CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The new 50p

PANZER MURPHY

Guest judgetwi

He’s made a mistake. He means 20 cents. His pikey scum relatives have come back across the water with bagfuls of 50p coins they’ve robbed from old ladies’ gas meters. Can’t take them to a bank without raising suspicion so now he offers them to us at 20 cents a pop. You’ll have to go lower than that you filthy piece of trash. Have you tried hawking them to the peacefuls you scumbag?

Guest Wizardsleeve
6 minutes ago, Lord Punkape said:

A fine fellow at the rugby 🏉 club could fit 20 of the old 50p pieces under his foreskin.

The same fellow allegedly ejaculated into the cavity of a turkey 🦃 before stuffing it and serving it to his mother in law on Christmas Day....

lol.

Your intimate knowledge of the details is not at all comforting, Punky.  I'm guessing you were directly involved in the festivities.  You held the blokes foreskin back, didn't you?  You buggered the turkey to death before it was deplumed and dissected.

Just now, Wizardsleeve said:

Your intimate knowledge of the details is not at all comforting, Punky.  I'm guessing you were directly involved in the festivities.  You held the blokes foreskin back, didn't you?  You buggered the turkey to death before it was deplumed and dissected.

Fake news.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Lord Punkape said:

A fine fellow at the rugby 🏉 club could fit 20 of the old 50p pieces under his foreskin.

The same fellow allegedly ejaculated into the cavity of a turkey 🦃 before stuffing it and serving it to his mother in law on Christmas Day....

lol.

This puts me in mind of the good old days of ye electro-poppe music, when a popular beat combo called 'EMF' had a lead singer who, according to rumour and the jungle tom-toms, could fit an entire lemon under his foreskin (sounds more like a twelveskin if true)

Guest Queefer
28 minutes ago, Lord Punkape said:

lol.

A cheap shot - plenty of change from a tenner.

23 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

A new 50p promoting unity and friendship tween nations on an issue thats split the nation in half and  has yiz at each others throats all the way to the corridors of Whitehall 

Panzbaby 

Well as a call for unity, a fucking coin hardly screams 'Give Peace a Chance' does it?

No - all it does is give vent for more sink estate musings from Redundo-boy from his safe European home, in Rockall (South)

19 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

Well as a call for unity, a fucking coin hardly screams 'Give Peace a Chance' does it?

No - all it does is give vent for more sink estate musings from Redundo-boy from his safe European home, in Rockall (South)

Many of the cheerleaders of brexit have safe European homes for themselves their businesses and pensions and the loyal second class brits in the north will lead yis down a nice rocky orange favoured dead end 

Panzbaby 

3 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Isnt porrige wog sterling treated with the same contempt  as the sterling used by the second class brits in the north of Ireland baws baby? 

I never touch that plastic shite myself, especially the ones from the Clydesdale Bank. You never know who's g-string it's been in.

hqdefault.jpg

1 hour ago, Panzerknacker said:

Many of the cheerleaders of brexit have safe European homes for themselves their businesses and pensions and the loyal second class brits in the north will lead yis down a nice rocky orange favoured dead end 

Panzbaby 

By 'many' I presume you mean 'several'

By 'cheerleaders' I presume you mean ' the slightly lesser of two evil brands of venal shitpots'

By 'yis' I presume you are a shit-for-brains cliché.

Of course, as a Remainer (well, if you actually had any status in this whole fuck-fest other than as annoying tick on the dog) I know exactly what you mean by 'second-class Brits' (capital 'B' please), although I must confess I've never heard your kinds' sneering condescension expressed so explicitly.

3 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

...although I must confess I've never heard your kinds' sneering condescension expressed so explicitly.

You should spend more time in the West of Scotland. Maybe take in a "Glasgow" Celtic game - Remembrance weekend is especially good for it.

8 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

You should spend more time in the West of Scotland. Maybe take in a "Glasgow" Celtic game - Remembrance weekend is especially good for it.

I'll check my vaccination certificates and get my tattoo of Geoff Hurst surgically removed and it's a date, you smooth-talking old charmer!

4 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

This puts me in mind of the good old days of ye electro-poppe music, when a popular beat combo called 'EMF' had a lead singer who, according to rumour and the jungle tom-toms, could fit an entire lemon under his foreskin (sounds more like a twelveskin if true)

"You're unbelievable"

3 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

A new 50p promoting unity and friendship tween nations on an issue thats split the nation in half and  has yiz at each others throats all the way to the corridors of Whitehall 

Panzbaby 

A bit like your lot and a united Ireland. We all have our issues.