CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Shuada' Davitt. aka Sinead O`Connor

Hokey Gingers

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

With your similar degree of Anglophobia, I'm surprised you're not hitched to the boneheaded dyke. Why not admit you regularly dream about smashing her backdoors without lubrication, Pans?

She wouldnt be my type..too opinionated ..and probably a #metoo flake aswell

Panzbaby 

Guest judgetwi

Possibly......but while I can’t claim to have read everything the Establishment arselicker has written, I see no evidence to support such a judgement. Not that it has any relevance or is any business of mine anyway.

These things probably strike a different chord in northern shitholes but I don’t know anything about that.

Gravy on chips.. .... strictly for poofs. 😁

17 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Have a nice time in the cooler, MC. I trust it'll allow you more time to focus on your, er, successful career as an entrepreneurial property tycoon incapable of claiming insurance indemnity for a £50k motorcar.

Why would that be of bother to anybody?  Is she your mum?

The point being made is obviously too subtle for you to understand.    She is a western woman who has sold herself in the capitalist entertainment world of pop.  She converts from being. Left footer into a rag head.  She is an avid feminist and supported of equality for women.

The irony lost on you is that she has just joined the most anti women’s rights, subversive, patriarchal religion.   She is the epitomey of an infidel.  Which is punishable by beheading.

Are you just thick, or a muzzle lover who thinks isis is nothing more than a lovely river for a picnic on the banks of on a summers day near Oxford.

PS... insurance were very understanding and paid out in full for the second time in 12 months.  I would recommend Admiral despite them being based in Wales.

7 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Possibly......but while I can’t claim to have read everything the Establishment arselicker has written, I see no evidence to support such a judgement. Not that it has any relevance or is any business of mine anyway.

These things probably strike a different chord in northern shitholes but I don’t know anything about that.

Gravy on chips.. .... strictly for poofs. 😁

What are your thoughts on chips and curry?

2 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Why would that be of bother to anybody?  Is she your mum?

The point being made is obviously too subtle for you to understand.    She is a western woman who has sold herself in the capitalist entertainment world of pop.  She converts from being. Left footer into a rag head.  She is an avid feminist and supported of equality for women.

The irony lost on you is that she has just joined the most anti women’s rights, subversive, patriarchal religion.   She is the epitomey of an infidel.  Which is punishable by beheading.

Are you just thick, or a muzzle lover who thinks isis is nothing more than a lovely river for a picnic on the banks of on a summers day near Oxford.

PS... insurance were very understanding and paid out in full for the second time in 12 months.  I would recommend Admiral despite them being based in Wales.

You write so beautifully MC, typically blending sharp grammar with a degree of subtlety most fail to recognise, including me. I can just imagine your latest RICS HomeBuyers Report:

PS... when they flush the bogs upstairs it sounds like a fucking muzzle washing his bellend in a wudu, house has no bad structural shit going on but the fake roman pillars look like the beak of a fucking feminazi Left footer. Whiff of ragheadism with curry stuff in the kitchen. Decided to wank into the handbag of the slag who owns the gaf when she popped out. woz worried about parking my £50k Audi in the street. Good luck buying it. fucking cesspit.

19 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

You write so beautifully MC, typically blending sharp grammar with a degree of subtlety most fail to recognise, including me. I can just imagine your latest RICS HomeBuyers Report:

PS... when they flush the bogs upstairs it sounds like a fucking muzzle washing his bellend in a wudu, house has no bad structural shit going on but the fake roman pillars look like the beak of a fucking feminazi Left footer. Whiff of ragheadism with curry stuff in the kitchen. Decided to wank into the handbag of the slag who owns the gaf when she popped out. woz worried about parking my £50k Audi in the street. Good luck buying it. fucking cesspit.

I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again.. you just don’t make the grade. 

Wolfie.. the nearly man. 

12 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

That's hurtful, Frank, especially as I value your opinion so highly.

I’m not overly concerned about other people’s opinions. I’m just stating the facts. I can’t differentiate between your posts and olly’s. And he’s fucking awful. 

8 minutes ago, Frank said:

I’m not overly concerned about other people’s opinions. I’m just stating the facts. I can’t differentiate between your posts and olly’s. And he’s fucking awful. 

If Olly and I improve to a higher standard, do you think we might eventually achieve your outstanding post-to-like ratio?

1 minute ago, Wolfie said:

Did you also notice the larger font in his comment, Eric, which suggests he may have taken the time to cut & paste such a wasted effort?

Correct. I was responding to you when the lonely wife-less sap’s head popped up and I transferred it across. Hands up, wolfie, I can’t stand him.