CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Wanker students who do nude calendars

Guest Couldn't give a shit

2 hours ago, southerncunt said:

I’ve always been a resolutely heterosexual man, but this disturbing visage has me questioning my leanings. 

Thats my wanks gone for at least a week.

Humourless Ginger Julia Gillard apparently killed off the nude student calendar in Australia, Southern.

A shame really, as I imagine there was a long line of Queensland blokes who couldn’t wait to see Bindi Irwin posing artistically with the undergrad Volleyball squad for 12 months of the year, if only to make the same “killer spike” joke every Monday morning. 

6 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Technically Cgas hasn't broken any rules, but he does seem obsessed with infidelity issues...

...see what I mean?

Now now Roops, let's keep your bitterness over your husband leaving you for the slapper at number 62 out of this.

On 12/26/2018 at 3:47 PM, Wizardsleeve said:

Rattled.

Christmas is for utter cretins, we agree on that.  

Reported for family abuse!  

Enjoy the cooler.  

Mehehehehehehehehehehehe......Bitch....Mehehehehehehehehehehehe!!!!!!

5 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

DrwcQ3h.gif

I need TP for my bunghole!

If that's a reference to the picture - its on its way. Getting over a nasty chest infection that made Christmas an even shittier experience than it usually is. Spent the last few days in bed raving at Ratty over PM (he's the only one who understands fever dream speak).

If not... missed opportunity. 

On 12/24/2018 at 9:01 PM, Couldn't give a shit said:

Absolutely sick of seeing newspaper articles about nobhead students posing nude bar exotic fruit or similar covering their bits and then being described as "cheeky" or "naughty". If Jemima wants to get her kit off in aid of queers or Angolan lesbians then she should do it properly by doing some hardcore shots and stop fucking about.

Warwick University rowing club, ladies obviously. I think the 2012 colander was special.  I will dig it out.   

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 12/27/2018 at 5:11 AM, Mrs Roops said:

Technically Cgas hasn't broken any rules, but he does seem obsessed with infidelity issues...

...see what I mean?

The world lives in technicalities.  CGAS is, was, and forever shall be a worthless fucking idiot.  If no cooler time, perhaps a visit to an abattoir for a proper skinning?  

11 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

The world lives in technicalities.  CGAS is, was, and forever shall be a worthless fucking idiot.  If no cooler time, perhaps a visit to an abattoir for a proper skinning?  

He unintentionally provides entertainment value. He believes he is a grand fromage but has yet to make the grade as a Babybel.

6 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

He unintentionally provides entertainment value. He believes he is a grand fromage but has yet to make the grade as a Babybel.

I like to see myself as a wheel of farmhouse cheddar, robust, reliable and with broad appeal. Decs as perhaps a Camembert, sophisticated and complex...

..Frank is a Dairylea triangle.

• Like 2

Guest Alfie Noakes
1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I like to see myself as a wheel of farmhouse cheddar, robust, reliable and with broad appeal. Decs as perhaps a Camembert, sophisticated and complex...

I can think of another triangle frank should try near Bermuda in his imaginary yacht.

12 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

My blue vein is throbbing.

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Frank is hardened crusted smegma around a knobend.  Nothing more.