CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Bugging your own house.

Guest Tata Steely Dan

Guest Tata Steely Dan

I keep hearing an advert on the radio for some service whereby you bug your own house. The premise is that the people in the house have gone on holiday, left the goldfish with the neighbours, and forgotten about whether they locked the back door.

The obvious solution would be to phone the fish-bothering neighbour cunts and get them to check. But oh no! These cunts must be from London or something, where anything beyond a salutatory grunt to your neighbour gets the police called on you. The obvious solution, therefore, is to rig your house with a camera network.

Same shit on the TV. Install a camera network in your house to make sure your dog isn't trashing the gaff.

Amazon started this nonsense with 'Alexa', the open microphone you invite into your house. Now you install a camera system to go with it. If you think that you are the only people who can, and will, access these devices then you are a fucking idiot. 

In Orwell's 1984, government surveillance devices were mandatory installations in every home. In the real world we voluntarily install this shit and pretend it is doing us a favour.   

1 hour ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

I keep hearing an advert on the radio for some service whereby you bug your own house. The premise is that the people in the house have gone on holiday, left the goldfish with the neighbours, and forgotten about whether they locked the back door.

The obvious solution would be to phone the fish-bothering neighbour cunts and get them to check. But oh no! These cunts must be from London or something, where anything beyond a salutatory grunt to your neighbour gets the police called on you. The obvious solution, therefore, is to rig your house with a camera network.

Same shit on the TV. Install a camera network in your house to make sure your dog isn't trashing the gaff.

Amazon started this nonsense with 'Alexa', the open microphone you invite into your house. Now you install a camera system to go with it. If you think that you are the only people who can, and will, access these devices then you are a fucking idiot. 

In Orwell's 1984, government surveillance devices were mandatory installations in every home. In the real world we voluntarily install this shit and pretend it is doing us a favour.   

The in-crowd know that the shell is thin

So they all protect the cage they're in

Guest Wizardsleeve
8 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

Frank's house is full of bugs. 

If by "bugs" you mean highly contagious airbourne viruses, you are probably correct.  Fuck knows his blood pathogens are a matter of medical record.  

Guest 'eavensabove
51 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

If by "bugs" you mean highly contagious airbourne viruses, you are probably correct.  Fuck knows his blood pathogens are a matter of medical record.  

No. Canine fleas. 

Just now, scotty said:

Ah, tiswas.... saturday mornings in bed with Sally James and the crew, brilliant stuff. I thought I was the only cunt on here old enough to remember it 👍

I used to just imagine being in bed with sally James. I must've had a thing about women in leather, I think my first wank was Suzi Quattro.