CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

That Cunt from the Bee Gees...the one that used to have hair, has teeth like fucking council blocks and sings like he's been shit-fisted by dockers.

Rev

1 hour ago, Frank said:

Fuck off scotty. Sap. 

What’s the fucking point of this post? You’re on the outside, looking it, and you fucking hate it. You can’t contribute anything of worth these days, can you? You may well have once been one of the “best ones on here”, but fuck me, look at you now. 

1 hour ago, Iam Ape said:

What’s the fucking point of this post? You’re on the outside, looking it, and you fucking hate it. You can’t contribute anything of worth these days, can you? You may well have once been one of the “best ones on here”, but fuck me, look at you now. 

Truth to tell dapps, I'm struggling to remember anything particularly great that he's posted at any point. Frank's always banging on about how great he is/was, but I don't recall him ever being any better then than he is now, ie painfully unfunny and something of an embarrassment. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, scotty said:

Truth to tell dapps, I'm struggling to remember anything particularly great that he's posted at any point. Frank's always banging on about how great he is/was, but I don't recall him ever being any better then than he is now, ie painfully unfunny and something of an embarrassment. 

Loving the festive avatar, Scotters - very fetching! Frank clearly has issues these days, and I wonder why he even bothers logging in. I watched his “looking for Withers” video recently, and openly admit to laughing out loud. However, there’s nothing else of note I can think of that’s left the Frank camp in fucking years. He is critical of me, of you, and of countless others, but in reality, Frank is fucking shit. 

1 hour ago, Iam Ape said:

Loving the festive avatar, Scotters - very fetching! Frank clearly has issues these days, and I wonder why he even bothers logging in. I watched his “looking for Withers” video recently, and openly admit to laughing out loud. However, there’s nothing else of note I can think of that’s left the Frank camp in fucking years. He is critical of me, of you, and of countless others, but in reality, Frank is fucking shit. 

Tune in tomorrow, and you will be eating your fucking words, you boring, repetitious cunt. 

On 12/24/2018 at 10:51 PM, Iam Ape said:

On 12/24/2018 at 10:51 PM, Iam Ape said:

Frank clearly has issues these days, and I wonder why he even bothers logging in. I watched his “looking for Withers” video recently, and openly admit to laughing out loud. However, there’s nothing else of note I can think of that’s left the Frank camp in fucking years. He is critical of me, of you, and of countless others, but in reality, Frank is fucking shit. 

On 12/24/2018 at 11:01 PM, Witheredscrote said:

Tune in tomorrow, and you will be eating your fucking words, you boring, repetitious cunt. 

On 12/25/2018 at 3:27 AM, Eric Cuntman said:

How will he be eating his words? Are you suggesting he's having alphabetti spaghetti instead of beans this year?

We're still waiting for frank's blinding flash of genius you promised us scrotes, is he going to to deliver or not? 

Guest Wizardsleeve
27 minutes ago, scotty said:

We're still waiting for frank's blinding flash of genius you promised us scrotes, is he going to to deliver or not? 

Scotto, this is Frank.  The only time he has ever delivered anything in a timely manner is behind the stack of fishing nets and traps at the piers to lonely desperate seamen...semen...the raging faggot!