CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Olivia Colman

Decimus

On 26/02/2019 at 19:27, Decimus said:

It wasn't too bad, better than I thought considering it was back on the BBC.

I hope this is a joke. It was worse than dog shit. 

By coincidence, I’ve been watching classic Partridge recently, and if his new show passes as comedy - then we’re all fucked. 

5 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

I hope this is a joke. It was worse than dog shit. 

By coincidence, I’ve been watching classic Partridge recently, and if his new show passes as comedy - then we’re all fucked. 

It wasn't a patch on Knowing Me Knowing You or I'm Alan Partridge, but considering it had to be filtered through the new age BBC censors, it wasn't as bad as I expected.

Saying that, the best lines were from Lynn and Simon, so that probably says a lot.

11 minutes ago, Decimus said:

It wasn't a patch on Knowing Me Knowing You or I'm Alan Partridge, but considering it had to be filtered through the new age BBC censors, it wasn't as bad as I expected.

Saying that, the best lines were from Lynn and Simon, so that probably says a lot.

Don’t for fucks sake be tempted to watch the abortion of a thing that was on before Partridge. Warren, the Martin Clunes vehicle, is as funny as being waterboarded by a coked-up Eddie Large running through his impressions repertoire. In fact that would be funnier. 

11 hours ago, Bubba C said:

I can’t remember it, save for knowing it was awful. It should’ve been left after I’m Alan Partridge, an unbelievably funny series; and in my eyes, quite a lot of inspiration of the David Brent character. 

Brent was modelled on Ding.

What are your thoughts on Celtic fans? They've recently unfurled a banner slamming Rodgers for trading immortality for mediocrity following his appointment as Leicester City boss. 

I'm dubious about their definition of immortality for a start. Leading a piss poor pub team to another treble in a tin pot amateur league is hardly preferable to taking over a superior, Premiership winning side in the best league in world football. 

John Barnes is a cunt.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

I can’t remember it, save for knowing it was awful. It should’ve been left after I’m Alan Partridge, an unbelievably funny series; and in my eyes, quite a lot of inspiration of the David Brent character. 

And the foremost inspiration in the actual life of Richard Madeley.

Finchy was modelled on Ding; wannabe lad, but ultimately a fucking sweaty, greasy disgrace. 

I detest all sweaty socks with a passion, except Baws (I know he’s watching). Their stupidity is truly astounding.

Whilst I don’t really rate Rodgers as a manager, having lucked it with a decent striker (Suarez) to almost winning the PL, he’s not done enough to warrant super manager status for the reasons you’ve already stated. Probably why he’s at Leicester and never linked to a big club. 

13 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Finchy was modelled on Ding; wannabe lad, but ultimately a fucking sweaty, greasy disgrace. 

I detest all sweaty socks with a passion, except Baws (I know he’s watching). Their stupidity is truly astounding.

Whilst I don’t really rate Rodgers as a manager, having lucked it with a decent striker (Suarez) to almost winning the PL, he’s not done enough to warrant super manager status for the reasons you’ve already stated. Probably why he’s at Leicester and never linked to a big club. 

I think Finchy was the first cunt I ever heard use the phrase, "up to me nuts in guts".

yep, that's Ding. To a tee.

Guest Bill Stickers
43 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Brent was modelled on Ding.

What are your thoughts on Celtic fans? They've recently unfurled a banner slamming Rodgers for trading immortality for mediocrity following his appointment as Leicester City boss. 

I'm dubious about their definition of immortality for a start. Leading a piss poor pub team to a another treble in a tin pot amateur league is hardly preferable to taking over a superior, Premiership winning side in the best league in world football. 

John Barnes is a cunt.

I think it’s great to see Rodgers back in professional football.