CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Gatwick Drone cunts

Guest N/A

So a fucking toy helicopter has brought one of the major airports of the world to a standstill.    Firstly the cunts who did it need fucking up the arse with a drone.  Second why didn’t the armed police simply shoot the fucking thing out of the sky.  Thirdly, why doesn’t every major airport employ the Israeli built Drone blocking system that the army deployed to get rid of the problem.    Surely it’s a few quid they can afford.   But no, why should they do that, why should they be prepared for the obvious threat of drones that has been about at least the last 5 years or so.     They don’t prepare as they don’t give a shit, profits on hotel rooms and drinks and meals due to the delays are a boon to Gatwicks operators. Fucking cunts.

Early reports suggest Eco warriors did it, I bet they are also Muslim and from Eastern Europe and black.  What’s not to hate.

47 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

So a fucking toy helicopter has brought one of the major airports of the world to a standstill.    Firstly the cunts who did it need fucking up the arse with a drone.  Second why didn’t the armed police simply shoot the fucking thing out of the sky.  Thirdly, why doesn’t every major airport employ the Israeli built Drone blocking system that the army deployed to get rid of the problem.    Surely it’s a few quid they can afford.   But no, why should they do that, why should they be prepared for the obvious threat of drones that has been about at least the last 5 years or so.     They don’t prepare as they don’t give a shit, profits on hotel rooms and drinks and meals due to the delays are a boon to Gatwicks operators. Fucking cunts.

Early reports suggest Eco warriors did it, I bet they are also Muslim and from Eastern Europe and black.  What’s not to hate.

You are droning on too much here.

I agree with MC on this one. It was only a matter of time before some cunt did this. The culprits should be taken into the departure area of Gatwick and let the poor cunts who have been stranded have their merry way with them. What's left of them, stick in a plastic bag and shove them on a drone and dropped into the English Channel. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Iam Ape said:

I wonder how long it’ll be before one of the cretin-combo (@Earl of Punkape and @Witheredscrote) will visit this nom and make some hilarious drone / Tesco comment? They might manage to fit in a reference to beans too - you never know.

Anything to keep a nom going. 'Every Little Helps'     lol Fuck off

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I agree with MC on this one. It was only a matter of time before some cunt did this. The culprits should be taken into the departure area of Gatwick and let the poor cunts who have been stranded have their merry way with them. What's left of them, stick in a plastic bag and shove them on a drone and dropped into the English Channel. 

Cricket bats wrapped in razor wire.  Might be a bit messy, but it's good outdoor fun for teaching cunts a lesson about terrorist buggery.  

I doubt it was Eco warrior types. They maybe cunts but don't want the death of a few hundred on their CV. It really wouldn't take much effort to bring the whole country to a standstill over a busy period- cordinated drones over all the airports, jackknife a dozen lorries on the motorways, bomb scares at the major train stations and disrupting the national grid possibly by flying more drones into powerlines and stations. 

13 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

So you want the two Eco warriors subjected to a brutal gang fucking by 400 Muslim passengers in Gatwick departure lounge.

Id pay to watch that.

3 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Course you would, now give me a fucking like for agreeing with you. 

Iam pissed and it’s xmas.  I’d give you much more than a LIKE.

Xxx

However, I think your real name is Brian.

47 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

A pathetic preemptive strike from the helicopter wanker 🚁  himself (same community as drone flyers).

lol.

Two people have been arrested, and will probably be released later today.  Inept policing, which is the result of the constabularies being run by gay Freemasons, ugly lesbians, and self serving turds.

lol

Guest Alfie Noakes
12 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Two people have been arrested, and will probably be released later today.  Inept policing, which is the result of the constabularies being run by gay Freemasons, ugly lesbians, and self serving turds.

lol

Frank arrived at yours then?

18 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Frank arrived at yours then?

Noakes.

“At yours” is a dreadful,plebian downmarket phrase and perfectly illustrates your lowly social class and imbecility. This pitifully uncouth form of expression.would typically be heard from “social” housing oiks.

Which flea infested inner-city skunk hole do you reside in ?

lol

lol

Fuck off peasant.

1 hour ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Noakes.

“At yours” is a dreadful,plebian downmarket phrase and perfectly illustrates your lowly social class and imbecility. This pitifully uncouth form of expression.would typically be heard from “social” housing oiks.

lol

lol

Fuck off peasant.

He lives a little west of Brighton, and lives with the smell of bad AIDS in his nostrils 24/7.  Fuck the lefty botty bandit, lol

Guest Alfie Noakes
2 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Noakes.

lol

lol

Fuck off peasant.

Shoreham beach. Well above the national average house price even for the South coast. I own without mortgage and feel no need to be so vulgar as to crow about my wealth or heritage any more.

You are a typical example of the damage new money and inbreeding causes a family.

Nothing wrong with my use of English above, ask the Fulfords.

I bet, "Pass me another choirboy this one has burst" was a phrase you heard a lot in your youth.

Guest Tata Steely Dan
On 12/22/2018 at 10:33 AM, Iam Ape said:

I wonder how long it’ll be before one of the cretin-combo (@Earl of Punkape and @Witheredscrote) will visit this nom and make some hilarious drone / Tesco comment? They might manage to fit in a reference to beans too - you never know.

Enjoying your final few hours of freedom? 

So the old bill have released the couple because they've finally figured out that God knows how many people have said that they were with them at the time some other cunt were flying the drones and fucking up people's holiday plans. Now, because that shit rag The Sun published their names, and being the shit hole that Crawley is, will no doubt have the usual dimwitted sheep using their windows for target practice. So I guess it's a good job the bloke's a window fitter, because I've got an idea the poor cunt's gonna be fucking busy over the festive period. 

Guest Couldn't give a shit

A 50 grand reward being offered for information about the culprits. Old Bill speak for "we haven't a fucking clue who it was and have been made to look utterly incompetent".

14 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

So the old bill have released the couple because they've finally figured out that God knows how many people have said that they were with them at the time some other cunt were flying the drones and fucking up people's holiday plans. Now, because that shit rag The Sun published their names, and being the shit hole that Crawley is, will no doubt have the usual dimwitted sheep using their windows for target practice. So I guess it's a good job the bloke's a window fitter, because I've got an idea the poor cunt's gonna be fucking busy over the festive period. 

Naming them before charging them was utterly ridiculous - the whole thing is a fucking fiasco.