CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Pretending to be delighted at shite Christmas gifts

Stubby Pecker

The amount of money wasted by virtually the entire country at Christmas is staggering but worst of all are totally useless fucking presents that simply have to be bought by family members. 

Oh great, Bradley Wiggins autobiography, a car cleaning kit, novelty socks and other such crap that sits in a draw for a couple of years that goes to a charity shop or the tip. 

I'm sure most punters here will suffer the same fate and try to thank the gift giver sincerely when all we wanted was a bottle of booze or a tenner 

• Like 2

Guest Wizardsleeve
18 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

The amount of money wasted by virtually the entire country at Christmas is staggering but worst of all are totally useless fucking presents that simply have to be bought by family members. 

Oh great, Bradley Wiggins autobiography, a car cleaning kit, novelty socks and other such crap that sits in a draw for a couple of years that goes to a charity shop or the tip. 

I'm sure most punters here will suffer the same fate and try to thank the gift giver sincerely when all we wanted was a bottle of booze or a tenner 

Some boring cunt is destined to say "it's the thought that counts."  FUCK OFF!  That's only true when thought is actually used to think of a gift.  Thinking cunts do NOT give novelty socks, car cleaning kits, cook books from Jamie Oliver, Bradley Wiggins autobiographies, or chinky made multi tools that fall apart upon contact with oxygen.

Christmas is for cunts.  

5 minutes ago, Ollyboro said:

Our Lass is still speechless about those oven gloves I got her last year. Well, she hasn't spoke to me since.

I gave Mrs Baws a vacuum cleaner a couple of years back, one of those robot ones, and she was absolutely fucking delighted. They'll like what you tell them to like, or they can fuck off.

I fucking hate this time of year,furniture moved around to make room for various lights,decorations and a shit tree that in 10 days will cover the floor.Token presents that are virtually fucking worthless to me,If it wasn't for the grand kids I'd gladly foregoe the whole fucking shebang.If it wasn't for the young carol singers knocking at the door it'd be a complete waste of time

Guest Wizardsleeve
Just now, Neil said:

I fucking hate this time of year,furniture moved around to make room for various lights,decorations and a shit tree that in 10 days will cover the floor.Token presents that are virtually fucking worthless to me,If it wasn't for the grand kids I'd gladly foregoe the whole fucking shebang.If it wasn't for the young carol singers knocking at the door it'd be a complete waste of time

Been preparing a large batch of your annual special nog drink for them, Neil?  

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, ratcum said:

Good old Wizzo; like Barbara Cartland only without the double anal action!

I've had a few drinks Ratters, so I'll just ask outright, why no like for the post, you tight fisted cunt?  

Just now, Wizardsleeve said:

I've had a few drinks Ratters, so I'll just ask outright, why no like for the post, you tight fisted cunt?  

I've had nothing to drink Wiz, so I'll just come straight out with it..

..I genuinely hate getting likes as to me they are too easy to dish out and mean nothing. A well crafted comment on the other hand, shows genuine appreciation on behalf of the recipient. Do unto others etc 

Guest Wizardsleeve
Just now, ratcum said:

I've had nothing to drink Wiz, so I'll just come straight out with it..

..I genuinely hate getting likes as to me they are too easy to dish out and mean nothing. A well crafted comment on the other hand, shows genuine appreciation on behalf of the recipient. Do unto others etc 

Well crafted comments are not my style, Ratty.  I'm about as subtle as a rampaging animal in a fine china shoppe.  Surely unabridged barbarism has it's place?  

Guest Wizardsleeve
5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I've got 6 Rat likes. He thinks of me as a son.

You have a certain way with words, Eric.  I find eloquence and a finely honed vocabulary over rated.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I just wanted to say a big thank you for the Anthony Worrall Thompson Stilton & Pickle Deep-Fry Ice Cream Maker you sent me Stubbs. Honestly, it's what I was truly looking forward to receive and you've made my Christmas.   

Guest Wizardsleeve
6 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

I just wanted to say a big thank you for the Anthony Worrall Thompson Stilton & Pickle Deep-Fry Ice Cream Maker you sent me Stubbs. Honestly, it's what I was truly looking forward to receive and you've made my Christmas.   

You realize Stubbs is a regular customer for Gypo's boot sales, don't you?

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Some boring cunt is destined to say "it's the thought that counts."  FUCK OFF!  That's only true when thought is actually used to think of a gift.  Thinking cunts do NOT give novelty socks, car cleaning kits, cook books from Jamie Oliver, Bradley Wiggins autobiographies, or chinky made multi tools that fall apart upon contact with oxygen.

Christmas is for cunts.  

As to why I fuck off and away from it all. 

The biggest cunt, is those that send you a poxy Christmas card "from all at No. 22" for example, a family of complete morons who never say fuck all during the year and you've made every effort to fuck them off and to move some place else. Out come their poxy illuminations and "Santa Come Here" signs and a 20 year old wreath that belonged to one of their late cuntbreds and is hung upon the front door. The cunt of an owner, cant be arsed all fucking year to tend to the outside of his house, but all of a sudden he's up on a ladder pegging 1000 yards of flashing lights on the roof which  turns the Road into Heathrow fucking airport with Virgin Air landing their Jumbo Jets in your driveway and your porch becomes laden with lost luggage whilst some foreign twat shows you his Visa and parks his arse in your lounge before then stuffing YOUR booze into his rucksack and fucks off with his bag of Duty Free whilst you're too fucking busy taking bookings for the next flight out to Bongo Land. And all because of the twat at No. 22 

Guest Wizardsleeve
9 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

On a related subject. You, Roadkill and I are all podium position on the leaderboard. Frank must be absolutely delighted.😡

Fuck Frank.  I hope he becomes a Christmas suicide statistic!  

Guest Wizardsleeve
6 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I don't. I like having him around to kick the fuck out of.

I can appreciate that.  Even Punky takes the piss out of him without mercy.