CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The new 50p

PANZER MURPHY

17 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

A bit like your lot and a united Ireland. We all have our issues.

Ah..thats only for show ..deep down they know where their bread is buttered ..UK has deeper pockets and anyway we wouldnt tolerate any of their cultural bollox.. arleen would just be another rural politician with a shrinking vote whereas now shes steering the ship where she wants to go

Panzbaby 

Guest 'eavensabove
7 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Come on panzyspudder, stop this fence sitting cuntfuckery and tell us what you really think of the UK's electorates decision regarding brexit?

It's hardly worth 50p to him Stubbs. He has no opinion at all with such matters. 

Guest 'eavensabove
13 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Yours for  only 20p

Laffin 

Panzbaby 

Are you sure that you lot have gone decimal yet?

It's common knowledge over here that you're only on the brink of discovering the wheel.

Sclaffing.

'above.

Guest judgetwi

Pansyboy, I see you wankers, to be sure, be sure, voted in a referendum (obviously they can trust you thickos to vote the right way) to repeal the Blasphemy Act.

Nobody has been prosecuted under this law for 150 years. Have you thought about why they asked you the question in the first place?

Think about it brightboy.

2 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Come on panzyspudder, stop this fence sitting cuntfuckery and tell us what you really think of the UK's electorates decision regarding brexit?

I think its the best thing for y'all  and Europe in general ..i think the decoration on the coin is wrong though..it should feature a bus goin over a cliff 

Panzbaby 

2 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Ah..thats only for show ..deep down they know where their bread is buttered ..UK has deeper pockets and anyway we wouldnt tolerate any of their cultural bollox.. arleen would just be another rural politician with a shrinking vote whereas now shes steering the ship where she wants to go

Panzbaby 

Straight onto the rocks, the way she is going.

1 hour ago, judgetwi said:

Pansyboy, I see you wankers, to be sure, be sure, voted in a referendum (obviously they can trust you thickos to vote the right way) to repeal the Blasphemy Act.

Nobody has been prosecuted under this law for 150 years. Have you thought about why they asked you the question in the first place?

Think about it brightboy.

Just cleanin house jewdz baby..its in the constitution so cant be removed without a referendum ..there not always out to get ya ..big paro head on ya 

Panzbaby 

2 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

I think its the best thing for y'all  and Europe in general ..i think the decoration on the coin is wrong though..it should feature a bus goin over a cliff 

Panzbaby 

Straight questions panzybaby, straight answers:

What is your actual gripe with brexit or are you the only paddy left with a ridiculous chip on their shoulder regarding the oppression the British threw at the mick generations ago?

Are you close to the boarder and will be up financial shit creek with a hard boarder?

Or are you just a colossal cunt who enjoys poking fun at our own up shit creek situation?

Fess up you rotten cunt

7 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Straight questions panzybaby, straight answers:

What is your actual gripe with brexit or are you the only paddy left with a ridiculous chip on their shoulder regarding the oppression the British threw at the mick generations ago?

Are you close to the boarder and will be up financial shit creek with a hard boarder?

Or are you just a colossal cunt who enjoys poking fun at our own up shit creek situation?

Fess up you rotten cunt

No ...no..and yes 

Panzbaby 

18 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

Are you sure that you lot have gone decimal yet?

It's common knowledge over here that you're only on the brink of discovering the wheel.

Sclaffing.

'above.

Its common knowledge over here your wheels are wobbly..and your about to have the same regulatory status of Burundi..have you chosen a tribal name..id suggest six toe or lump face

Panzbaby 

1 hour ago, Hokey Gingers said:

If this new coin weighs the same as a house brick i think neil lennon got one in his change last evening at the Edinburgh derby game. A  couple of the match officials were struck too but unlike serial shit stirrer and 360 cunt lennon they managed to stay on their feet . 

Yes, I too saw uber poof Lemon go down like a sack of shit perhaps missing his playing days off throwing himself to the ground if a defenders shoelace brushed his foot. I've no doubt he tells his players to do the same, the spud chomping mutant. There's no honour in football and the scotch fans and fucking retarded spazmo cunts who need culling with fire. I suggest packing every fucking last one in Hampden Park and crashing a fleet of Chinocks loaded with namplam into these frightful rotters

19 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I wasn't aware you were the sort of cunt who likes a hard boarder. There shall be no further dialogue between us.