CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Nadhim Zahawi

Guest Kunte Kinte

Guest Kunte Kinte

Grand Vizier of the Cuntservative far right female back bench milk snatcher brigade. You know the revolting tory harem containing such cunts as Priti Patel and the monstrous Olukemi Olufunto Badenoch. 

She comes from my neck of the woods and even I can't fucking pronounce her name. But don't be fooled by the shortened version. "Kemi" - this animal requires a trainer just to stop her attacking the rest of the harem. Which shows what a strong cunt Zahawi is. 

lways highly prominent during the festive season as a love-hate (mostly hate) panto creature this particular incarnation of the wicked Sultan is liable to feature heavily on our Christmas screens as the sorry brexit saga unravels. 

Don't under-estimate this dark horse - he could end up replacing May as prime minister in Judgetwat's Brexit Holocaust Britain. 

3 minutes ago, Kunte Kinte said:

Grand Vizier of the Cuntservative far right female back bench milk snatcher brigade. You know the revolting tory harem containing such cunts as Priti Patel and the monstrous Olukemi Olufunto Badenoch. 

She comes from my neck of the woods and even I can't fucking pronounce her name. But don't be fooled by the shortened version. "Kemi" - this animal requires a trainer just to stop her attacking the rest of the harem. Which shows what a strong cunt Zahawi is. 

lways highly prominent during the festive season as a love-hate (mostly hate) panto creature this particular incarnation of the wicked Sultan is liable to feature heavily on our Christmas screens as the sorry brexit saga unravels. 

Don't under-estimate this dark horse - he could end up replacing May as prime minister in Judgetwat's Brexit Holocaust Britain

The likes of you and Judge make me puke. You come on here bleating about this, bleating about that. Get off your lazy fucking fat arses and do something positive about it. Learn from us over here. Put on a yellow vest, go and burn a few cars, throw bricks at the police, and deliver 50 tonnes of cow shit to a government office. I do, and I feel better for it. Vivre.

Guest Kunte Kinte
3 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

You are so fucking right my unfeathered red - something or other sounds like scrotum - friend. In fact I want to profer my outstretched scrotum, hypothetically speaking, in a handshake of friendship and solidarity. I'm already searching for a vest. 

Guest Kunte Kinte

Those elder connoisseurs of cunts corner who show a red baboons arse to this nom are not giving it a fair try out. After all they can't all be bobby dazzlers or Bobby Moores for that matter. 

28 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

The likes of you and Judge make me puke. You come on here bleating about this, bleating about that. Get off your lazy fucking fat arses and do something positive about it. Learn from us over here. Put on a yellow vest, go and burn a few cars, throw bricks at the police, and deliver 50 tonnes of cow shit to a government office. I do, and I feel better for it. Vivre.

I must admit, you froggies are better at protesting than we are. I bet when the shit hits the fan there and the TV shows la people getting stuck in, I can imagine the French populace getting really fucking behind the protesters. Over here when protests are televised the collective "tut tut" is almost palpable. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Decimus said:

@Eric Cuntman I assumed that this weasel was dealt with by you last night. 

Finish the job, I can't bear to hear any more of this French shit.

It's his default mode, when he's yet again been put in his place, he starts waffling on about his charmed life. Expect a plug for John Lobb carpet slippers anytime soon.

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It's his default mode, when he's yet again been put in his place, he starts waffling on about his charmed life. Expect a plug for John Lobb carpet slippers anytime soon.

I don't know about you, but I'd quite like to see another video featuring that cab driving, barrow boy old cunt that he calls his old man.

I make a point of never googling anyone cunted on here but from KK's details I see he's a brown Tory. I honestly regard any such person as treacherous to their ethnicity as Michael Jackson was. Tories are just one step away from empire sponsored racism and slavery and should all be gassed. Watching the discomfort of Theresa May when amongst ordinary people, is like watching Himmler forced to schmooze at a Hollywood party circa 1930

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I don't know about you, but I'd quite like to see another video featuring that cab driving, barrow boy old cunt that he calls his old man.

Yes. The one he claimed once played patsy fagan at snooker, and then forgot the story details and claimed it was himself who had had a showdown with the inaugural uk champion. 

I've noticed that @Alfie Noakes appears to be considerably more proficient in the mathematics department than frank as well.

He will no doubt reply to all this soon, attempting to blag it that I've fallen into one of his cunning traps. MC has nothing on the cunt when it comes to red-faced back pedalling.

Guest Kunte Kinte
26 minutes ago, ratcum said:

I make a point of never googling anyone cunted on here but from KK's details I see he's a brown Tory. I honestly regard any such person as treacherous to their ethnicity as Michael Jackson was. Tories are just one step away from empire sponsored racism and slavery and should all be gassed. Watching the discomfort of Theresa May when amongst ordinary people, is like watching Himmler forced to schmooze at a Hollywood party circa 1930

Olukemi Olufunto Badenoch - get your hot lips round thaaaat! 

28 minutes ago, ratcum said:

Her husband's called Hamish. I feel physically sick.