CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Grown men on scooters

Neil

Guest Kunte Kinte
On 11/27/2018 at 8:38 AM, Neil said:

Not sure if this is something that's more common in London and other big cities but I've just watched a grown man in a suit with a man bag over his shoulder (worth a cunt nom in itself!) Scooting his way into Norwich city centre.A bigger cunt I've not seen for a while,he didn't have a clue on how much of a duck he looked.Decs,if this was you,get a fucking grip man.

The electric scooters are cool, efficient, fast on the flat and NOT NAFF. Don't be a plonker all your life. Electric scooters are a tidy way if getting around that doesn't threaten pedestrians either. Fucking ten out if ten from me. We use them all the time in Lagos. 

Guest Kunte Kinte
On 11/28/2018 at 9:40 PM, Hokey Gingers said:

Scooters are for anyone below 12 years of age. Anyone over age and sporting a man bag should be administered a dogs beating by Panzy then given the keys to one of these. The car parks at  GAA matches are full of them apparently...

_68436167_ac_invacar2.jpg 

FUCK YOU. Electric scooters are cool baby. 

1 minute ago, Kunte Kinte said:

The electric scooters are cool, efficient, fast on the flat and NOT NAFF. Don't be a plonker all your life. Electric scooters are a tidy way if getting around that doesn't threaten pedestrians either. Fucking ten out if ten from me. We use them all the time in Lagos. 

Double-K, don't take this the wrong way, but you are absolutely fucking shit in every conceivable way. 

Guest Kunte Kinte
2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Double-K, don't take this the wrong way, but you are absolutely fucking shit in every conceivable way. 

You wouldn't dare say that if I was on my scooter now you pot hole. 

Guest Kunte Kinte
21 hours ago, Iam Ape said:

Eddie and a mate, with a mate?

When MC gets back from the chippie with his saveloy and chips tell him to stick it up his arse, give it a twist, smother with chilli sauce and re-insert as a bum plug for about 30 minutes before consuming. 

O he does that already? Dirty fucking pervert. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
44 minutes ago, Kunte Kinte said:

Fucking hell, why do I see Brony Keith in your posts?  Next you'll be braying on and on about katana's, getting banned from brony parties and singing songs about Fedora's being cool.

If you must bring that persona back, can you make him the kryptonite that finally fucks Pen off the site for good?  

Guest Kunte Kinte
46 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Fucking hell, why do I see Brony Keith in your posts?  Next you'll be braying on and on about katana's, getting banned from brony parties and singing songs about Fedora's being cool.

If you must bring that persona back, can you make him the kryptonite that finally fucks Pen off the site for good?  

You have clearly started early tonight. 

Guest 'eavensabove
3 hours ago, Kunte Kinte said:

Funny-Video-Damaged-Motorcycle-Gif.gif

The only thing possibly more irritating than these screaming homosexual bastards poncing about on their fucking pastel-coloured mopeds, is fat chain-smoking employment-resistant cunts on customised twin-seated dole chariots.

On a positive note, any cunt can catch up with them and reward them with a richly deserved glassing. 

I want them dead.

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 hour ago, Rev said:

The only thing possibly more irritating than these screaming homosexual bastards poncing about on their fucking pastel-coloured mopeds, is fat chain-smoking employment-resistant cunts on customised twin-seated dole chariots.

On a positive note, any cunt can catch up with them and reward them with a richly deserved glassing. 

I want them dead.

Good to see you back, Rev.  

On 11/28/2018 at 1:59 PM, Eric Cuntman said:

I was going to say that. Strange cunts in their 20s and 30s, riding around on a Raleigh Burner and trying to hang around with 14 year olds. 

Suspect, noncy cunts.

There should be special place for the cunts with mobility scooters who use them to take their dogs for walkies and also for the 30 stone monster from Exeter who makes her little lad run alongside her as she speeds along on her mobility scooter.

10 minutes ago, Gamayun said:

There should be special place for the cunts with mobility scooters who use them to take their dogs for walkies and also for the 30 stone monster from Exeter who makes her little lad run alongside her as she speeds along on her mobility scooter.

There's a wanker round here that parks his duck egg blue Vespa at the kerb in the high street and sits for hours, wearing jodhpurs tucked into Argyll knee socks, a 19th century style tweed jacket with matching deerstalker, Webley stadium 8 goggles from the 1930s, and one of those big waxed moustaches with the ends twisted into loops. He just sits there, waiting to be noticed, smoking a fucking briar pipe. I have a bad habit of carrying a brass knuckle duster when I walk anywhere, and the temptation to leave his jaw hanging out the back of his skull is, at times overwhelming.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

There's a wanker round here that parks his duck egg blue Vespa at the kerb in the high street and sits for hours, wearing jodhpurs tucked into Argyll knee socks, a 19th century style tweed jacket with matching deerstalker, Webley stadium 8 goggles from the 1930s, and one of those big waxed moustaches with the ends twisted into loops. He just sits there, waiting to be noticed, smoking a fucking briar pipe. I have a bad habit of carrying a brass knuckle duster when I walk anywhere, and the temptation to leave his jaw hanging out the back of his skull is, at times overwhelming.

Just imagine  if he was sitting on a scoter instead of a scooter.  Would you duck for cover?