CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

CAR S. O. S.

Guest Kunte Kinte

Guest Kunte Kinte

Exploitation. Welding a rust bucket to a hard luck story and then the heavy ad nauseum leading to a sobbing finale as it is revealed to the subject whose last minutes on this earth in an abject state of sick making gratitude is to be gratuitously broadcast to the entire universe. What a crock of shit. I feel more dirty watching this than one of my regular trips to the lingerie dept at M&S Nottingham. Full marks, by the way, for the shop window knicker display. What are those Fems on about? They didn't say a word last year about the soiled jockstraps. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
5 minutes ago, Kunte Kinte said:

If you can keep your bloated eyelids apart for few seconds you'll see there's several layers of shit. Just for you. 

Keep your gob open, I'll return a massive load shit into it.

Fuck off.

5 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

What is this shit?

I'm glad I'm not the only cunt who can't understand anything this fuckstick posts. Ratty may well be fucked in the head but at least I get him. Surely this nom breaks some kind of rule as written on the Corners stone tablets stored under spottos bed?

Guest Wizardsleeve
Just now, Stubby Pecker said:

I'm glad I'm not the only cunt who can't understand anything this fuckstick posts. Ratty may well be fucked in the head but at least I get him. Surely this nom breaks some kind of rule as written on the Corners stone tablets stored under spottos bed?

Yet another penelope multi?  

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, Stubby Pecker said:

If so it's another admin multi, the stupid fucking cunts. They must be so proud 

This time of year is supposed to demonstrate a remarkable increase in suicides....let's cross fingers.  

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I'm praying to every sky fairy and pixie that pens death isn't suicide but an awful accident. At least no family will mourn him 

That's a death I hope is careully planned and carried out very slowly.  No accidents, no little mishaps.....a demise of the most painful, and remorseless sort.  

36 minutes ago, Kunte Kinte said:

Exploitation. Welding a rust bucket to a hard luck story and then the heavy ad nauseum leading to a sobbing finale as it is revealed to the subject whose last minutes on this earth in an abject state of sick making gratitude is to be gratuitously broadcast to the entire universe. What a crock of shit. I feel more dirty watching this than one of my regular trips to the lingerie dept at M&S Nottingham. Full marks, by the way, for the shop window knicker display. What are those Fems on about? They didn't say a word last year about the soiled jockstraps. 

Utter indecipherable, gibberish from our resident baboon with Downes Syndrome, autism and herpees.

Guest Kunte Kinte
31 minutes ago, Lord Punkape said:

Utter indecipherable, gibberish from our resident baboon with Downes Syndrome, autism and herpees.

Sounds like you lot need an S. O. S. above the neck. 

Guest Bill Stickers
1 hour ago, Kunte Kinte said:

I don’t feel like I’ve missed much on here during my absence.

A load of incomprehensible shite from a no-mark, skid-mark cunt.

4 hours ago, Kunte Kinte said:

I can identify mental illness.  Seek help, and make Ape your first call, he makes model aircraft, and is 'happy'.

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
1 hour ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

I don’t feel like I’ve missed much on here during my absence.

A load of incomprehensible shite from a no-mark, skid-mark cunt.

You've been away? No one noticed.

Anyway, welcome back Bill and I hope you fuck off again soon.