CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

These Cunts

Roadkill

5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I remember when you threatened me frank, I also remember thinking that I was slightly less concerned than Chuck Norris would be in the event of Peewee Herman asking him out to the car park for a straightener.

That was then, eric. Now you’ve developed the character, no cunt in their right mind can touch you 👊 

11 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

You look very happy in this photo Decs. 

It's never decs, the eyes need to be a good two inches closer together

11 hours ago, Roadkill said:

I await our meeting with baited breath and a sturdy half-brick, Frank. Come at me with all you've got - I'll pull your spindly legs off like the spider you are and wash you down the drain with the rest of the worthless filth. Fuck off back to 2016 where you actually mattered.

Baggsy the other half brick- I'll cover my one in dog shit for the finishing blow. As for his shoes, I'm going to shove them up his arse- sorry in advance

14 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

It's never decs, the eyes need to be a good two inches closer together

Baggsy the other half brick- I'll cover my one in dog shit for the finishing blow. As for his shoes, I'm going to shove them up his arse- sorry in advance

Give it a fucking rest Stubby, you compost toilet shitting weasel.

On 12/19/2018 at 2:50 PM, Roadkill said:

I was browsing the BBC News website last night before bed on my phone only to quickly glance at a picture of what I first thought was another report of delicate SJW's demanding more safe spaces in universities. I'm always up for a laugh, so I quickly scrolled back up to be greeted by the cuntiest image I think I've ever seen:

_104845519_gettyimages-871114904.jpg

It's an article titled "Voice changes may show your date fancies you" (https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-46591185) and why exactly they've chosen this particular freak show as the main image I don't fucking know. But its sick.

Lets start with the "man" (The one in yellow if you're already confused). Look at this sick, pathetic excuse for masculinity. Even his man bun - the most shameful hairstyle an adult male can wear - is half arsed in its execution. And why the fuck would he wear a mustard-yellow cardigan on his "first date" with the swamp monster across from him? Look at that cunt of a beard that is still growing in patchy despite him clearly being in his mid-thirties. I wouldn't be surprised if the grotty twats still wearing his pyjama bottoms - clearly very little effort has been made in his appearance.

Not that effort would have to be made to lure the teal-headed, foundation-smeared, crooked-toothed hag he's conversing with back to his bedsit. Just look at that fucking mess sitting on her scalp. What is it with people these days and growing long hair only to hold it up in the messiest way possible? Why is she using a tea towel to support the entire fucking thing and, most importantly of all - why is it fucking teal? When did Sideshow Mel become a fucking trend setter? Has this woman actually painted her teeth to look this disgusting? Why has she chosen "Alcoholic's Liver" as her go-to shade for lipstick? I suppose looking somewhat different to the masses is a good way to attract a date, but when all of the questions  about your appearance amount to "Why the fuck have you made yourself look like an autistic mime?" You've probably gone a bit too far...

Just look at the wider scene for this image also: The handles on those cups of what must be 100% vegan Soy Cream coffee are ridiculous, both the twats have their fucking phones out, and the sugar needs refilled soon. I think this is a shameless ruse by the BBC to trick us into thinking this is what heterosexual dating looks like in this day in age. I'm sorry but if I saw these two chatting away in a cafe, I would simply label it a friendly meeting between gay friends and if I overheard any conversation steering towards sexual activity I would feel responsibly inclined to warn Mr. Man Bun that he's in for a bit of a surprise unless Count Spackula there turns out to be a pre-op tranny.

A fantastic spot, well done.   Those cunts at the BBC never cease to amaze me with THEIR vision of what life should be like, what it should look like, and their mantra on how they want Society to model itself on.

These two utter fucking cunts in the picture are obviously dreadful people, with low self esteem and no regard for themselves.  A Mustard cardigan says it all, combined with a fucking man bun, beard combo.  Utter fucking spineless millenialist excuse for a man twat.  I just can’t get started on the thing opposite.   Is it beyond gender?

I hope the Muslim peacefuls wipe out the next geration of poofs and fags and queens with a stolen atomic bomb and let’s just start again.   Like Noah’s Ark.    no poofs allowed.

i feel ashamed that the BBC is portraying this type of thing as being real and a snap shot of life.    Utter shit.   Only in the minute bubble of Islington would such cuntry happen.