CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Christmas lunch cunts

Earl of Punkape

9 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Have you ever filled up an oven ready turkey with warm water and fucked it through the neck hole?

Don't be fucking daft. Punkers is an exit hole only type.

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Drawing the edges of skin together and securing them with a bit of twine, creates a much tighter hole.. 

errm.. just something I overheard.

Careful old bean, we're getting into skull-fucking territory. I believe Mr Baws would be the man to ask on that one, the filthy Jock motherfucker

Guest 'eavensabove
16 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Have you ever filled up an oven ready turkey with warm water and fucked it through the neck hole?

I cannot stand Turkey, in any way shape or form. Just the mere mention of it on a Menu breaks me out in a hot sweat and leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

I can only put this down to my childhood. My old man was a cruel nasty fucker. He'd beat me repeatedly on my bollocks, with a Turkey Drumstick, and then have me believe that our house was haunted by a poultrygeist, but I always called it Fowl Play.  

55 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

And those tender moments back in your med school days, with all those generously donated university cadavers. I suppose you make your own now.

52 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Only when his neighbours go away for a weeks holiday. Pets suffer the same (possibly worse) fate

Yes indeed, lads. But I maintain I'm providing a necessary service, and have never claimed it was voluntary. 

On 11/19/2018 at 8:47 AM, Lord Punkape said:

Firstly Christmas Dinner is for peasants.The meal should be eaten at lunchtime with all participants having been to a Christian Service in the morning.

The traditional roast should be goose.Turkey is acceptable for lower-middle classes provided the bird is free range.

For the better connected, such as myself, a better version of goose is roast Swan which I’ve arranged for the Punkapes through a friend in Oxford.

Fuck off.

You strike me as the sort of well-read gentleman who easily affords the very best brand names endorsed by the Royal Family. You use Fairy liquid, don't you?