CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

These Cunts

Roadkill

16 minutes ago, Frank said:

Ape I’m in some faux fancy hotel/restaurant in Dorset.. table for one. When seated,  they removed my imaginary companion’s Christmas cracker. 

http://imgbox.com/vtoSI8Z2

Two perfectly lined up pint glasses and a straight as a die cracker. I'm not saying that you've got OCD, but I'd wager your wig hasn't got a hair out place.

Guest Wizardsleeve
42 minutes ago, Frank said:

If you ever overload this site again with lengthy posts and drawings, I promise I’ll find you, and hurt you. 

Reported.

Fuck off and die, Frank. 

LOL

Guest Wizardsleeve
Just now, DrCunt said:

I think this means he's not going to use lube when he bum rapes you, @Roadkill

Frank isn't able to do the raping anymore, DrC.  The AIDS ravaged faggot can barely muster enough strength to five knuckle shuffle his wrinkled limp cock.  He is now an ambush faggot, like the Australian funnel web spider.  I'll leave the visuals to fill in the blanks, it's not a pretty painting at all.  

4 minutes ago, DrCunt said:

I think this means he's not going to use lube when he bum rapes you, @Roadkill

2 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Frank isn't able to do the raping anymore, DrC.  The AIDS ravaged faggot can barely muster enough strength to five knuckle shuffle his wrinkled limp cock.  He is now an ambush faggot, like the Australian funnel web spider.  I'll leave the visuals to fill in the blanks, it's not a pretty painting at all.  

You're both (wrongly) assuming that he would be the aggressor in this scenario. I assure you that should we ever meet my fingers will be wrapped so deeply into the weave of his wig as I brutally skull fuck him he'll be needing a laryngectomy afterwards. No homo - its just the only feasible way I can think to shut the cunt up for good. I'm willing to be a martyr for a good cause. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

You're both (wrongly) assuming that he would be the aggressor in this scenario. I assure you that should we ever meet my fingers will be wrapped so deeply into the weave of his wig as I brutally skull fuck him he'll be needing a laryngectomy afterwards. No homo - its just the only feasible way I can think to shut the cunt up for good. I'm willing to be a martyr for a good cause. 

I think now is a good time to remind you that AIDS is transmitted through the transfer of bodily fluid, which blood is the main vessel.  While I'm sure most of what remains in his body is as congealed as the spunk in his arse from his numerous rent boys, it only takes a drop.  A level 5 biohazard suit might protect you, but they are not intended for interpersonal demolitions.  Get a used 70's era Land Rover land barge type cruiser, load the panels with lead, put a stick onto the accelerator, chain the cunt to a fucking petrol tanker and ram the fucker into a fiery oblivion.  The intense fire will destroy any airborne pathogens. 

8 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Just because baws didn’t show, don’t think for a second that I won’t follow this through. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, Frank said:

Just because baws didn’t show, don’t think for a second that I won’t follow this through. 

You need a nap Frank.  There is a fresh hole dug behind your bedsit, jump in and pull the dirt over you.

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 minutes ago, Frank said:

What are you playing at, you fucking idiot?

Speaking of idiots, you mistake Ape for Punky because you're an illiterate Spack, but Ape an idiot?  

STFU Frank, you're dead to us.  

23 minutes ago, Frank said:

I remember when you threatened me frank, I also remember thinking that I was slightly less concerned than Chuck Norris would be in the event of Peewee Herman asking him out to the car park for a straightener.