CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Helicopters (real or toy ones)

Cunty BigBollox

20 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Go on withers, finish the cunt

I must say, little Alberk is certainly gunning for me tonight. 6 Malicious posts, and I'm trying to behave and ignore him. I think the cunt may be fomenting a vendetta.

Not talking to him definitely winds him up though. I bet we can get him to melt down without responding to him.

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I must say, little Alberk is certainly gunning for me tonight. 6 Malicious posts, and I'm trying to behave and ignore him. I think the cunt may be fomenting a vendetta.

Not talking to him definitely winds him up though. I bet we can get him to melt down without responding to him.

Isn't there a rule about that?  Err...nevermind!  

6 minutes ago, Earl Albert of Ross said:

Eric the no bottle thinks he's hard slut tramp.

Bottle, I've had 2 of them smashed over my head in the last 23 years. I see you're still trying to claim that you turned up to an imaginary fight. Idiot. I'm 6 feet 2, about 15 and a half stone and have had more punch-ups than you have had wanks over the 10 year old Lara Croft poster that's still Blu-Tacked to the wall of your bedroom, embarrassingly still located in your  parents' house.

In short, if we did actually meet, you would be crushed like an insect.

But anyway, the crux of the matter..... I'm not interested in a relationship. Please stop following me around, you're only hurting yourself. I just don't think of you that way. Sorry babes. Still friends? 😪

4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Bottle, I've had 2 of them smashed over my head in the last 23 years. I see you're still trying to claim that you turned up to an imaginary fight. Idiot. I'm 6 feet 2, about 15 and a half stone and have had more punch-ups than you have had wanks over the 10 year old Lara Croft poster that's still Blu-Tacked to the wall of your bedroom, embarrassingly still located in your  parents' house.

But anyway, the crux of the matter..... I'm not interested in a relationship. Please stop following me around, you're only hurting yourself. I just don't think of you that way. Sorry babes. Still friends? 😪

He's not really 6'2". He's so small he was once mistaken for Don Estelle in Catford. 

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
6 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Yeah, right, proof?

18 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

😪

Sorry to disillusion you eric, but we all remember you tazering yourself and pissing your keks. Your image on here is that of a geriatrically incontinent vinnie jones, and no amount of hardman posturing is going to change that. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, scotty said:

Sorry to disillusion you eric, but we all remember you tazering yourself and pissing your keks. Your image on here is that of a geriatrically incontinent vinnie jones, and no amount of hardman posturing is going to change that. 

Worth a try though. Seriously though, if you get the chance, Tazer yourself. It's quite an experience. (Go for a piss first)