CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

People using my living room as a garage

Guest Xenominge

Guest Wizardsleeve
6 minutes ago, Frank said:

She’s called you out for what you are.. a creepy, overly worked-up fucking child of Jazz. Give it a rest you stupid cunt. 

Enter the other most sheltered and sheilded faggot on the corner.  You get called out for what you are every time you turn up, you're hardly in a position to comment.  You're the oldest fucking joke on here.  

As I've said, and most everybody else here, fuck of and don't come back!

20 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

FTR, Wither's Leaderboard shenanigans were not only done on an industrial scale, he was also a repeat offender. His current ban was over a completely unrelated issue which was wilfully malicious and designed to do harm to the site. "Poor Roadie" received a two month denial of posting rights after his fourth sock puppetry attempt. Pen/TBoP has, despite what you say, never broken any multi-ID rules, nonetheless infringed the Leaderboard rules and was given the appropriate penalty commensurate to the offence.

A little harsh on poor lady P. Judge is on form and I’d happily give him three consecutive likes if he didn’t think I was trying to get up him. 

Wiz, on the other hand, is overdue his comeuppance.

Guest Wizardsleeve
6 minutes ago, Frank said:

A little harsh on poor lady P. Judge is on form and I’d happily give him three consecutive likes if he didn’t think I was trying to get up him. 

Wiz, on the other hand, is overdue his comeuppance.

Go to bed Frank.  You've been hiding under Pen's skirt  your entire tenure on this site.  But please, post another Rocky fanfare video, for those who missed the first fifty postings.

Idiot.

10 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Your pseudo psychological expertise might work on Punky, but not me.  You go to the "overly worked up "well far too often, Roops.  I bring up the Pen shit when the topic is at hand, because it warrants being in the forefront.  Give the psychology text google searches a rest.  By now, you've actually seen me worked up, and this isn't it!  

Excellent, lets see how far you comply with your own declaration to ignore and not engage and so prove how overly worked up you're not.

• Like 1

Go to bed Frank.  You've been hiding under Pen's skirt  your entire tenure on this site.  But please, post another Rocky fanfare video, for those who missed the first fifty postings.

Idiot.

Wizz I have only just seen this. I will try to be gentle with this. I like you a lot Wizz, I really do but whatever you are looking for in me it simply isn't there there is no magic, no spark .. there really is nothing, I am just very, very ordinary.

Idiot.

Try a little self control.. a few stretches maybe. Breathe. You're on thin ice, Wizardsleeve.

Wanker. 

7 hours ago, Frank said:

Try a little self control.. a few stretches maybe. Breathe. You're on thin ice, Wizardsleeve.

Wanker. 

How does it feel now you know the truth about Pen's growler?

There was a time when your sexual harrasment of it reached Ding-like levels. Playing footsy with a pair of size tens might be acceptable to a metrosexual man of culture, but speaking as a straight man, it makes me feel fucking sick.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Decimus said:

How does it feel now you know the truth about Pen's growler?

There was a time when your sexual harrasment of it reached Ding-like levels. Playing footsy with a pair of size tens might be acceptable to a metrosexual man of culture, but speaking as a straight man, it makes me feel fucking sick.

You've already had an answer, decs.... 

http://www.cuntscorner.com/forums/topic/63637-brown-shoes-with-a-blue-suit/?do=findComment&comment=301787

• Like 1

On 1/7/2019 at 6:00 PM, Guest Xenominge said:

Just got home from work to find my boyfriend's motorbike spread across my living room floor in neat little sections like an unfortunate Mafia captive. All of the furniture has been pushed against the walls, and he's thoughtfully dragged in the stinking old tarpaulin from the shed to protect the laminate flooring. It wouldn't be so bad if he was actually working on it but he's decided pulling it apart was enough work for today and now he's playing on his x box instead.

It’s better than people using your wife as a spunk dump.

