic cleansing Cbeebies style. 

That was way after my time and iam soo fucking glad it was.  This just shows the level of subliminal messages that have been forced upon millenialist kids from birth.  Like it’s ok to get rid of the white chick as she is just a fucking ho to the black Dolly’s brother, bitch.  Did they send Humpty Dumpty to weight watchers as well?  I bet Jamima was classified as being ADHD Bi Polar or some other made up infliction that never used to exist in 1970s Britain before the fucking soft arses took over.  

14 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

That was way after my time

How old are you exactly, MC?

Your grammar and general level of intelligence suggest that you were born sometime after 2005, but your shocking displays of racist bigotry and ignorance indicate that you were shat out at some point during the late Victorian era.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Afraid not Erectoid. I appear to have been the only child growing up in the 70s and 80s who wasn't interfered with by a BBC employee.

I feel unwanted and rejected and I want fucking compensation.

Simply watch an episode of Jimll  fix it on you tube and stick a finger up your arse whilst singing jingle jangle jewelry.  That will make you fell like it’s 1977 all over again.  Do you feel loved now.

2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

How old are you exactly, MC?

Your grammar and general level of intelligence suggest that you were born sometime after 2005, but your shocking displays of racist bigotry and ignorance indicate that you were shat out at some point during the late Victorian era.

Racist bigotry is a thing of the past. Iam a changed man due to Roops successfully rehabilitating me by forcing me to watch the BBC kids programmers for 6 weeks non stop.  As for intelligence I wager I offer this little forum way more insight and ridiculously funny verse than you old chap.  50’s if you ask old boy.   Grammar is a function of lazy typing and alcohol mixed in with a fucking annoying predictive text algorithm on my cheap Taiwanese iPad.

Whats your excuse?

7 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

Racist bigotry is a thing of the past. Iam a changed man due to Roops successfully rehabilitating me by forcing me to watch the BBC kids programmers for 6 weeks non stop.  As for intelligence I wager I offer this little forum way more insight and ridiculously funny verse than you old chap.  50’s if you ask old boy.   Grammar is a function of lazy typing and alcohol mixed in with a fucking annoying predictive text algorithm on my cheap Taiwanese iPad.

Whats your excuse?

The benefit of predictive text is that it correctly spells said word, although it may subsequently be out of context. I've never heard of an algorithm littering a users posts with completely made up constructs and shockingly spelled words that even a remedial spastic could handle.

As for being constantly pissed, I've got no problem in believing that.

12 minutes ago, Decimus said:

The benefit of predictive text is that it correctly spells said word, although it may subsequently be out of context. I've never heard of an algorithm littering a users posts with completely made up constructs and shockingly spelled words that even a remedial spastic could handle.

As for being constantly pissed, I've got no problem in believing that.

I see you don’t attack the point I make about me being more intelligent and insightful and funny.  That’s a given.

The last funny thing you ever did was that massive green turd in you romper suit aged 2.  You ate some of it and it continues to pour out of your mouth to this day.

now let’s get on Nom and stop your fucking around with irrelevant shit.

post something new, go on Nom monkey think of something 

1 minute ago, Monumental cunt said:

I see you don’t attack the point I make about me being more intelligent and insightful and funny.  That’s a given.

The last funny thing you ever did was that massive green turd in you romper suit aged 2.  You ate some of it and it continues to pour out of your mouth to this day.

now let’s get on Nom and stop your fucking around with irrelevant shit.

post something new, go on Nom monkey think of something 

Have you got a drink problem? 

1 hour ago, Monumental cunt said:

Why don’t they just open up the menu to cover those with diary intolerance as well......

18 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I imagine that Anne Frank would be fucked.

You stupid fucking cunt.

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

Possibly your most pointless and irrelevant post to date.

Enjoy the rest of your holiday, here's hoping that some Gooks decide to reenact Dien Bien Phu with your foetid corpse.

Fuck me. Glass houses are cunts.

Edited by The Beast
I'll probably fuck something up next

Guest 'eavensabove
40 minutes ago, The Beast said:

I must have syphilis. Don't tell Punkers.

I've already told Chlamydia Winkleman. 

Edited by 'eavensabove
The Pox.

Guest 'eavensabove

Punker's reckons that His house is bugged. A little ladyboy told him. Anyway, all of that is besides the point...

It's the cunt up the road that I'm more worried about. He's been stood there for at least a month, listening in. One of me neighbours has already been snuffed out with Ricin by the KGB, but this latest cunt looks a bit iffy, if you must mind. I don't like his stance, one bit. 

dual-head-mounted-listening-device.jpg

12 hours ago, Decimus said:

Our respective like to post ratios would suggest otherwise.

See Beast calling you out above at what a fucking cunt you are.  Shit posts, no Noms what so ever.  Go do something on mums net instead.  Unfunny cunt.   We all hate you.   Is that a crime now?  Who gives a fuck.

1 hour ago, Monumental cunt said:

See Beast calling you out above at what a fucking cunt you are.  Shit posts, no Noms what so ever.  Go do something on mums net instead.  Unfunny cunt.   We all hate you.   Is that a crime now?  Who gives a fuck.

Couple of points here, MC.

Beast called me out and was wrong.

Secondly, I nominate more than the vast majority on here. I know how much you have enjoyed being hung out to dry by Roops and her stats on a number of occassions, so I've compiled a few of my own. You have made 47 nominations this year, and accrued a grand total of 59 likes for your efforts.

I've knocked out 27, with a return of 106 likes. No noms? Wrong. Shit posts? I've got almost double the likes that your dog shit efforts about Asian car jackers and paedos have so far gained you.

I await your grovelling retraction. We're not even in the same league.