CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Throuples

Penny Farthing

3 hours ago, cooze said:

Amanda, Nick and Bob?

Strikes me that any bloke who enters into a threesome with another bloke and his woman must be fuckin' queer.

Two women and a man I can understand, two blokes and a woman is definitely a bit sick.

297da4835138de0894595e38dc383d9d92504453

It's fine so long as you and the other bloke stay at opposite ends of the slag. If she's left her lipstick within reach, you and he can have a quick game of noughts and crosses on her back!

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It's fine so long as you and the other bloke stay at opposite ends of the slag. If she's left her lipstick within reach, you and he can have a quick game of noughts and crosses on her back!

Or you could fix a net on her and play table tennis.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Alfred Noakes said:

They could play poker while they poke her.

Jeeves, get the car.

Why the bacon avatar ?  Very creepy.....

I have only the finest air-dried bacon from free range, organic Gloucester Old Spot pigs with my free range eggs.

Your bacon looks like cheap supermarket rubbish. Did you go shopping with Ape ?

lol.

24 minutes ago, Lord Punkape said:

I have only the finest air-dried bacon from free range, organic Gloucester Old Spot pigs with my free range eggs.

lol.

No you don't!

You have mashed up lips and arseholes off pigs that have been grubbing around Chrnobyl and who were rejected by Pork Scratching producers as being too mingey.

Mind you, cover them with some of your 'Gentleman's Relish' and they slide down a treat eh...eh?

30 minutes ago, Lord Punkape said:

lol.

You fucking wanker.

17 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Bollocks to that.

In my fleeting moment of pleasure I don't want to be looking into the eyes of another sweaty bloke just about to lose his load out of his rapidly shrivelling bell-end.

Please your fuckin' self, but another bloke's bits and pieces don't interest me in the slightest.

2 hours ago, Lord Punkape said:

lol.

Looks like a plate of cunts to me.

Yes, some of the girls I've seen are really that rough!

1 hour ago, cooze said:

Bollocks to that.

In my fleeting moment of pleasure I don't want to be looking into the eyes of another sweaty bloke just about to lose his load out of his rapidly shrivelling bell-end.

Please your fuckin' self, but another bloke's bits and pieces don't interest me in the slightest.

Ooooooeeerrrr! I think the queen doth protest a little too much!

Guest Alfie Noakes
33 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

At least you have seen them in real life, unlike punkape who only looks at balls, cocks and rectums.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
21 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Every time I think I've scraped the bottom of the barrel, you turn up and dig down until you find another festering barrel buried beneath.

You've scraped lots of bottoms in your bus shelter/hovel/cave/sewer.

Guest judgetwi

Typical Louis Theroux bollocks. He trawls America looking for weirdos and freaks. Then, pretending to be this caring, sharing individual he presents them to the British audience for us to laugh at like a bunch of fucking mugs. The cunt should be ashamed of himself as should the BBC for employing this modern equivalent of a Victorian freak show entrepreneur.

Fucking disgusting.

Guest Wizardsleeve
6 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Perhaps a new pulling ground would improve the quality of the minge you get. Loitering about in the girls prison visiting area that's to be expected. 

7 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Perhaps a new pulling ground would improve the quality of the minge you get. Loitering about in the girls prison visiting area that's to be expected. 

Personally, I love @Alfred Noakes avatar. It would be absolutely splendid, wedged into a 12 inch length(steady Punkape) of buttered french loaf, with a soupçon of brown sauce. 

Anyone that doesn't want to eat that is either a Jew, a Muslim or some other kind of delusional freak.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
On 11/7/2018 at 4:34 PM, cooze said:

Bollocks to that.

Yeah right!

Who are you trying to kid?

On 11/6/2018 at 8:00 PM, Cunty BigBollox said:

Rod, Jane & Freddy??? To be fair though they were represented by the gay pride colours of a Rainbow which probably suggests Jane had to finger herself while Freddy gave his rod too.........., Rod.

There's tonight's wank material for you Punkers.

That’s blown my 1970s wank bank wide open.  I always had Rod, Jane and Freddy as swingers doing cuckold, Jane telling Freddy how big Rods rod was.   

The things you imagine when you are a kid.

On 11/11/2018 at 7:47 AM, Earl Albert of Ross said:

Yeah right!

Who are you trying to kid?

Well that's how things stand at the moment, if it changes you'll be the first to know, but don't hold your breath (on second thoughts, do hold your breath, for at least an hour, then hopefully you won't be taking any more)

• Like 1