CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Grown men on scooters

Neil

Not sure if this is something that's more common in London and other big cities but I've just watched a grown man in a suit with a man bag over his shoulder (worth a cunt nom in itself!) Scooting his way into Norwich city centre.A bigger cunt I've not seen for a while,he didn't have a clue on how much of a duck he looked.Decs,if this was you,get a fucking grip man.

6 minutes ago, Neil said:

Not sure if this is something that's more common in London and other big cities but I've just watched a grown man in a suit with a man bag over his shoulder (worth a cunt nom in itself!) Scooting his way into Norwich city centre.A bigger cunt I've not seen for a while,he didn't have a clue on how much of a duck he looked.Decs,if this was you,get a fucking grip man.

Its how Gavin "Punkape" gets around Bramhall.

13 minutes ago, Neil said:

You're right. 

A grip would look better than a man bag. 

3 hours ago, Neil said:

It probably was decs on his way to his annual appraisal at the district council with his 23 year old boss to argue for another couple of hundred quid a year. 

Never mind him getting a grip- I'd like to get a firm one round his neck and strangle the stupid fucking cunt 

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

It probably was decs on his way to his annual appraisal at the district council with his 23 year old boss to argue for another couple of hundred quid a year. 

Never mind him getting a grip- I'd like to get a firm one round his neck and strangle the stupid fucking cunt 

You have a clutch bag Stubby?

Guest Wizardsleeve
9 hours ago, scotty said:

You're right. 

A grip would look better than a man bag. 

I think some clarification and context are needed here.  If you were to ask Punky about his adoration for man bags, well........

12 hours ago, Neil said:

Did he have a big bushy ISIS beard and wearing a pair of espadrilles?

All he needed was to be supping on a skinny latte (tricky on a moped but this kind of cuntery acknowledges no boundaries) and you've got the Top Trumps of titty hipster wankery-fuck.

21 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

With luck, those pig- shit thick cunts in the Norfolk Constabulary will see  a bag,  a scooter,  an absolute cunt riding it, and think mugger. Under new ruling they can ram him. I want him maimed.

19 minutes ago, Hokey Gingers said:

Scooters are for anyone below 12 years of age. Anyone over age and sporting a man bag should be administered a dogs beating by Panzy then given the keys to one of these. The car parks at  GAA matches are full of them apparently...

_68436167_ac_invacar2.jpg 

I'd need two. One for each foot.