CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Wanker students who do nude calendars

Guest Couldn't give a shit

Absolutely sick of seeing newspaper articles about nobhead students posing nude bar exotic fruit or similar covering their bits and then being described as "cheeky" or "naughty". If Jemima wants to get her kit off in aid of queers or Angolan lesbians then she should do it properly by doing some hardcore shots and stop fucking about.

Guest Wizardsleeve
34 minutes ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

Absolutely sick of seeing newspaper articles about nobhead students posing nude bar exotic fruit or similar covering their bits and then being described as "cheeky" or "naughty". If Jemima wants to get her kit off in aid of queers or Angolan lesbians then she should do it properly by doing some hardcore shots and stop fucking about.

You couldn't afford one of the calendar's could you?  Try a National Geographic with nude tribal women with low hangers bouncing off their ankles and and prostheses in their lips making them look like a swollen duck's bill with pointy sticks shoved through their eyelids!

Happy Christmas, cunt!

4 hours ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

Some say that Punkers posed for one with an exotic fruit shoved up his arse. 

20 hours ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

You cheap cunt.

The least you could have done is post some examples to cheer up this miserable fuckin' day.

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 12/24/2018 at 8:56 PM, camberwell gypsy said:

Some say that Punkers posed for one with an exotic fruit shoved up his arse. 

Did your clan not preserve the recordings?  I figured the men in your group would enjoy it for years to come.  

On 12/24/2018 at 9:37 PM, Wizardsleeve said:

You couldn't afford one of the calendar's could you?  Try a National Geographic with nude tribal women with low hangers bouncing off their ankles and and prostheses in their lips making them look like a swollen duck's bill with pointy sticks shoved through their eyelids!

Happy Christmas, cunt!

Tell me, when you visited their village to buy your missus, did you inform your probation officer you were leaving the country you disgusting pervert? 

Fuck Christmas, please kill yourself for the sake of all denominations and make the world a cleaner place to live in.xx

Guest Wizardsleeve
8 minutes ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

Tell me, when you visited their village to buy your missus, did you inform your probation officer you were leaving the country you disgusting pervert? 

Fuck Christmas, please kill yourself for the sake of all denominations and make the world a cleaner place to live in.xx

Rattled.

Christmas is for utter cretins, we agree on that.  

Reported for family abuse!  

Enjoy the cooler.  

Guest Wizardsleeve
23 hours ago, nocti said:

I got my kid a Gary Glitter one. The flaps only open from 1-9.

Merry Christmas you shoal of fucking wankers.

Are the rear pages bent?

I'm on me way out, now!  

14 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Rattled.

Enjoy the cooler.  

Give Roops my love you eunuch cuck boy.

13 minutes ago, Neil said:

Is this the Geordie anorexic charity calender?

Too high class for Geordie women, Neil - no mullets, black eyes, or missing teeth.

These here would most likely be professional ladies of the night - paid with only the finest Greggs pasties and not to be found outside the city centre limits. Good fun whilst it lasts, but once the diabetes inevitably claims one or both of their legs they're a cunt to get up to your bedsit for the night...

18 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Rattled.

Enjoy the cooler.  

Technically Cgas hasn't broken any rules, but he does seem obsessed with infidelity issues...

3 hours ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

Give Roops my love you eunuch cuck boy.

...see what I mean?