CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

BREXIT Part XI

Guest N/A

17 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

The only culture he knows, is the fungus growth on his kitchen sink/come public baths. They even share toothbrushes & dentures and second-hand cotton buds are a roaring trade as so too are flunkies. They're the only race that uses both sides of a bog roll and then rinse it through, peg it up to dry and sell it to the highest bidder... The only poxy things they've managed to export are The Stringed Vest and Spring Onion crisps. 

My uncle married a girl from Leeds when I was a kid and moved up there. My mum told everyone he had been killed in a car crash

21 minutes ago, Erroreptile404 said:

Not From Yorkshire either although i've heard it's vastly nicer than your neck of the woods.

Yeah, right. Who wouldn't want to live in Rotherham, Bradford, Sheffield, Ponterfract or Huddersfield. How could Norfolk, or indeed anywhere in the south, compare to such cultural delights.

You fucking idiot.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Erroreptile404 said:

Again that sounds more like the south you painfully unfunny, dreary fucking prick. Kill yourself. We actually have garages on our houses here that can fit two cars as well as a workshop while you live in little one bedroom rabbit hutches in shithole areas full of crime. How's that sharia law coming along? lol

By your very own admission your garage isn't even detached. You fucking live in it, don't You, amongst all of your goods & chattels. Oh how I envy your mundane existence. LOL

bad-garage-parking.jpg 

1 hour ago, Erroreptile404 said:

Yeah cause you jellied eel eating, scummy, perpetually miserable, poverty stricken, limp wristed, apples n' pears toothless cunts from the south have done such a great job so far. Just remember all the energy, electricity and water comes from the north you dumb fuck. It would be absolutely hysterical to cut all that off from London and all the other arrogant southern shitholes and watch it plunge into total chaos. 

Is that your whippet shitting in next doors garden? 

Guest Erroreptile404
Just now, Decimus said:

Yeah, right. Who wouldn't want to live in Rotherham, Bradford, Sheffield, Ponterfract or Huddersfield. How could Norfolk, or indeed anywhere in the south, compare to such cultural delights.

You fucking idiot.

Again i live nowhere near any of those places lol. I mean shit isn't the Cotswolds considered "up market" by you twats. Enjoy your sharia law.

Guest 'eavensabove
4 minutes ago, King Billy said:

My uncle married a girl from Leeds when I was a kid and moved up there. My mum told everyone he had been killed in a car crash

You'll never live this down. 

5 minutes ago, Erroreptile404 said:

How's that sharia law coming along? lol

You tell us, you northern monkey. Blackburn, Burnley, Bradford, Rotherham. There's nowhere down here where the natives have been outbred to such an extent. 

Face it, you live in a Stygian dump.

2 minutes ago, Erroreptile404 said:

Again that sounds more like the south you painfully unfunny, dreary fucking prick. Kill yourself. We actually have garages on our houses here that can fit two cars as well as a workshop while you live in little one bedroom rabbit hutches in shithole areas full of crime. How's that sharia law coming along? lol

Not sure, but if you have a drive around Bradford, Rochdale,Rotherham,Skipton, Leeds, Keighley or just pull back the corrugated iron and look out your window you should get a pretty good update Abdul. Sorry to hear about your impending death.    (Sorry it’s taking so long)

Again i live nowhere near any of those places lol. I mean shit isn't the Cotswolds considered "up market" by you twats. Enjoy your sharia law.

The fact that you are willing to admit that you don't come from any of those places, but are far too embarrassed to admit where you're actually from, obviously indicates that you live somewhere worse. 

I'm guessing Teeside or Stoke.

Guest Erroreptile404
2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

You tell us, you northern monkey. Blackburn, Burnley, Bradford, Rotherham. There's nowhere down here where the natives have been outbred to such an extent. 

Face it, you live in a Stygian dump.

Sure i do lol. Enjoy living on the breadline you limp wristed, eel eating, muslim infested southern swowflake wimp.

Guest 'eavensabove
Just now, Decimus said:

The fact that you are willing to admit that you don't come from any of those places, but are far too embarrassed to admit where you're actually from, obviously indicates that you live somewhere worse. 

My money's on Blackburn or Middlesbrough, or in a Bivouac on the Chiltern Hills.  

Guest Erroreptile404
5 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Nope, you'll just have to wonder. I'm not embarrassed at all i just don't want some closeted, ignorant eel munching wanker like yourself trying to rally your little bum chums to try and dox me.

1 minute ago, Erroreptile404 said:

Sure i do lol. Enjoy living on the breadline you limp wristed, eel eating, muslim infested southern swowflake wimp.

Fancy living somewhere so barbarically shit that you can't even bring yourself to admit it to a random group of internet strangers.

I'd pity your subsistence level attempts to eke out a living in whatever northern shithole you're too ashamed to name, if it wasn't for the fact that you clearly believe that earning £7.29 an hour at your local Netto entities you to a star billing stint on Geordie Shore.

You fucking dirty pauper.

14 minutes ago, Decimus said:

You fucking idiot.

He’s definitely a cab driver in one of those shitholes. He obviously lives in another place in case he gets recognised by parents or social workers of the poor helpless  individuals him and his gang help out with free booze and fags etc etc etc

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove

Nope, you'll just have to guess. I'm not embarrassed at all i just don't want some closeted, ignorant eel munching wanker like yourself trying to rally your little bum chums to try and dox me.

You can confide in us. You're not alone. One or two others have had to drag themselves from the gutter having lived a life of shit amongst other shites. The very fact that we were born of no Caste and in a place of dire development cannot be helped in your circumstances. We understand that, well kind-of, and even though your plight is a dismal one without any prospects doesn't bother us at all. Sure, you're a pitiful Son of the Silent Age, and you kick-up a bit from lack of a bar of Coal Tar soap, but at least you can breathe. Even if it is coal-smoke & trawling-boats crude oil. 

Guest Erroreptile404
1 minute ago, Decimus said:

Fancy living somewhere so barbarically shit that you can't even bring yourself to admit it to a random group of internet strangers.

I'd pity your subsistence level attempts to eke out a living in whatever northern shithole you're too ashamed to name, if it wasn't for the fact that you clearly believe that earning £7.29 an hour at your local Netto entities you to a star billing stint on Geordie Shore.

You fucking dirty pauper.

I hope my comments about house sizes and garages and how poverty stricken the south is don't make you have have nightmares and wake up in a cold sweat tonight lol. I think my uncle's cars cost more than your house. Oh yeah £7.29 is below minimum wage 😘 😎