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 1/16/2019 at 4:56 AM, Frank said:

Wanker. 

What are YOU, a scrawny, gangling, pencil necked, greasy greek faggot going to do?  Please, take all the time in the world to answer this one, the obvious answer will elude you, you absolutely impotent pile of simpleton shit!  LOL

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 1/16/2019 at 4:34 AM, Mrs Roops said:

Excellent, lets see how far you comply with your own declaration to ignore and not engage and so prove how overly worked up you're not.

You need a holiday Roops!  Step away, you're becoming as predictable as Frank.  One can respond without being worked up, not that I expect you to know the difference, as you're here with the same frequency as Pen.  

Holiday!  Sooner than later, Roops babe!

2 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

You need a holiday Roops!  Step away, you're becoming as predictable as Frank.  One can respond without being worked up, not that I expect you to know the difference, as you're here with the same frequency as Pen.  

Holiday!  Sooner than later, Roops babe!

Get away! Even if you doubled my content count it would still be a 1,000 posts less than yours despite me being on the register 16 months longer than you!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

What are YOU, a scrawny, gangling, pencil necked, greasy greek faggot going to do?  Please, take all the time in the world to answer this one, the obvious answer will elude you, you absolutely impotent pile of simpleton shit!  LOL

Wiz there’s nothing more pleasurable than winding up the thickest of the thick on here. I fucking love it! However, as soon as a punter goes caps lock, it’s time to take them out. 

You’ve been warned. 

19 minutes ago, Frank said:

Wiz there’s nothing more pleasurable than winding up the thickest of the thick on here. I fucking love it! However, as soon as a punter goes caps lock, it’s time to take them out. 

You’ve been warned. 

It's swarthy dogs like you that fool honest Brits into thinking the specials board is anything other than shit.

Fucker.

15 minutes ago, Frank said:

You’ve been warned. 

Midlife crisis cunt.

I can imagine you now. Lapping up 'The Grand Tour' on Amazon Prime, poop-pooping like Toad of Toad Hall whilst posting Jeremy Clarkson quotes on the only MySpace account still in existence. 

Two bottles of Coors light later, you're out in Hoxton Square, doing the birdy dance and leering at students. 

Rickety old shit.

• Like 2

On ‎1‎/‎15‎/‎2019 at 11:31 PM, Earl of Punkape said:

Hitler should have turned the concentration camps into giant baked bean factories to supply the troops on the Russian Front.

beans and sausage maybe?

Win win situation then Eop.

6 million housewives everyday..

5 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Midlife crisis cunt.

I can imagine you now. Lapping up 'The Grand Tour' on Amazon Prime, poop-pooping like Toad of Toad Hall whilst posting Jeremy Clarkson quotes on the only MySpace account still in existence. 

Two bottles of Coors light later, you're out in Hoxton Square, doing the birdy dance and leering at students. 

Rickety old shit.

You certainly know the your way around fakes and chancers Deco.

Yes siree bob

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 1/17/2019 at 4:11 PM, Frank said:

You’ve been warned. 

When exactly did you wind up anything other than your pink frilly knickers, idiot?  As far as your "warning" goes, it's as insignificant as your sad existence.  You are an impotent pile of shit, talking out of your arse.

Leave, and never return.  You won't be missed.  Ridiculed, mocked and scorned to be certain, but not missed.

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 1/17/2019 at 3:12 PM, Mrs Roops said:

Get away! Even if you doubled my content count it would still be a 1,000 posts less than yours despite me being on the register 16 months longer than you!

Holiday Roopsy!!  The last word obsession you carry betrays you every time!  Know-it-all ism and always having to get the last word on everything doesn't need a high post count, just a very tedious one.  

1 hour ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Holiday Roopsy!!  The last word obsession you carry betrays you every time!  Know-it-all ism and always having to get the last word on everything doesn't need a high post count, just a very tedious one.  

Who you talking about, you or me? Aside from that, you're all over the place.