CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

That Cunt from the Bee Gees...the one that used to have hair, has teeth like fucking council blocks and sings like he's been shit-fisted by dockers.

Rev

17 minutes ago, Rev said:

I'm not sure klefto. I mean the only one of the cunts still breathing.

I want him dead.

We’ve been over this, revend. Not only is Barry one of the country’s most successful songwriters, he’s also a wonderful musician, producer, and all round beautiful man. And he did this with Bee..

35 minutes ago, Iam Ape said:

I’m a jive talkin’ mutha fucka, without any doubt. The Bee Gees really were fucking good though. How Deep Is Your Love, for example, is magnificent. The falsetto style and the harmonies give me goosebumps. I’ve always been a fan. No shame.

No shame at all, ape. I can picture you humming the baseline to Sam Sang’s ‘emotion’ into poor Mrs A’s earhole whilst standing behind her, forcefully pulling on her lower jaw. 

5 minutes ago, Frank said:

No shame at all, ape. I can picture you humming the baseline of Sam Sang’s ‘emotion’ into poor Mrs A’s earhole whilst standing behind her, forcefully pulling on her lower jaw. 

You’ve clearly got a very vivid imagination. If I were you, I’d be dealing with my daughters “can I get” issue, rather than fantasising over complete strangers. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Rev said:

You're old.

You're crap.

Now fuck off and drop dead.

He’s the only one left alive and I love the song How Deep is Your Love.   So fuck off.

Iam a man of the 70s and still wear flared trousers.

The Bee Gees are fucking Legendary.

1 hour ago, Iam Ape said:

I’m a jive talkin’ mutha fucka, without any doubt. The Bee Gees really were fucking good though. How Deep Is Your Love, for example, is magnificent. The falsetto style and the harmonies give me goosebumps. I’ve always been a fan. No shame.

Fuck me up the arse with a broken bottle.  I totally agree with Ape.

this shows how shit a Nom this is !!!!

1 minute ago, Neil said:

'To Whom It May Concern' is one of the best albums in the history of vinyl end of,then Robert Stigwood steered them towards Saturday Night Fever and it all went tits up,prior to that they rivalled the Beatles.

“My tailor took my pants in and I can’t sing any other way”

lol.

Guest judgetwi

I’ve never read such a load of fairy arsed bollocks in my fucking life.

The Bee Gees were the root cause of the spread of world wide faggotry and everything that goes with it. 

When Tom Robinson, Streisand, Cher and Kylie are long forgotten these mincing poofs will live on. 

I am with His Reverence on this one.......kill this preening old gay immediately!

3 minutes ago, Rev said:

I've clearly upset a few homosexuals who are predisposed to epicene falsetto and white lycra bell-bottomed disco pants.

Is anyone needing a special cuddle?

They just need some tequila and a couple of hours in a booth, listening to 'No Remorse' by Motörhead. 

That'll cure 'em of satin-clad, tidy-bearded cuntpoofery.

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi

We should recruit this decrepit old Nancy boy for the Eurovision Song Contest. We can’t rely on the Irish votes any more so let’s go for the bumders.

Perhaps that’s what Owen Jones means when he keeps whinging about the “backstop.”?

Fucked if I know what all these clever Guardianista cunts are going on about.