CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Nadhim Zahawi

Guest Kunte Kinte

Guest 'eavensabove
2 hours ago, Frank said:

I’m in the Auvergne and I’ve just eaten the most wonderful poulet de Bresse. Life is great in Puy-de-Dome. 

You should return back to Hull, to read the press. 

dameSON.jpg.2420e4c2ac05e257de126da80c8eb881.jpg

35 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

I'm burning cars here, and you put up this fucking shite.  Lazy wanker.

I've been watching what you lot have been upto tonight and I'm absolutely fucking disgusted.

The Tena felching dwarf at the head of your ramshackle government is trying his best to finish off what the Nazis started by tying you to Old Mother Merkel's apron strings for the rest of eternity.

Instead of burning cars, you should get to the polling booth and vote in some cunt who won't spit on the memory of the men and women who fought to keep France free of German dominance.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I've been watching what you lot have been upto tonight and I'm absolutely fucking disgusted.

The Tena felching dwarf at the head of your ramshackle government is trying his best to finish off what the Nazis started by tying you to Old Mother Merkel's apron strings for the rest of eternity.

Instead of burning cars, you should get to the polling booth and vote in some cunt who won't spit on the memory of the men and women who fought to keep France free of German dominance.

I'm out of likes. Just in case you thought I was being rude.

23 minutes ago, Decimus said:

You've really no idea about French politics have you. Ask Ape, he will explain what we are doing.

25 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

You've really no idea about French politics have you. Ask Ape, he will explain what we are doing.

I know that the spineless little cunt is keen to subsume France into a German dominated European hegemony. He's Pro-business, Pro-German, and Anti-French.

What you need right now is a heroic strongman to pull you out of the mire.

Best not look to your own spineless kind, though. Your last hero was an Italian. How embarrassing.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

British, commonwealth and Americans you mean? 

Guest judgetwi
8 hours ago, Frank said:

I’m in the Auvergne and I’ve just eaten the most wonderful poulet de Bresse. Life is great in Puy-de-Dome. 

Liar, fake, fraud, fucking bullshitter.

Guest Kunte Kinte
20 hours ago, Decimus said:

Spoken like a true cunt who nobody trusts.