CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

People using my living room as a garage

Guest Xenominge

8 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

I think I'll go down the Scottish legal route and say this is a case of "not proven". For one thing I could read the posts in the time given that they were on the same nom and page. That said, I expect that in future, @The Guard to be more circumspect on how he conducts himself, in any case by reversing the questioned "likes" does not alter the leaderboard position.

Isn't the leaderboard creating a lot of spurious and irrelevant posts and antagonism? It just seems to be generating quantity rather than quality, could we not remove the leaderboard for a couple of weeks to see whether it returns us to the cuntscorner the we used to have?

Guest 'eavensabove
11 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Where’s the leaderboard and what is it’s function?

I only know of a dartboard, and you should stand in front of it. 

Lol.

Guest Wizardsleeve
7 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

It’s because you’re a Nigerian homo isn’t it ? 

Lol.

Were you in front of a mirror just then?  Reciting the mantra, "I'm happy, I'm smart everybody loves me...I'm also a nigerian cocksucking poof"

Mr.Mtembe has his security lads out looking for you.  I really am tempted to grass you up, just to know you got fuck kicked out of you by your master.  

Guest 'eavensabove
35 minutes ago, The Guard said:

It would have no effect  he's had more pricks in him than you've had hot dinners.

Yes.  I should have remembered that he does double tops and three in a bed and can hit just about everything else once he's honed-in on the inner ring. 

7 hours ago, The Guard said:

Isn't the leaderboard creating a lot of spurious and irrelevant posts and antagonism? It just seems to be generating quantity rather than quality, could we not remove the leaderboard for a couple of weeks to see whether it returns us to the cuntscorner the we used to have?

"GET RID OF THE LEADERBOARD!"

The battle cry of every useless cunt that has no chance of appearing on it. 

And to be fair, you criticising the quality of other members contributions, is way beyond irony.

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

And to be fair, you criticising the quality of other members contributions, is way beyond irony.

I've spent a little time on it, I still say fuck it off with extreme prejudice. 

On the other hand, watching Guard, Pen, and a few others try so hard and still  not cross the finish lineis a simple pleasure in this lifetime that can be savoured.  

3 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I've spent a little time on it, I still say fuck it off with extreme prejudice. 

On the other hand, watching Guard, Pen, and a few others try so hard and still  not cross the finish lineis a simple pleasure in this lifetime that can be savoured.  

The tide is turning Wizturd. I'm back, and without a Rocky vid.

Edited by Witheredscrote
Frank's a cunt

3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

High-fucking-five.

Edited by Ape
Fuck off witherediron
  • Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

The tide is turning Wizturd. I'm back, and without a Rocky vid.

I'm afraid your time here is limited, Withers.  Your meltdown yesterday was nothing short of standing yourself in a large container of cement, and then hoisting yourself to the side of the boat.  You're going down, old bean, in quite a spectacular display of flidism.  

1 minute ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I'm afraid your time here is limited, Withers.  Your meltdown yesterday was nothing short of standing yourself in a large container of cement, and then hoisting yourself to the side of the boat.  You're going down, old bean, in quite a spectacular display of flidism.  

Containers of cement, hoists, sides of boats, and old beans.  What the fuck are you going on about. Get a grip,  you drunken cunt. 

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
Just now, Witheredscrote said:

Containers of cement, hoists, sides of boats, and old beans.  What the fuck are you going on about. Get a grip,  you drunken cunt. 

You have a steep ascent to redemption, Withers.  This is the kind of drivel that will bring a rock slide down on you in the pit of mediocrity.  

Your response to Frank was the path to glory.  Study it, remember what you were feeling when you posted it, and reclaim that depth.  Otherwise fuck off.  

6 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

You have a steep ascent to redemption, Withers.  This is the kind of drivel that will bring a rock slide down on you in the pit of mediocrity.  

Your response to Frank was the path to glory.  Study it, remember what you were feeling when you posted it, and reclaim that depth.  Otherwise fuck off.  

Shut up, and sober up,  you Yankee Bud drinking tosser.  Roops is sniffing about, like a hairy rat* seeking cheese. Heading straight for my old knob. She won't be disappointed, I put Saint Ivel out of business.

Edited by Witheredscrote
sorry Rattie, no offence intended, you kraut.
  • Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, Witheredscrote said:

Shut up, and sober up,  you Yankee Bud drinking tosser.  Roops is sniffing about, like a hairy rat seeking cheese. Heading straight for my old knob. She won't be disappointed, I put Saint Ivel out of business.

You have done fuck all with your sad existence, Withers.  You've put nothing out of business.  You have only contributed to the ever growing AIDS threat.  

Guest Wizardsleeve
48 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

More gormless American slang epithets from our resident “king of the obvious”  working class, pub-bore moron.

You scum laden, putrefying lump of flea bitten, Iraqi prostitutes’s discarded miscarriage...

Fuck off.

How disappointing.

I've seen you do better, Punkers.  This is, at best, at Pen level.  

Up your game or fuck right off.

7 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

More gormless American slang epithets from our resident “king of the obvious”  working class, pub-bore moron.

You scum laden, putrefying lump of flea bitten, Iraqi prostitutes’s discarded miscarriage...

Fuck off.

Dear oh dear, someone’s tired.

Guest Wizardsleeve
6 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Top form Punkers, top form.

Now blatantly crawling up Punky's arse. 

You're a fucking disgrace Withers!  Sort yourself out!

PPNeY5.gif