CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Shamina Begum

Guest Couldn't give a shit

Guest judgetwi

Losing one baby is unfortunate. Losing two is careless. Three makes you a fucking serial killer.

Not that any of them existed in the first place. You have to be seriously thick to buy this bullshit.

I hope those baby goats are ok.

7 minutes ago, The Bishop said:

The mark of a civilised society is whether we have  compassion. The way most people are posting here shows that we lack compassion and are falling into the same hole as ISIS. She should be returned to the UK, to face the consequences of her actions and every reasonable  effort should be made to deradicalise her.

Or just shoot the cunt

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, The Bishop said:

The mark of a civilised society is whether we have  compassion. The way most people are posting here shows that we lack compassion and are falling into the same hole as ISIS. She should be returned to the UK, to face the consequences of her actions and every reasonable  effort should be made to deradicalise her.

No. But I do think in my heart of hearts that the child should have been removed from her custody and brought home as soon as it was born. It was innocent in all of this but it ended up paying the price for its mother's transgressions.

Guest 'eavensabove
39 minutes ago, The Bishop said:

Allowing her back here would be the absolute worse thing we could do. There are more compassionate things we should be doing. She made her own hell and we owe her jack-shit.  

46 minutes ago, The Bishop said:

You're making the mistake of judging the mindset of an entire country by the opinions expressed by the users on a site that would probably cause a mass outbreak of heart attacks and generations of blue haired university students to claim they have PTSD if it was ever shown on the news. You were probably around when ancient Rome was still an exciting new jewel in a flowering Empire - did you brush the entire place off as a doomed shithole simply because you saw a single leper's arm fall off in the street? 

5 hours ago, Neil said:

Apparently it's labours fault??.....Personally I couldn't give a flying fuck

Diane Abbott has gone full-blown apoplectic on the subject, which is strange because baby Jarrah was a boy (i.e. a vile phallocentric oppressor) and almost certainly not black enough.

Conservative MP Phillip Lee said that the decision to remove Ms Begum's citizenship seemed "driven by populism and not by any principle I recognise". Hmm, doesn't sound like any Conservative I recognise.

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove
2 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Diane Abbott has gone full-blown apoplectic on the subject, which is strange because baby Jarrah was a boy (i.e. a vile phallocentric oppressor) and almost certainly not black enough.

Conservative MP Phillip Lee said that the decision to remove Ms Begum's citizenship seemed "driven by populism and not by any principle I recognise". Hmm, doesn't sound like any Conservative I recognise.

Talking about Black fanny's, what ever became of Labia Siffre? 

Edited by 'eavensabove

18 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Not sure whether that would be legal.

Might as well go the whole hog if we're not even sure removing her citizenship in the first place is legal. It might have saved the bairn's life to have a few months to recover after being born if he was in a decent hospital - sounds like he needed an incubator. I couldn't see her refusing him passage out of the shit hole if she truly cared about him.